Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
11:15 - Oct 18 with 5132 views_

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 11:34 - Oct 18 with 5060 viewsITFC_Forever

Think it's on again tonight - my Sky Plus failed thanks to the kids, so thankfully there's another chance to watch it.

Haven't seen what Marshall says, but the reason ITFC fans didn't take to him was because he was crap, not his budgie connections, although that didn't help.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 11:36 - Oct 18 with 5041 viewsReuser_is_God

Sure it'll be on Sky Go & catch up too.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 11:36]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

on 11:36 - Oct 18 with 5042 views_

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 11:34 - Oct 18 by ITFC_Forever

Think it's on again tonight - my Sky Plus failed thanks to the kids, so thankfully there's another chance to watch it.

Haven't seen what Marshall says, but the reason ITFC fans didn't take to him was because he was crap, not his budgie connections, although that didn't help.

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 11:37 - Oct 18 with 5031 viewsSteve_M

Presumably they had to do a lot of retakes of that because he kept dropping his glass.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 11:37 - Oct 18 with 5037 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah, the constant letting the ball go under his body didn't help.

Oh what may have been had we been able to keep Paul Gerrard for longer.

Evans out

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 11:48 - Oct 18 with 4984 viewsKieran_Knows

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 11:37 - Oct 18 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah, the constant letting the ball go under his body didn't help.

Oh what may have been had we been able to keep Paul Gerrard for longer.

Loved Paul Gerrard, what a keeper!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 11:49 - Oct 18 with 4980 viewsitfcjoe

He didn't say that really, doesn't seem too fussed by it - wanted a bigger challenge, didn't think it would be a big deal and thinks broadly we are similar clubs in most regards

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 12:17 - Oct 18 with 4897 viewsPJH

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 11:49 - Oct 18 by itfcjoe

He didn't say that really, doesn't seem too fussed by it - wanted a bigger challenge, didn't think it would be a big deal and thinks broadly we are similar clubs in most regards

I think the only similarity between the clubs is that we both end 'wich'.

Marshall did not think that leaving them for us was such a big thing though did he?
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 12:29 - Oct 18 with 4854 viewsIllinoisblue

In Sky’s trailer for this - in the overhead stadium shots - why are our seats a sky blue coventry colour?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 12:35 - Oct 18 with 4823 viewsTractorWood

Can't believe no one has mentioned the demo around the post office sorting office with Alex Mathie. Absolute gold.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 12:50 - Oct 18 with 4739 viewshoppy

on 11:36 - Oct 18 by _

Did the fit actually reach you when he threw it, or did it just go some way over to the side with no direction?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 12:51 - Oct 18 with 4730 viewshoppy

He never did seem at all sure when faced with any crossing, if I recall correctly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 13:01 - Oct 18 with 4687 viewsReuser_is_God

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 12:29 - Oct 18 by Illinoisblue

In Sky’s trailer for this - in the overhead stadium shots - why are our seats a sky blue coventry colour?

I thought this as well.

Evans out

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 13:10 - Oct 18 with 4646 viewstextbackup

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 13:01 - Oct 18 by Reuser_is_God

I thought this as well.

Make that three people wondering, but then found out there's a load of flags been put on seats for Sunday, so that's what we were seeing

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 14:25 - Oct 18 with 4470 viewsIllinoisblue

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 13:10 - Oct 18 by textbackup

Make that three people wondering, but then found out there's a load of flags been put on seats for Sunday, so that's what we were seeing

I guess flags aren't quite as bad as happy clappers.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I don't know if you are joking or not. (n/t) on 14:47 - Oct 18 with 4404 viewsBloots

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 13:10 - Oct 18 by textbackup

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I don't know if you are joking or not. (n/t) on 14:51 - Oct 18 with 4394 viewsPJH

I don't know if you are joking or not. (n/t) on 14:47 - Oct 18 by Bloots

Judging by the speed at which he is answering hoppy's PM you might get a response to this on Saturday.
Texters is too much of a..... on 14:59 - Oct 18 with 4372 viewsBloots

I don't know if you are joking or not. (n/t) on 14:51 - Oct 18 by PJH

Judging by the speed at which he is answering hoppy's PM you might get a response to this on Saturday.

....celebrity to deal with the likes of us.

I'm just happy in the knowledge that he even reads my comments.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 17:20 - Oct 18 with 4204 viewsNo9

He was a poor GK
I don't believe he was a Burley signing - more a deal between the two D.S. personalities
Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 17:51 - Oct 18 with 4174 viewsStuartBrett8

It's here I think?

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/1

Edit... just a bloody advert... sorry all :(
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 17:52]

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 18:28 - Oct 18 with 4126 viewschicoazul

I saw Andy Marshall in Back Inn Time in Chelmsford shortly after he signed for us and wished him well, he came across as a lovely bloke. Said he was a bit nervous about signing for the rivals but that everyone had made him feel welcome.

Also his wife was an absolute worldy.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 19:43 - Oct 18 with 4033 viewsITFC_Forever

Andy Marshall on crossing the divide... on 18:28 - Oct 18 by chicoazul

I saw Andy Marshall in Back Inn Time in Chelmsford shortly after he signed for us and wished him well, he came across as a lovely bloke. Said he was a bit nervous about signing for the rivals but that everyone had made him feel welcome.

Also his wife was an absolute worldy.

Of course she was, he’s a footballer.

“Worldy”? Who do you think you are? Rommy?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024