Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really don't understand 13:04 - Oct 17 with 28644 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Why any Ipswich fan who can get to game wouldn't go on Sunday. Whether your Mick in or Mick out it's the Derby, embarrassing if you don't go to support.

Edit/ seeing the replies i feel like I should be clearer. What I meant was that if you Can get to the game you should go. This doesn't mean if you live near Portman road or can get there you should be there, but if you are simply choosing not to go because you don't want to you should be there. People have commitments, some things are more important than football. But my point with it being embarrassing remains, we should be selling more tickets then we have.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 15:06]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

on 14:34 - Oct 17 with 3700 views_

I really don't understand on 14:30 - Oct 17 by BrixtonBlue

Can I ask, why have you not seen these people for nearly a month and why is it so important to see them this Sunday? Why not see them on the Saturday? Or next weekend? It seems like awfully bad planning for a Town supporter to arrange to see family/friends on the most important day in the season for a Town supporter.

You've got another 364 days in the year to choose from!

I really don't understand on 14:35 - Oct 17 with 3697 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I really don't understand on 14:12 - Oct 17 by Vaughan8

Why do you care what other people do with their money/time though?

I don't care about any of you individually not coming.

I do find it embarrassing that a championship football club of our status - probably in the top 25 clubs for size in Britain - will only have about 22,500 fans at our biggest game of the season.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I really don't understand on 14:35 - Oct 17 with 3696 viewsbluewein

I really don't understand on 14:31 - Oct 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Indeed. You'd have let me know if I said anything out of order I'm sure

Perhaps one day when I have a missus I'll at least be able to understand your reasoning on this one but hey ho.

"Perhaps one day when I have a missus I'll at least be able to understand your reasoning on this one"

Soooo, you're never going to learn...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

on 14:35 - Oct 17 with 3694 views_

I really don't understand on 14:31 - Oct 17 by Stenvict

I understand perfectly.

Look at my first response to this thread. I'm referring to those that refuse to go purely because of the situation the club is in right now with MM and ME.

I really don't understand on 14:43 - Oct 17 with 3671 viewsSpruceMoose

I really don't understand on 14:35 - Oct 17 by bluewein

"Perhaps one day when I have a missus I'll at least be able to understand your reasoning on this one"

Soooo, you're never going to learn...

Shots fired!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I really don't understand on 14:44 - Oct 17 with 3666 viewsSpruceMoose

on 14:35 - Oct 17 by _

Just for the sake of clarity, and so that guy from the other day who wanted to punch me in the face doesn't waste his whole day looking for me, I won't be there either.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I really don't understand on 15:01 - Oct 17 with 3637 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I really don't understand on 14:17 - Oct 17 by hype313

Some of us have Kids, and as much as it might surprise you, there are other things in life that get prioritized over a game of footy.

I can hand on heart say I'm not one bit embarrassed by that.

What's embarrassing is having a pop at people for the way they life their life, and showing true ignorance for that.

Read my initial post, I said if your'e available for the game or able to get to the game you should go, this is mainly at the people who are choosing not to go because they don't want to. I understand that people have commitments of course they do. However, if you CAN get to the game and you are comittment free you should be there as an Ipswich fan. And yes it is embarrassing that we will not sell out for our derby match.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 15:17]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I really don't understand on 15:04 - Oct 17 with 3628 viewsJ2BLUE

I really don't understand on 15:01 - Oct 17 by TRUE_BLUE123

Read my initial post, I said if your'e available for the game or able to get to the game you should go, this is mainly at the people who are choosing not to go because they don't want to. I understand that people have commitments of course they do. However, if you CAN get to the game and you are comittment free you should be there as an Ipswich fan. And yes it is embarrassing that we will not sell out for our derby match.

I thought I might walk to the shop and buy a sandwich on my lunchbreak. Is that ok with you?

Thought I had better ask as you're getting upset with how other people are spending their time and money.

Please give me permission by 15.25.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

I really don't understand on 15:11 - Oct 17 with 3604 viewshoppy

I really don't understand on 15:01 - Oct 17 by TRUE_BLUE123

I'd find it quite embarassing not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're"...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I really don't understand on 15:11 - Oct 17 with 3602 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I really don't understand on 15:04 - Oct 17 by J2BLUE

I thought I might walk to the shop and buy a sandwich on my lunchbreak. Is that ok with you?

Thought I had better ask as you're getting upset with how other people are spending their time and money.

Has no relation to what I said at all. I'm simply saying that I thought more Ipswich fans would want to watch us Vs Norwich and that it is embarrassing that we are not even getting 22k through the gate for our Derby and that more people should be there. And I'm saying no to that sandwich, put the money towards a Norwich ticket
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 15:12]

I really don't understand on 15:12 - Oct 17 with 3596 viewsJ2BLUE

I really don't understand on 15:11 - Oct 17 by TRUE_BLUE123

Has no relation to what I said at all. I'm simply saying that I thought more Ipswich fans would want to watch us Vs Norwich and that it is embarrassing that we are not even getting 22k through the gate for our Derby and that more people should be there. And I'm saying no to that sandwich, put the money towards a Norwich ticket
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 15:12]

Come on mate, i'm hungry here. Sign my permission slip.

