Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... 12:59 - Oct 17 with 6842 viewsSwansea_Blue

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/oct/16/a-simple-list-of-things-men

I'll just leave this here

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 13:01 - Oct 17 with 5536 viewsTonyj

That's wierd as I was just reading that. Nice list, but all I could think of as I made my way down it was that this applies to any person regardless of gender.
on 13:03 - Oct 17 with 5527 views_

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 13:01 - Oct 17 by Tonyj

That's wierd as I was just reading that. Nice list, but all I could think of as I made my way down it was that this applies to any person regardless of gender.

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 13:04 - Oct 17 with 5523 viewsBlueBadger

...and just as Glassers remarks how calm it is on here...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 13:37 - Oct 17 with 5454 viewsbluewein

"Don’t use your “feminism” as a way to get women to trust you. Show us in your day-to-day life, not in your self-congratulatory social media."

*Sits back and watches TWTD for the afternoon...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 13:47 - Oct 17 with 5426 viewshomer_123

If a woman says no to a date, don’t ask her again.

Really......really? REALLY?

Soooo many people I know (from boths sexes) pursued the other and eventually got their 'gal/guy' and are very happy as result.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 13:53 - Oct 17 with 5410 viewsThrobbe

That all seems fairly reasonable. I think I might be doing this wrong.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

on 13:53 - Oct 17 with 5411 views_

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 13:47 - Oct 17 by homer_123

Soooo many people I know (from boths sexes) pursued the other and eventually got their 'gal/guy' and are very happy as result.

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 14:14 - Oct 17 with 5383 viewsDarth_Koont

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 13:47 - Oct 17 by homer_123

Context needs to apply to some of this - but still a useful checklist.

Certainly I wouldn't see a "No" as something that just needs to be ignored/gotten past because it's "all part of the game".

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 14:18 - Oct 17 with 5368 viewsjeera

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 14:29 - Oct 17 with 5344 viewsvapour_trail

Don't send pictures of your penis unless she recently asked for them.

Damn.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:04 - Oct 17 with 5264 viewsSwansea_Blue

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 14:29 - Oct 17 by vapour_trail

Don't send pictures of your penis unless she recently asked for them.

Damn.

Innit. What is the world coming to when you can't spam someone with pictures of your old chap

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:05 - Oct 17 with 5257 viewsbluewein

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:04 - Oct 17 by Swansea_Blue

Innit. What is the world coming to when you can't spam someone with pictures of your old chap

This.

Did you get mine by the way...?

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:10 - Oct 17 with 5237 viewsSwansea_Blue

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:05 - Oct 17 by bluewein

This.

Think so, but it's difficult to make it out without my reading glasses on

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:19 - Oct 17 with 5213 viewsBluebell

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:05 - Oct 17 by bluewein

This.

No, you sent it to me instead.....

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:33 - Oct 17 with 5177 viewschicoazul

Bloody women.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:42 - Oct 17 with 5152 viewsbluewein

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:19 - Oct 17 by Bluebell

No, you sent it to me instead.....

Sprucey was right about you...

Phil!!!

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:42 - Oct 17 with 5152 viewsTJS

Most of this list is just basic human decency.
While we're on the subject - heres one for the women..

Why do you think it is acceptable to ask a man at work if he is gay ?
Would you mind if he asked if you were a lesbian ?
on 16:49 - Oct 17 with 5135 views_

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:42 - Oct 17 by TJS

Most of this list is just basic human decency.
While we're on the subject - heres one for the women..

Why do you think it is acceptable to ask a man at work if he is gay ?
Would you mind if he asked if you were a lesbian ?

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:51 - Oct 17 with 5124 viewsSpruceMoose

on 16:49 - Oct 17 by _

To satisfy nosiness?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 17:00 - Oct 17 with 5107 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I really don't spend that much time conversing with the cleaners at work myself
Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 17:04 - Oct 17 with 5093 viewsDarth_Koont

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 17:00 - Oct 17 by FrowsyArmLarry

I really don't spend that much time conversing with the cleaners at work myself

Because they know where you work?

Pronouns: He/Him

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 17:06 - Oct 17 with 5085 viewsBluebell

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 16:42 - Oct 17 by bluewein

Sprucey was right about you...

Phil!!!

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 17:21 - Oct 17 with 5060 viewshomer_123

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 14:14 - Oct 17 by Darth_Koont

Context needs to apply to some of this - but still a useful checklist.

Certainly I wouldn't see a "No" as something that just needs to be ignored/gotten past because it's "all part of the game".

Not suggesting it is - merely pointing out that, in life, one rarely gets what one wants without some effort applied.

Lots and lots of valid reasons why a woman/ man would say no initially but might say yes, happily, at a different point in time.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 17:22 - Oct 17 with 5053 viewsSpruceMoose

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 17:21 - Oct 17 by homer_123

Not suggesting it is - merely pointing out that, in life, one rarely gets what one wants without some effort applied.

Lots and lots of valid reasons why a woman/ man would say no initially but might say yes, happily, at a different point in time.

Fear for their life?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 17:24 - Oct 17 with 5049 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 17:04 - Oct 17 by Darth_Koont

Because they know where you work?

It was a joke. In reality I don't see any sexism at work. It usually seems to be staffed 50/50 at all levels wherever I have worked.... maybe not at the top board level but that's a tiny % of the workforce
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024