Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really don't understand 13:04 - Oct 17 with 28642 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Why any Ipswich fan who can get to game wouldn't go on Sunday. Whether your Mick in or Mick out it's the Derby, embarrassing if you don't go to support.

Edit/ seeing the replies i feel like I should be clearer. What I meant was that if you Can get to the game you should go. This doesn't mean if you live near Portman road or can get there you should be there, but if you are simply choosing not to go because you don't want to you should be there. People have commitments, some things are more important than football. But my point with it being embarrassing remains, we should be selling more tickets then we have.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 15:06]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

on 15:32 - Oct 17 with 2314 views_

I really don't understand on 15:23 - Oct 17 by SamWhiteUK

Someone going out of their way to get to the ground has to be viewed as a bigger supporter than you.

Someone contributing to the noise in the ground which everyone says is important has to be viewed as a bigger supporter than you.

Someone who is contributing money to the club by buying a ticket has got to be seen as a bigger supporter than you.

I really don't understand on 15:33 - Oct 17 with 2309 viewsLesta_Tractor

Comes down to price for me...

Would I like to go? Yes.

Do I want to drive down from Leicester and pay £60 for two tickets? No.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

I really don't understand on 15:34 - Oct 17 with 2302 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Jonas just said in his interview.

"I hope it will be full, it will make a big difference for us"

You heard the man

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I really don't understand on 15:41 - Oct 17 with 2278 viewsSpruceMoose

I really don't understand on 15:34 - Oct 17 by TRUE_BLUE123

Jonas just said in his interview.

"I hope it will be full, it will make a big difference for us"

You heard the man

They'll lose 2-0 instead of 4-0, was what I think he meant.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I really don't understand on 16:59 - Oct 17 with 2235 viewsTJS

I don't think there is anything massively different about our fanbase compared to any other club.
We had several generations of fans that had never experienced a long term decline like the one we are now in.
From 1958 until 2002 we never had longer than six seasons outside the top flight and other than a few seasons under John Duncan even the lower division football was good to watch and we were usually contenders for promotion.
Norwich's support was much worse than ours up until they got promoted in 2005 and it is only since then it got bigger.
on 17:11 - Oct 17 with 2224 views_

I really don't understand on 16:59 - Oct 17 by TJS

I don't think there is anything massively different about our fanbase compared to any other club.
We had several generations of fans that had never experienced a long term decline like the one we are now in.
From 1958 until 2002 we never had longer than six seasons outside the top flight and other than a few seasons under John Duncan even the lower division football was good to watch and we were usually contenders for promotion.
Norwich's support was much worse than ours up until they got promoted in 2005 and it is only since then it got bigger.

I really don't understand on 17:20 - Oct 17 with 2211 viewsWickets

I'm a Town fan and would not dream of missing it but i dont really agree with you. Anyone can make their own choice, go to the game, watch it in the armchair or just check the result after the game has finished and still be a Town fan. You might as well say if you aint got a season ticket you aint a true fan! just my humble opinion.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 17:21]
I really don't understand on 18:03 - Oct 17 with 2180 viewsBornBlue

I really don't understand on 17:20 - Oct 17 by Wickets

I'm a Town fan and would not dream of missing it but i dont really agree with you. Anyone can make their own choice, go to the game, watch it in the armchair or just check the result after the game has finished and still be a Town fan. You might as well say if you aint got a season ticket you aint a true fan! just my humble opinion.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 17:21]

Perfectly put. Thumbs up.
Login to get fewer ads

I really don't understand on 18:06 - Oct 17 with 2173 viewsHerbivore

I really don't understand on 15:33 - Oct 17 by Lesta_Tractor

Comes down to price for me...

Would I like to go? Yes.

Do I want to drive down from Leicester and pay £60 for two tickets? No.

If you lost some weight you'd only need to buy one ticket.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I really don't understand on 10:37 - Oct 18 with 2078 viewsLesta_Tractor

I really don't understand on 18:06 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

If you lost some weight you'd only need to buy one ticket.

Some weight...

Lovely way to describe my missus!

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:54 - Oct 18 with 2044 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I really don't understand on 15:11 - Oct 17 by hoppy

I'd find it quite embarassing not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're"...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024