Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UK landscape photographer of the year 16:06 - Oct 17 with 2834 viewsSteve_M

Yes, I know there are dozens of these competitions and I link to loads of them but there are some great pictures here.

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/gallery/2017/oct/16/landscape-photographer-of

I like the contrast between Grangemouth and Ullswater particularly.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:17 - Oct 17 with 2802 viewsIllinoisblue

lovely stuff; two favourites are the refinery in Scotland looking like something out of a bleak future, and the simple refection of the tree over grass. Did not care for the use of the mirror in the 'reflection one. Seemed overly gimmicky and didn't really add much.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:20 - Oct 17 with 2800 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I like the transporter bridge one.

Its hard to tell with some of them how much digital editing has taken place re the colours, which in my view takes away from the photo a little.

I loathe the one with the mirror.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:25 - Oct 17 with 2789 viewsBluebell

Wow......... Some stunning photos there.

Being an amateur photographer myself, I would love to get great pics like that!
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 17:08]
UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:27 - Oct 17 with 2784 viewsSpruceMoose

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:25 - Oct 17 by Bluebell

What is the point of photography? We should be happy with just looking at stuff through the two eyes God gave us.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:30 - Oct 17 with 2771 viewsStokieBlue

The Grangemouth photo is superb.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:36 - Oct 17 with 2751 viewsBluebell

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:30 - Oct 17 by StokieBlue

The Grangemouth photo is superb.

SB

I love the Kennet & Avon canal in Wiltshire and the Ullswater photo.

Amazing colours.
UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:37 - Oct 17 with 2747 viewsSaleAway

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:27 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

What is the point of photography? We should be happy with just looking at stuff through the two eyes God gave us.

So, I presume you don't watch TV? specifically not any live event ( like football), that you could conceivably go and watch.

Presume you also don't own any paintings?

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:38 - Oct 17 with 2744 viewsIllinoisblue

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:36 - Oct 17 by Bluebell

I love the Kennet & Avon canal in Wiltshire and the Ullswater photo.

Amazing colours.

I also didn't like the beachut one. Overly filtered to the point of losing any interest the image may have had. Sure, it looks nice, but it doesn't really grab you by the heart.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:45 - Oct 17 with 2734 viewsSpruceMoose

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:37 - Oct 17 by SaleAway

So, I presume you don't watch TV? specifically not any live event ( like football), that you could conceivably go and watch.

Presume you also don't own any paintings?

Indeed. I only look at things I can see with my own eyes. In fact, I always close my eyes when in an art gallery, so as to not enrage the holy Father.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

UK landscape photographer of the year on 17:03 - Oct 17 with 2713 viewsfactual_blue

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:25 - Oct 17 by Bluebell

What sort of amateur photography are you?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

UK landscape photographer of the year on 17:12 - Oct 17 with 2707 viewsfactual_blue

<a href=" https://ibb.co/dfjfRR"> src=

<a href=" https://ibb.co/n31MY6"> src=
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 17:15]

How about a cute picture of a lamb with a National Trust receipt in its mouth? on 17:31 - Oct 17 with 2683 viewsfactual_blue

UK landscape photographer of the year on 16:27 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

<a href=" https://ibb.co/j6smY6"> src=

How about a cute picture of a lamb with a National Trust receipt in its mouth? on 17:32 - Oct 17 with 2681 viewsSpruceMoose

How about a cute picture of a lamb with a National Trust receipt in its mouth? on 17:31 - Oct 17 by factual_blue

<a href=" https://ibb.co/j6smY6"> src=

I didn't need to look at it. Your helpful caption explained it all.

How about a cute picture of a lamb with a National Trust receipt in its mouth? on 17:50 - Oct 17 with 2660 viewsfactual_blue

How about a cute picture of a lamb with a National Trust receipt in its mouth? on 17:32 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

I didn't need to look at it. Your helpful caption explained it all.

So you wouldn't be interested in a reasonably priced print of it then?

How about a cute picture of a lamb with a National Trust receipt in its mouth? on 17:52 - Oct 17 with 2652 viewsSpruceMoose

How about a cute picture of a lamb with a National Trust receipt in its mouth? on 17:50 - Oct 17 by factual_blue

So you wouldn't be interested in a reasonably priced print of it then?

Only if it is cheaper than a roll of Andrex?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024