Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UPDATED*So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game. 16:50 - Oct 17 with 11264 viewsJackSted

I’ve been looking at threads of people guessing the gate for the upcoming Norwich game so I decided to become a bit of a myth buster and for the last hour I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game, except the Sir Alf Ramsey stand as I didn’t have enough time.

Here’s the results so far (I’ll update the thread once I’ve finished counting the SAR seats):

COBBOLD STAND:
Cobbold Lower - Section T - 31 Seats
Cobbold Lower - Section T2 - 13 Seats
Cobbold Lower - Section U - 15 Seats
=59 Seats

Cobbold Upper - Section C - 52 Seats
Cobbold Upper - Section B - 118 Seats
Cobbold Upper - Section A - 375 Seats
=545 Seats

SIR BOBBY ROBSON STAND:
Sir Bobby Robson Upper - Section 3 - 152 Seats
Sir Bobby Robson Upper - Section 2 - 9 Seats
Sir Bobby Robson Upper - Section 1 - 192 Seats
=352 Seats

EAST OF ENGLAND CO-OP:
Co-op Lower - Section JJ - 53 Seats
Co-op Lower - Section I2 - 36 Seats
Co-op Lower - Section I1 - 4 Seats
Co-op Lower - Section GG - 14 Seats
Co-op Lower - Section FF - 12 Seats
=119 Seats

Co-op Middle - Section F - 22 Seats
Co-op Middle - Section J - 10 Seats
=32 Seats

Co-op Upper - Section K - 158 Seats
Co-op Upper - Section L - 159 Seats
Co-op Upper - Section M - 28 Seats
Co-op Upper - Section N - 66 Seats
Co-op Upper - Section Y - 15 Seats
Co-op Upper - Section O - 83 Seats
Co-op Upper - Section P - 36 Seats
Co-op Upper - Section Q - 153 Seats
Co-op Upper - Section R - 112 Seats
=810 Seats

Overall = 1,917 empty seats (Excluding the Sir Alf Ramsey Stands)

EDIT - Finished counting the Sir Alf Ramsey seats. These are as follows:

SIR ALF RAMSEY STAND:
Sir Alf Ramsey Lower - Section 4 - 39 Seats
Sir Alf Ramsey Lower - Section 5 - 8 Seats
Sir Alf Ramsey Lower - Section 6 - 3 Seats
=50 Seats

Sir Alf Ramsey Upper - Section 1 - 349 Seats
Sir Alf Ramsey Upper - Section 2 - 317 Seats
Sir Alf Ramsey Upper - Section 3 - 780 Seats
Sir Alf Ramsey Upper - Section X - 5 Seats
=1,451 Seats

Overall amount of seats which are unused at the moment are 3,418.
30,000 - 3,418 = 26,582 potential attendance on Sunday.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 18:56]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 16:51 - Oct 17 with 8054 viewsWD19

I make the Co-op Upper - Section O - 82 Seats. Can you please go back and check your maths?
So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 16:55 - Oct 17 with 8018 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I'll be expecting an daily update at the end of each day this week..
So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:01 - Oct 17 with 7975 viewsBluebell

My friend just bought two seats but won't tell me which stand.

Could you go back and count them all again and let me know where he will be sitting?
So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:05 - Oct 17 with 7951 viewsbrogansnose

What do you mean ' Didn't have enough time to count the seats in Sir Alf ?' What else have you got on that's more important ?

You need to prioritise.
So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:06 - Oct 17 with 7942 viewsmonty_radio

Could you also let me know where you'll be siiting so I don't end up next to someone who brightens up the game with sundry salient statistics. Nothing personal, you understand. I'm sure you're a super conversationalist in real life.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:07 - Oct 17 with 7933 viewsNewcyBlue

Can you count the sold seats and list percentages free and sold please? Shouldn't take too much time. I would do it of course, but I have the chance of a few hours sleep before going back to sit and look out of windows at the port I should already have left.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:08 - Oct 17 with 7923 viewsJackSted

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:01 - Oct 17 by Bluebell

Could you go back and count them all again and let me know where he will be sitting?

