Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! 16:37 - Oct 17 with 33286 viewsBergholtBru

http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/education/forest-gate-primary-school-apolog

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 07:56 - Oct 18 with 4610 viewsHarry_Palmer

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 06:06 - Oct 18 by Benters

Cant change history though can you ?

I for one am proud of the British Empire.

God Save the Queen.

You sir have spent a lifetime being brainwashed into blissful ignorance by our establishment so i'm not entirely surprised. In this day and age though, with the internet available to all you could of course educate yourself to the real truth about many issues we have been lied to about. I don't suppose for a minute you will though.
Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 07:58 - Oct 18 with 4598 viewsBenters

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 07:56 - Oct 18 by Harry_Palmer

You sir have spent a lifetime being brainwashed into blissful ignorance by our establishment so i'm not entirely surprised. In this day and age though, with the internet available to all you could of course educate yourself to the real truth about many issues we have been lied to about. I don't suppose for a minute you will though.

*Sir*

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 07:59 - Oct 18 with 4603 viewsBrixtonBlue

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 07:56 - Oct 18 by Benters

I bet you are one of those who wants Nelsons Column torn down?

Next thing you will tell me is you pay £7.50 for a coffee?

No and no.

I don't know what either has to do with you being proud of murder, rape and pillage though.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 08:20 - Oct 18 with 4577 viewsWeWereZombies

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 07:26 - Oct 18 by DanTheMan

I really don't understand how one can be proud of imperialism or colonialism.

I do not think I have mentioned pride in my various posts in this and other threads, I am more concerned with balance. Anyone who posts on here is capable of keeping more than one idea in their memory and can accommodate the negative overuse (and often unsanctioned by the higher ups) of military force with the positive benefits (often given in an unequal and manipulative fashion) of organised education and healthcare.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 12:32 - Oct 18 with 4536 viewsnoggin

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 07:56 - Oct 18 by Harry_Palmer

Balls and Rule Britannia, end of.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:01 - Oct 18 with 4503 viewsJ2BLUE

The key word there is blissful. It's chosen ignorance. There is no desire to learn or find out the truth. In fact, the truth is openly mocked and ignored in favour of whatever rubbish best suits the agenda.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:05 - Oct 18 with 4496 viewsBergholtBru

Does this geezer find agreement with many on here?

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:06 - Oct 18 with 4485 viewsnoggin

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:01 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

The key word there is blissful. It's chosen ignorance. There is no desire to learn or find out the truth. In fact, the truth is openly mocked and ignored in favour of whatever rubbish best suits the agenda.

See my post above.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:08 - Oct 18 with 4477 viewsArcher4721

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:05 - Oct 18 by BergholtBru

Does this geezer find agreement with many on here?

Yep me for one.
Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:15 - Oct 18 with 4466 viewsJ2BLUE

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:06 - Oct 18 by noggin

See my post above.

Nicely put.

Truly impaired.

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:16 - Oct 18 with 4464 viewsSpruceMoose

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 06:06 - Oct 18 by Benters

Cant change history though can you ?

I for one am proud of the British Empire.

God Save the Queen.

God damn the Queen more like.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:22 - Oct 18 with 4453 viewsBergholtBru

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:08 - Oct 18 by Archer4721

Yep me for one.

Why? Whilst I can see this from the point of view of a black American why should British sportsmen/women do the same?

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:33 - Oct 18 with 4435 viewsArcher4721

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:22 - Oct 18 by BergholtBru

Why? Whilst I can see this from the point of view of a black American why should British sportsmen/women do the same?

Well you keep championing free speech and such so why shouldn't people be allowed to express themselves how they wish in this case?

All this national anthem rubbish should be scrapped in sport anyway.
Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:37 - Oct 18 with 4423 viewsjeera

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:33 - Oct 18 by Archer4721

Well you keep championing free speech and such so why shouldn't people be allowed to express themselves how they wish in this case?

"All this national anthem rubbish should be scrapped in sport anyway."

That's true. Serves no positive purpose.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:37 - Oct 18 with 4416 viewsBenters

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:01 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

Fancy a pint Sunday?

Gentlybentley

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:42 - Oct 18 with 4403 viewsBergholtBru

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:33 - Oct 18 by Archer4721

I don`t think people should be forced to observe the NA, not in a so-called democracy. Why people have a problem with the Queen mystifies me even though they`re a minority.

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:47 - Oct 18 with 4389 viewsBenters

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:16 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

God damn the Queen more like.

Im ashamed of you .

Gentlybentley

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:50 - Oct 18 with 4380 viewsBenters

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:22 - Oct 18 by BergholtBru

I havent seen the vid but isnt Lewis Hamilton planning to do that at the USA F1?

Thats it from me if he does,id rather support Vettal.

Gentlybentley

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:55 - Oct 18 with 4369 viewsBergholtBru

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:47 - Oct 18 by Benters

Im ashamed of you .

He must attend one of those posh schools that has Wednesday afternoons off!

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:25 - Oct 18 with 4345 viewsSpruceMoose

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:47 - Oct 18 by Benters

Im ashamed of you .

I must be doing something right then.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:26 - Oct 18 with 4338 viewsSpruceMoose

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:55 - Oct 18 by BergholtBru

He must attend one of those posh schools that has Wednesday afternoons off!

Sadly I am much too old and far too poor for that.

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:36 - Oct 18 with 4316 viewsBergholtBru

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:26 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

Sadly I am much too old and far too poor for that.

Ha! Ha! G`day Moose!!

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:38 - Oct 18 with 4313 viewsSpruceMoose

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:36 - Oct 18 by BergholtBru

Ha! Ha! G`day Moose!!

What's with the Australian theme?!

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:50 - Oct 18 with 4302 viewsJ2BLUE

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 13:37 - Oct 18 by Benters

Fancy a pint Sunday?

Oh I get it, because i'm not going to a football match my opinion on anything is completely worthless! Thanks for the reminder.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 14:52]

Truly impaired.

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:51 - Oct 18 with 4299 viewsBenters

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:38 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

What's with the Australian theme?!

Neighbours is on Gold.

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024