Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL rivalries programme last night 08:16 - Oct 18 with 4660 viewsBlueRaider

I watched this last night and thought it was quite good, although it did miss a few things on our side (Megson's own goal, Danny Haynes)

The one that staggered me though was Warky's sending off, I'd only ever seen it live in the ground, how on earth was that a red card ?

And the way Durkin then gesticulated and dismissed him was completely out of order in my view, total lack of respect.

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

EFL rivalries programme last night on 08:26 - Oct 18 with 4617 viewsSteve_M

Yes, that was a dreadful decision. A tackle in midfield, definite foul but never a red card.

Fortunately, even though that was almost the only match Norwich won in the second half of that season they still got relegated at the end of it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

EFL rivalries programme last night on 08:38 - Oct 18 with 4586 viewsgainsboroughblue

Did they show the 3-1 in 1993 at PR? Notice there is a thread about making a horrible atmosphere for Norwich in here. That night would be the benchmark. One of the most partisan nights I've ever known. I can remember the EDP themselves in awe.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

EFL rivalries programme last night on 10:16 - Oct 18 with 4414 viewsZakk

Any way I can watch this? I haven't got sky
EFL rivalries programme last night on 10:20 - Oct 18 with 4416 viewsPhilTWTD

I seem to recall that Paul Durkin refused to overturn the red card (that was how it was done back in those days), despite, another referee revealed in an interview, admitting he got it wrong at a referees' meeting.

I caught most of it and it was decent enough, although they were wrong on details of the Crook thing as it was a done deal before his volte face and they had to pay us compensation.
EFL rivalries programme last night on 10:21 - Oct 18 with 4400 viewsbluewein

Durkin in being a pompous prick "shock".

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

EFL rivalries programme last night on 10:56 - Oct 18 with 4302 viewsgainsboroughblue

EFL rivalries programme last night on 10:20 - Oct 18 by PhilTWTD

I seem to recall that Paul Durkin refused to overturn the red card (that was how it was done back in those days), despite, another referee revealed in an interview, admitting he got it wrong at a referees' meeting.

I caught most of it and it was decent enough, although they were wrong on details of the Crook thing as it was a done deal before his volte face and they had to pay us compensation.

A year later came the Kevin Friend fiasco.

EFL rivalries programme last night on 12:05 - Oct 18 with 4203 viewsEastTownBlue

EFL rivalries programme last night on 10:56 - Oct 18 by gainsboroughblue

A year later came the Kevin Friend fiasco.

Kevin Lynch. Kevin Friend is more associated with our visits to Plymouth.
EFL rivalries programme last night on 12:41 - Oct 18 with 4103 viewsIpswichKnight

EFL rivalries programme last night on 08:26 - Oct 18 by Steve_M

Yes, that was a dreadful decision. A tackle in midfield, definite foul but never a red card.

Fortunately, even though that was almost the only match Norwich won in the second half of that season they still got relegated at the end of it.

It was one of the few saving graces from that season, being so bad that we lost to everyone and in the process taking that lot down with us, didn't 4 go down that year too and didn't they finish 4th from bottom.
Login to get fewer ads

EFL rivalries programme last night on 13:07 - Oct 18 with 4031 viewsgainsboroughblue

EFL rivalries programme last night on 12:05 - Oct 18 by EastTownBlue

Kevin Lynch. Kevin Friend is more associated with our visits to Plymouth.

Of course it is. I knew that too. Senior moment.

EFL rivalries programme last night on 17:24 - Oct 18 with 3833 viewsRoyKeanesDog

EFL rivalries programme last night on 08:38 - Oct 18 by gainsboroughblue

Did they show the 3-1 in 1993 at PR? Notice there is a thread about making a horrible atmosphere for Norwich in here. That night would be the benchmark. One of the most partisan nights I've ever known. I can remember the EDP themselves in awe.

Yeah, they even mentioned TS and the bobble hat!

Poll: Best Football Song

EFL rivalries programme last night on 17:28 - Oct 18 with 3817 viewsPJH

EFL rivalries programme last night on 17:24 - Oct 18 by RoyKeanesDog

Yeah, they even mentioned TS and the bobble hat!

Which was at Carrot Rud in our 2-0 win in December 1992.
EFL rivalries programme last night on 18:47 - Oct 18 with 3717 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

EFL rivalries programme last night on 17:28 - Oct 18 by PJH

Which was at Carrot Rud in our 2-0 win in December 1992.

It the show online anywhere?
EFL rivalries programme last night on 19:17 - Oct 18 with 3659 viewsRoyKeanesDog

EFL rivalries programme last night on 18:47 - Oct 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It the show online anywhere?

You got SkyGo? Probably on there.

There's no new content of note on there, but a decent watch. Doesn't just talk about 1993 onwards either, in fact the first half is basically a homage to the Robson team.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024