Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Australian Pink Floyd. 18:25 - Oct 16 with 2928 viewsBergholtBru

Going to see them @ The Regent on Wednesday. Has anyone else seen them? Are they any good??

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

The Australian Pink Floyd. on 18:29 - Oct 16 with 2918 viewsRadlett_blue

Yes, they were pretty good & had clearly invested a fair amount in lights, special effects etc.
IMO, Think Floyd are slightly better musically.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

The Australian Pink Floyd. on 18:37 - Oct 16 with 2906 viewsthorpedo

They are superb - close your eyes and it really could be Pink Floyd playing (though don't close your eyes as you'll miss the lights! Enjoy!

Thorpedo

The Australian Pink Floyd. on 19:03 - Oct 16 with 2883 viewsGuthrum

Yes, they are.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The Australian Pink Floyd. on 19:15 - Oct 16 with 2869 viewsWeWereZombies

'Waters is also alarmed by Trump’s disregard for facts. “The Americans have just elected somebody to power in this country, the president, who does not believe in climate change.'

From: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/mar/09/roger-waters-pink-floyd-the-wall-m

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

The Australian Pink Floyd. on 01:01 - Oct 17 with 2784 viewsBasingstokeBlue

They're not bad, although when I saw them they took a few liberties with some of the singing.

Enjoy them, but make sure you get to see Brit Floyd when you can. They are even better, more authentic and envied by the Aussie outfit.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

The Australian Pink Floyd. on 02:10 - Oct 17 with 2764 viewsfloridablue

The Australian Pink Floyd. on 01:01 - Oct 17 by BasingstokeBlue

They're not bad, although when I saw them they took a few liberties with some of the singing.

Enjoy them, but make sure you get to see Brit Floyd when you can. They are even better, more authentic and envied by the Aussie outfit.

Another that's been there for both live. Early 70s, i think Earls Court with friends from Ipswich. A couple of years later knebwoth with other mates and then here in Florida with a friends son and his English mates at Hard Rock Universal for the Aussie Tribute. Fourty year gap and it was just like i was back to the 70s. Aussies tribute are normally here yearly.
The Australian Pink Floyd. on 10:24 - Oct 17 with 2729 viewsericclacton

Pink Floyd earls court 94 wonderful, best live performance from a band ever, for me anyway.

The Australian Pink Floyd. on 12:19 - Oct 17 with 2699 viewshampstead_blue

I recall reading in Guitarist that they played at David Gilmours birthday a few years back.

Can't be that shabby.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

The Australian Pink Floyd. on 13:08 - Oct 17 with 2680 viewsBlueNomad

They are excellent. You will enjoy.
The Australian Pink Floyd. on 18:43 - Oct 17 with 2635 viewshowdonblue

Saw them many years ago at colchester woods centre and they were fantastic.
Dare I say nearly musically perfect.

Great tribute act
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024