Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoyed this greatly 17:05 - Oct 16 with 2277 viewsiamipswich

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/town-legend-scoffs-at-canaries-striker-s-better-club

Poll: Who will return first?

Enjoyed this greatly on 17:07 - Oct 16 with 2245 viewsSmithy

Legend indeed

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Enjoyed this greatly on 17:09 - Oct 16 with 2231 viewstextbackup

Oh yes

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Enjoyed this greatly on 17:40 - Oct 16 with 2189 viewsIllinoisblue

best bit: We went up there and couldn’t get through the crowd because there was six of their supporters carrying a coffin which had the words ‘we’re going to bury Ipswich Town today’ written on it. We ended up winning 4-1 that day — I think I got two and Ted (Phillips) got two.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Enjoyed this greatly on 20:22 - Oct 16 with 2028 viewsWD19

Enjoyed this greatly on 17:40 - Oct 16 by Illinoisblue

best bit: We went up there and couldn’t get through the crowd because there was six of their supporters carrying a coffin which had the words ‘we’re going to bury Ipswich Town today’ written on it. We ended up winning 4-1 that day — I think I got two and Ted (Phillips) got two.

I am afraid I would have to disagree with you. I was more of a fan of...

“....we won the First Division ....We won the FA Cup, conquered Europe and produced international stars. We are known worldwide because of the achievements of Sir Alf Ramsey and Sir Bobby Robson, who went on to have such success with England.

Norwich are best known for Delia Smith shouting ‘let’s be having you!’ A few recent years in the top league doesn’t change all of that.”
Enjoyed this greatly on 20:41 - Oct 16 with 1982 viewsPJH

Enjoyed this greatly on 20:22 - Oct 16 by WD19

I am afraid I would have to disagree with you. I was more of a fan of...

“....we won the First Division ....We won the FA Cup, conquered Europe and produced international stars. We are known worldwide because of the achievements of Sir Alf Ramsey and Sir Bobby Robson, who went on to have such success with England.

Norwich are best known for Delia Smith shouting ‘let’s be having you!’ A few recent years in the top league doesn’t change all of that.”

I agree.

In those two paragraphs our greatest ever centre forward(in my opinion) sums up the two clubs perfectly.
Enjoyed this greatly on 20:46 - Oct 16 with 1972 viewsBackToRussia

Legend and hard man.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Enjoyed this greatly on 20:50 - Oct 16 with 1959 viewsHerbivore

What an absolute legend. Proper burn for Norwich right there.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024