Well he obviously didn’t tell you for a reason. You sure he’s your friend?
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 17:09]

TWTD Supervillain

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:09 - Oct 17 with 7919 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm amazed that someone who has the time to count the empty seats in three sides of a football ground, doesn't have the time to count the ones in the fourth.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:10 - Oct 17 with 7903 viewsJackSted

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:09 - Oct 17 by gainsboroughblue

I'm amazed that someone who has the time to count the empty seats in three sides of a football ground, doesn't have the time to count the ones in the fourth.

My shift ended and I’m on the train home at the mo. I’ll carry on when I’m home

TWTD Supervillain

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:10 - Oct 17 with 7900 viewsSuperfrans

We also don't know how many tickets will have been given to the scummers, how many they have sold and how many will be kept empty to separate us from them.... So that's a big unknown.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:18 - Oct 17 with 7856 viewsIllinoisblue

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:10 - Oct 17 by Superfrans

We also don't know how many tickets will have been given to the scummers, how many they have sold and how many will be kept empty to separate us from them.... So that's a big unknown.

their section is marked as sold out. Assume it's the usual 2000ish.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 18:17 - Oct 17 with 7599 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:10 - Oct 17 by JackSted

What, it's your job ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 18:19 - Oct 17 with 7574 viewsBenters

22k-23k

End of.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 18:21 - Oct 17 with 7574 viewsSpruceMoose

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 18:19 - Oct 17 by Benters

22k-23k

End of.

Here he is. End of balls.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Top work (n/t) (n/t) on 18:26 - Oct 17 with 7554 viewsMenton

[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 18:27]

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 19:00 - Oct 17 with 7443 viewsbritbiker

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:10 - Oct 17 by JackSted

What. No later train you could catch. Lightweight
UPDATED*So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game. on 19:06 - Oct 17 with 7415 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Good work Jack.
So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 19:09 - Oct 17 with 7394 viewsjeera

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 17:01 - Oct 17 by Bluebell

Yeah.

Like you have a friend.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 19:11 - Oct 17 with 7384 viewsSpruceMoose

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 18:17 - Oct 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

What, it's your job ?

Does the invoicing for Rommy's blossoming Gardening and Gambling empire.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

UPDATED*So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game. on 19:28 - Oct 17 with 7285 viewsDanny_G

We have a few sections that haven't been put on sale and don't show up as empty seats, such as:

1. Back 4-5 rows of Pioneer and Cobbold upper.
2. The Cobbold lower, nearest the North Stand.
3. Churchman's corner nearest the Scum (I'm 99% sure they've limited ticket sales here even more than usual for this game).
4 Cobbold lower nearest Churchman's (the old away family section).
5. Whatever the Cobbold segregation area is.

Plus they've taken all the seats out of the very far Churchman's corner under the scoreboard. So unfortunately, there will be far more empty seats than this.
UPDATED*So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game. on 19:36 - Oct 17 with 7238 viewsFtnfwest

Capacity with segregation is about 29,250 I think and didn't they say they were going to block some seats off in the sir Alf lower? Which makes it 25,300 ish less people who don't turn up
So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 19:36 - Oct 17 with 7237 viewsbrogansnose

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 18:17 - Oct 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

What, it's your job ?

I'm guessing he's an air traffic controller.
UPDATED*So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game. on 20:37 - Oct 17 with 7054 viewstextbackup

sorry to tell you but the system is a bit sht. for example, upper pioneer, no way have they sold the back rows for example. upper south (pioneer side) there are huge blocks in grey, they are all player allocated tickets, doesn't mean they'll use them. etc

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 20:40 - Oct 17 with 7033 viewssolemio

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 18:19 - Oct 17 by Benters

22k-23k

End of.

Anyone who finishes a post with 'End of.' can safely be ignored.

End of.
So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 20:43 - Oct 17 with 7009 viewsSpruceMoose

So I’ve been counting all the empty seats for the upcoming derby game... on 20:40 - Oct 17 by solemio

Anyone who finishes a post with 'End of.' can safely be ignored.

End of.

Here he is!

Balls.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024