Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer 08:43 - Oct 17 with 7451 viewsJimmyJazz

Top scorer in league 1, but not sure if he's good enough for us in the Championship. So what does that say about the level of ability of Josh Emmanuel?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Kieffer on 08:45 - Oct 17 with 7431 viewsSomethingBlue

Nothing.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Kieffer on 08:49 - Oct 17 with 7410 viewsBackToRussia

Hard to say.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Kieffer on 08:50 - Oct 17 with 7405 viewsBluebell

Why should it say anything about either of them? Are you expecting Josh to be scoring that many too?

They are both on loan getting experience and playing time.
Kieffer on 08:52 - Oct 17 with 7396 viewsJimmyJazz

Kieffer on 08:50 - Oct 17 by Bluebell

Why should it say anything about either of them? Are you expecting Josh to be scoring that many too?

They are both on loan getting experience and playing time.

Every time I read about Kieffer there's a byline at the end saying Josh was an unused sub. As well as Kieffer is doing, Josh seems to be making no impact

Kieffer on 09:07 - Oct 17 with 7353 viewshoppy

If Keiffer Moore wasn't our player, do you think he might be the sort of player, that is scoring lots of goals in League One, that quite a few of our fans would be saying we should be bringing in to give us a boost in January, and a sign that we can snap up seemingly hot prospects from the lower leagues?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Kieffer on 09:12 - Oct 17 with 7333 viewsGarv

A lot of his goals appear to be tap ins from 3-4 yards. Nothing wrong with that but how often do we put a ball on a plate for our striker between the posts? It's not often is it?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Kieffer on 09:17 - Oct 17 with 7312 viewsJimmyJazz

Kieffer on 09:07 - Oct 17 by hoppy

If Keiffer Moore wasn't our player, do you think he might be the sort of player, that is scoring lots of goals in League One, that quite a few of our fans would be saying we should be bringing in to give us a boost in January, and a sign that we can snap up seemingly hot prospects from the lower leagues?

Yes, and I expect someone from the Championship will sign him up if we don't want him. If nothing else he's a striker who is probably in the form of his career and confidence must be sky high

Kieffer on 11:22 - Oct 17 with 7126 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Kieffer on 09:17 - Oct 17 by JimmyJazz

Yes, and I expect someone from the Championship will sign him up if we don't want him. If nothing else he's a striker who is probably in the form of his career and confidence must be sky high

He's either somebody who we give a chance to due to his good form, or he's somebody we can sell on for a figure.

Either way looks like a half decent spot by Mick, and we were wrong to write him off completely. No matter what, hardly a waste of money.

Poll: Best Football Song

Login to get fewer ads

Kieffer on 11:35 - Oct 17 with 7108 viewsJ2BLUE

Exactly. It's funny how people go on and on about Marriott but completely dismiss Moore. If their ties to us were the other way round people would think the opposite. It's tedious.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Kieffer on 11:47 - Oct 17 with 7080 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Any player who is confident, scoring goals and enjoying their football you would have thought would be one we would want be reintroducing to our set up if not for next season then potentially in the new year if he was going to start games and continue his current form.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 11:48]
Kieffer on 14:11 - Oct 17 with 6954 viewsitfcjoe

Whatever happens with Moore, he has proven to be a great spot by Mick - couldn't get into a non league side and he's snapped him up for £20k and he'll be worth at last 10x that now.

The goals and form he's in may mean he can do something here for us, which looked unlikely last year on limited viewings, but hopefully he can make an impact.

Emmanuel has only just recovered from injury, but I did fear this when I saw they had signed that Shaun Cummings - loan system in this country is so hit or miss, really not a good judge of anything but can ruin careers

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kieffer on 23:41 - Oct 19 with 6733 viewsGarv

Kieffer on 11:35 - Oct 17 by J2BLUE

Exactly. It's funny how people go on and on about Marriott but completely dismiss Moore. If their ties to us were the other way round people would think the opposite. It's tedious.

