Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn 13:40 - Oct 17 with 2426 viewsElderGrizzly

Ireland have Denmark - could see McGoldrick vs Knudsen?

Norn Ireland have Switzerland

Both fairly decent draws and both avoided Italy!

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 13:45 - Oct 17 with 2405 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Probably the two best sides in the playoffs have drawn each other in Italy and Sweden

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 13:49 - Oct 17 with 2398 viewshype313

Tough draw for NI, the Swiss only lost 1 in 10 and finished level on points with Portugal.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 13:50 - Oct 17 with 2387 viewsElderGrizzly

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 13:49 - Oct 17 by hype313

Tough draw for NI, the Swiss only lost 1 in 10 and finished level on points with Portugal.

Tough, but not as bad as it could be. Assume that’s the PR spin from both camps
World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 13:51 - Oct 17 with 2388 viewsElderGrizzly

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 13:45 - Oct 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Probably the two best sides in the playoffs have drawn each other in Italy and Sweden

It was seeded too wasn’t it, so FIFA disagree?

They have got it right by not seeding us next summer though!
World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 13:53 - Oct 17 with 2376 viewsgainsboroughblue

I reckon

Northern Ireland v SWITZERLAND
CROATIA v Greece
Denmark v REP. OF IRE
Sweden v ITALY

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 13:55 - Oct 17 with 2368 viewsgainsboroughblue

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 13:51 - Oct 17 by ElderGrizzly

It was seeded too wasn’t it, so FIFA disagree?

They have got it right by not seeding us next summer though!

It was seeded by world rankings. I'm a little surprised Denmark are ranked higher than the Swedes. Plus Sweden appeared to finish second in a much harder looking group to me.

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 13:59 - Oct 17 with 2345 viewsElderGrizzly

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 13:53 - Oct 17 by gainsboroughblue

I reckon

CROATIA v Greece
Denmark v REP. OF IRE
Sweden v ITALY

Nah, Martin O’Neill will do his glorious failure on penalties trick after playing for 2 draws
World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 14:04 - Oct 17 with 2331 viewsHARRY10

Shame there wasn't a hit more regional rivalry in the draw.

Sweden v Denmark

Ireland v N Ireland

Italy v Switzerland
Login to get fewer ads

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 14:06 - Oct 17 with 2319 viewsvapour_trail

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 13:53 - Oct 17 by gainsboroughblue

I reckon

CROATIA v Greece
Denmark v REP. OF IRE
Sweden v ITALY

That's helpful Gainsborough, I'm going to place a modest four way acca on the other four.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 14:07 - Oct 17 with 2307 viewsgainsboroughblue

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 13:59 - Oct 17 by ElderGrizzly

Nah, Martin O’Neill will do his glorious failure on penalties trick after playing for 2 draws

I was thinking they'd win on penalties after playing for two draws

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 14:10 - Oct 17 with 2294 viewsbluewein

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 14:06 - Oct 17 by vapour_trail

That's helpful Gainsborough, I'm going to place a modest four way acca on the other four.

Indeed.

If Gainsborough could let us know when he's switching on TMS this, winter, then I can have a rough idea when to bet on the next wicket will fall. Bookies won't know what hit them...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 14:18 - Oct 17 with 2274 viewsgainsboroughblue

World Cup Qualifying Playoffs just drawn on 14:10 - Oct 17 by bluewein

Indeed.

If Gainsborough could let us know when he's switching on TMS this, winter, then I can have a rough idea when to bet on the next wicket will fall. Bookies won't know what hit them...

About two minutes after our nos 2, 3 and 5 get to the crease surely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024