Truly impaired.

I really don't understand on 15:13 - Oct 17 with 3593 viewshoppy

I really don't understand on 15:04 - Oct 17 by J2BLUE

If he doesn't give permission for the sandwich, I think you're on a roll...

I really don't understand on 15:13 - Oct 17 with 3590 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I really don't understand on 15:12 - Oct 17 by J2BLUE

Come on mate, i'm hungry here. Sign my permission slip.

Nah I'll buy you a pint at the Derby instead.

I really don't understand on 15:14 - Oct 17 with 3578 viewshoppy

I really don't understand on 14:44 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

Just for the sake of clarity, and so that guy from the other day who wanted to punch me in the face doesn't waste his whole day looking for me, I won't be there either.

I didn't see that from the other day, but thanks for the heads up so I'm not wasting my time either...

I really don't understand on 15:14 - Oct 17 with 3575 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I really don't understand on 15:11 - Oct 17 by hoppy

I'd find it quite embarassing not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're"...

Sorry xxxxx

I really don't understand on 15:15 - Oct 17 with 3572 viewsJ2BLUE

I really don't understand on 15:13 - Oct 17 by TRUE_BLUE123

Nah I'll buy you a pint at the Derby instead.

I'm not going to make it to Sunday now. So weak. Need...sandwic..................... txdc fgbvddxfvbgnjmbhvcdfsdz'c dvfbgnhfv rgfbgfhujmn b vfcdfvdg fbh jnmkhnjbhvfdcfxdcdcdc

Truly impaired.

I really don't understand on 15:15 - Oct 17 with 3569 viewshoppy

I really don't understand on 15:14 - Oct 17 by TRUE_BLUE123

Sorry xxxxx

Your forgiven.

I really don't understand on 15:15 - Oct 17 with 3566 viewsBrixtonBlue

I really don't understand on 15:11 - Oct 17 by hoppy

He should also stop spelling derby with a capital D.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I really don't understand on 15:16 - Oct 17 with 3560 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I really don't understand on 15:15 - Oct 17 by BrixtonBlue

He should also stop spelling derby with a capital D.

I'll edit it just for you aswell xxxx

I really don't understand on 15:20 - Oct 17 with 3541 viewsSpruceMoose

I really don't understand on 15:14 - Oct 17 by hoppy

I didn't see that from the other day, but thanks for the heads up so I'm not wasting my time either...

If you would like to reserve a slot at my weekly face punching townhall you're more than welcome to contact my assistant, Facters. I think we have a five minute slot available on the 30th. You'll be after Dolly at 12:55 and before Hoofer at 1:05.

I really don't understand on 15:21 - Oct 17 with 3538 viewsSpruceMoose

I really don't understand on 15:15 - Oct 17 by J2BLUE

I'm not going to make it to Sunday now. So weak. Need...sandwic..................... txdc fgbvddxfvbgnjmbhvcdfsdz'c dvfbgnhfv rgfbgfhujmn b vfcdfvdg fbh jnmkhnjbhvfdcfxdcdcdc

Noooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world was never meant for one as beautiful as you, J2BLUE
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 15:31]

I really don't understand on 15:23 - Oct 17 with 3527 viewsJ2BLUE

I really don't understand on 15:21 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

Noooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world was never meant for one as beautiful as you, J2BLUE
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 15:31]

God, a Town fan, has sent me back to tell you the forum is unusable like that.

He said, and I quote, "tell that bloody idiot to edit his post or your superior businesses ruining his empire will be the least of his worries the complete tit"

Truly impaired.

I really don't understand on 15:23 - Oct 17 with 3527 viewsSamWhiteUK

on 13:25 - Oct 17 by _

Someone going out of their way to get to the ground has to be viewed as a bigger supporter than you.

Someone contributing to the noise in the ground which everyone says is important has to be viewed as a bigger supporter than you.

Someone who is contributing money to the club by buying a ticket has got to be seen as a bigger supporter than you.
I really don't understand on 15:27 - Oct 17 with 3511 viewshoppy

I really don't understand on 15:23 - Oct 17 by SamWhiteUK

Someone going out of their way to get to the ground has to be viewed as a bigger supporter than you.

Someone contributing to the noise in the ground which everyone says is important has to be viewed as a bigger supporter than you.

Someone who is contributing money to the club by buying a ticket has got to be seen as a bigger supporter than you.

Someone who is going to the ground and buying all the Portman Pies has got to be seen as a bigger supporter than him too in all likelihood, surely?

I really don't understand on 15:32 - Oct 17 with 3495 viewsSpruceMoose

I really don't understand on 15:27 - Oct 17 by hoppy

Someone who is going to the ground and buying all the Portman Pies has got to be seen as a bigger supporter than him too in all likelihood, surely?

Those turnstiles are pretty tight. What if they go to the ground, but can't fit through? What are we catagorising them as then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024