Marriot is a bit more of an exciting player let's be honest, plus we've seen Moore play for us. Marriot barely got 90 minutes in total.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

on 23:43 - Oct 19 with 6723 views_

Kieffer on 23:41 - Oct 19 by Garv

Marriot is a bit more of an exciting player let's be honest, plus we've seen Moore play for us. Marriot barely got 90 minutes in total.

Kieffer on 00:12 - Oct 20 with 6689 viewsSwansea_Blue

What, and knock Rhodes of his pedestal? Unlikely.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Kieffer on 01:24 - Oct 20 with 6655 viewsbournemouthblue

It's a funny one isn't it?

He has proved he is better than many realised he was, it's easy to forget that an unfit Chris Wood looked pretty ordinary in our line up before moving onto Leeds

If Rotherham offer us £1 - 2 million in January do you sell him, do you allow him to stay there so he develops further or do you recall him and see how he fits in around Waghorn, Garner and McGoldrick?

All three possibilities can benefit us

Do you simply cash in and maybe find a player who will get us further up the league with a bit more cash

Someone like a Hugill, Van Veen or even Chris Martin for say £5 - 7 million or a high loan fee with a view to a permanent signing?

You roll the dice ultimately, whatever happens happens

It's a potentially difficult one if you sell him and then next season he's in the Championship scoring goals
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 1:25]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Kieffer on 01:27 - Oct 20 with 6646 viewsbournemouthblue

Kieffer on 09:12 - Oct 17 by Garv

A lot of his goals appear to be tap ins from 3-4 yards. Nothing wrong with that but how often do we put a ball on a plate for our striker between the posts? It's not often is it?

Even when people were moaning about him

He did seem to make runs into the space where someone should put the ball

His sheer size made defences panic also

If he can learn to assert his size on opposition, he could be a real handful IMHO and that is perhaps what MM saw in him?

Kieffer on 01:30 - Oct 20 with 6643 viewsbournemouthblue

Kieffer on 23:41 - Oct 19 by Garv

Marriot is a fox in the box

I think he did need to move to get his ass into gear, sometimes players do. The talent was clearly there, it was the attitude which was a concern.

Hylton at Luton looks useful also, probably more the kind of player we need?

Kieffer on 07:14 - Oct 20 with 6565 viewschristiand

Kieffer on 01:24 - Oct 20 by bournemouthblue

It's a funny one isn't it?

He has proved he is better than many realised he was, it's easy to forget that an unfit Chris Wood looked pretty ordinary in our line up before moving onto Leeds

If Rotherham offer us £1 - 2 million in January do you sell him, do you allow him to stay there so he develops further or do you recall him and see how he fits in around Waghorn, Garner and McGoldrick?

All three possibilities can benefit us

Do you simply cash in and maybe find a player who will get us further up the league with a bit more cash

Someone like a Hugill, Van Veen or even Chris Martin for say £5 - 7 million or a high loan fee with a view to a permanent signing?

You roll the dice ultimately, whatever happens happens

It's a potentially difficult one if you sell him and then next season he's in the Championship scoring goals
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 1:25]

No doubting Moore has done very well at Rotherham and full credit to him as I certainly doubted him. However, there is no way that they would offer towards £2m for him. I would still accept anything in excess of £500,000 his market value isn't going to get any better than it is at the moment. After reading reports from the AFC Wimbledon game during the week, which MM watched, it wasn't his best game and appreciate everyone has those. Nevertheless, for such a big man he doesn't have that same aggression as someone like Garner and I can see him getting bullied by better defenders in this league.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Kieffer on 12:01 - Oct 20 with 6450 viewstheblueginger

The way you have to look at it, if the 25 year-old top-scoring target man in League 1 had no affiliation to Town, there would quite rightly be fans wanting MM to 'take a punt' on KM.
Kieffer on 12:13 - Oct 20 with 6435 viewsIpswichIrish

Kieffer on 12:01 - Oct 20 by theblueginger

The way you have to look at it, if the 25 year-old top-scoring target man in League 1 had no affiliation to Town, there would quite rightly be fans wanting MM to 'take a punt' on KM.

I just hope we go back in for John McGinn from Hibernian, seen a lot of him, quality
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024