Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... 12:59 - Oct 17 with 6844 viewsSwansea_Blue

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/oct/16/a-simple-list-of-things-men

I'll just leave this here

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 17:29 - Oct 17 with 1289 viewschicoazul

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 17:24 - Oct 17 by FrowsyArmLarry

It was a joke. In reality I don't see any sexism at work. It usually seems to be staffed 50/50 at all levels wherever I have worked.... maybe not at the top board level but that's a tiny % of the workforce

Funny how many men are experts on sexism on here. It's like how white men on here say racism doesnt really happen anymore either.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 19:10 - Oct 17 with 1242 viewsjaykay

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 13:47 - Oct 17 by homer_123

If a woman says no to a date, don’t ask her again.

Really......really? REALLY?

Soooo many people I know (from boths sexes) pursued the other and eventually got their 'gal/guy' and are very happy as result.

If a woman says no to a date, don’t ask her again

now i know where i went wrong 48 years ago

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 20:16 - Oct 17 with 1215 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 17:06 - Oct 17 by Bluebell

Crikey, I've been picturing you all wrong Bluebell.......!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 21:02 - Oct 17 with 1198 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 17:29 - Oct 17 by chicoazul

Funny how many men are experts on sexism on here. It's like how white men on here say racism doesnt really happen anymore either.

More of the senior managers I have worked for have been women than men, that's all I'm saying. Never claimed to be an expert.
Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 21:06 - Oct 17 with 1195 viewsSpruceMoose

Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with... on 21:02 - Oct 17 by FrowsyArmLarry

More of the senior managers I have worked for have been women than men, that's all I'm saying. Never claimed to be an expert.

Just as well. We ain't got time for no experts round these parts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024