Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together 18:46 - Oct 17 with 3637 viewsSpruceMoose

Hopefully they won't have to suffer a crowd of people throwing themselves under their cars this time round, poor guys.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/17/florida-governor-state-of-emerge

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 19:04 - Oct 17 with 3589 viewsstickymockwell

From the reaction of the Uni's in the US, it's good to see that none of them support Spencer in any way but condone his views. I guess it's freedom of speech and no different from Hamza shouting his bile from his Finsbury Park soap box. Let's hope that no fooker turns up or that he gets his nose broken again.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 19:06 - Oct 17 with 3581 viewsBlueBadger

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 19:04 - Oct 17 by stickymockwell

From the reaction of the Uni's in the US, it's good to see that none of them support Spencer in any way but condone his views. I guess it's freedom of speech and no different from Hamza shouting his bile from his Finsbury Park soap box. Let's hope that no fooker turns up or that he gets his nose broken again.

Psst, it's 'condemn', not 'condone', but I get the sentiment.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 19:11]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 19:08 - Oct 17 with 3570 viewscrunchie1978

American....f##k Yeah!
I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 19:08 - Oct 17 with 3564 viewsSpruceMoose

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 19:08 - Oct 17 by crunchie1978

American....f##k Yeah!

Thanks for that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 19:40 - Oct 17 with 3509 viewsstickymockwell

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 19:06 - Oct 17 by BlueBadger

Psst, it's 'condemn', not 'condone', but I get the sentiment.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 19:11]

English was never my strongest. I'm more of a maths kind of fella

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 19:48 - Oct 17 with 3496 viewsBlueBadger

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 19:40 - Oct 17 by stickymockwell

English was never my strongest. I'm more of a maths kind of fella

Well, it all adds up now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 20:07 - Oct 17 with 3460 viewsLankHenners

A few months ago people on Twitter successfully trolled some angry far-right types into believing that a 'sharia law takeover' was imminent, and a group of these nutters gathered in a park to protest the non-existent threat. One guy got so mad at Muslims that he had a heart attack whilst shouting out his hate speech.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 20:11 - Oct 17 with 3450 viewsSpruceMoose

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 20:07 - Oct 17 by LankHenners

A few months ago people on Twitter successfully trolled some angry far-right types into believing that a 'sharia law takeover' was imminent, and a group of these nutters gathered in a park to protest the non-existent threat. One guy got so mad at Muslims that he had a heart attack whilst shouting out his hate speech.

Did he survive?

Login to get fewer ads

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 20:18 - Oct 17 with 3435 viewsLankHenners

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 20:11 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

Did he survive?

I think so. Trying to find the article/Twitter thread of it now as it was pretty funny.

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 20:19 - Oct 17 with 3427 viewsSpruceMoose

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 20:18 - Oct 17 by LankHenners

I think so. Trying to find the article/Twitter thread of it now as it was pretty funny.

He did? I hope it was a Muslim doctor who saved him.

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 21:06 - Oct 17 with 3364 viewsLankHenners

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 20:19 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

He did? I hope it was a Muslim doctor who saved him.

There's that by a guy who is a right wing activist and conspiracy theorist was there which lead to this zinger of a reply:

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 21:20 - Oct 17 with 3332 viewstampa_bay

My son graduated from UF last year. He now works for a newspaper in New Hampshire and is coming down to cover it. He's predicting something similar to a war zone.
I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 21:21 - Oct 17 with 3328 viewsSpruceMoose

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 21:20 - Oct 17 by tampa_bay

My son graduated from UF last year. He now works for a newspaper in New Hampshire and is coming down to cover it. He's predicting something similar to a war zone.

Hope he stays safe mate.

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 21:25 - Oct 17 with 3311 viewstampa_bay

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 21:21 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

Hope he stays safe mate.

He was born in Ipswich. He'll be fine!
I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 21:33 - Oct 17 with 3294 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm amazed that the universities have no control over which events they host. Seems thoroughly bizarre to me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 21:54 - Oct 17 with 3248 viewsLankHenners

Maybe they'll have a change of heart like this guy...

https://www.channel4.com/news/neo-nazi-national-front-organiser-quits-movement-c

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 22:47 - Oct 17 with 3182 viewsElderGrizzly

I’m heading to Charlottesville in mid-November to discuss all this with the US authorities. Should be fun and interesting what we can learn!
I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 20:32 - Oct 20 with 2951 viewsSpruceMoose

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 22:47 - Oct 17 by ElderGrizzly

I’m heading to Charlottesville in mid-November to discuss all this with the US authorities. Should be fun and interesting what we can learn!

I see these far right types are all about the peaceful protests, the damn Antifa just won't stop bullying them!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/10/20/kill-them-three-me

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 20:35 - Oct 20 with 2936 viewsSpruceMoose

I see those peaceful far right guys are having another get together on 20:32 - Oct 20 by SpruceMoose

I see these far right types are all about the peaceful protests, the damn Antifa just won't stop bullying them!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/10/20/kill-them-three-me

“It’s always been socially acceptable to punch a Nazi, to attack people if they have right-wing political leanings,” the Gainesville Sun quoted Fears as saying.

Two points.

1) Yes, it has always been, and will always continue to be, acceptable to punch Nazis, I do agree with him there.

2) How long has it been socially acceptable to admit to being a Nazi?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024