Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) 08:09 - Oct 18 with 2396 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 08:56 - Oct 18 with 2366 viewsKieran_Knows

3012, with Norwich bringing 2172 of that number.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 08:58 - Oct 18 with 2361 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Where ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 09:18 - Oct 18 with 2346 viewschristiand

Looking at a few of the earlier threads, seems like it will be 24,000+ , much better than many predicted?!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 09:21 - Oct 18 with 2335 viewsBenters

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 10:11 - Oct 18 with 2283 viewshoppy

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 08:56 - Oct 18 by Kieran_Knows

3012, with Norwich bringing 2172 of that number.

Only 840 home fans, or are you still trying to count the seats to check if someone else is doing it properly?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 10:12 - Oct 18 with 2276 viewsKieran_Knows

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 10:11 - Oct 18 by hoppy

Only 840 home fans, or are you still trying to count the seats to check if someone else is doing it properly?

That is correct ...

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 12:46 - Oct 18 with 2179 viewsJimmyJazz

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 12:46 - Oct 18 with 2171 viewshoppy

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 10:12 - Oct 18 by Kieran_Knows

That is correct ...

Any update?

Login to get fewer ads

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 13:04 - Oct 18 with 2139 viewsBluebell

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 12:46 - Oct 18 by hoppy

Any update?

Where is JackSted when you need him?

I suppose we may have to wait until he is on the train home before we get an update.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 13:05]
Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 13:06 - Oct 18 with 2128 viewsBergholtBru

23, 896.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 14:00 - Oct 18 with 2082 viewsKieran_Knows

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 12:46 - Oct 18 by hoppy

Any update?

We are now up to 918 home fans. Either I counted wrong earlier, or more people have brought tickets since ....

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 14:10 - Oct 18 with 2054 viewshoppy

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 14:00 - Oct 18 by Kieran_Knows

We are now up to 918 home fans. Either I counted wrong earlier, or more people have brought tickets since ....

...or you lost count again and gave up?

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 14:10 - Oct 18 with 2050 viewsKieran_Knows

Any ideas on what the attendance will be on Sunday? (n/t) on 14:10 - Oct 18 by hoppy

...or you lost count again and gave up?

Something like that!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024