Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Job Vacancy at TWTD 15:29 - Oct 18 with 10049 viewsSpruceMoose

Hurt Feelings Form Processing Officer

Salary Range:
£15.99 + VAT per hour
Hours: 87 Hours Per Week
Closing Date:
20 October, 2017 - 10:00

Due to increased sensitivity of forum members over the last month or so, we have the above vacancy for a Hurt Feelings Form Processing Officer to join the Customer Support Unit of Sprucemoose Customer Placation Services Inc., providing clerical and administrative support to TWTD.

Day to Day

Duties will include dealing with inquiries by Private Message from members of the TWTD Forum community. You will be solely responsible for the processing of form 'TW-1T - Record of Hurt Feelings and Blubbing', submitted by forum members when they take forum life far too seriously.

Other duties include deleting threads, administering bans, dealing with flouncing, and the occasional confirming or denying of 'Def Infos' as required by TWTD.

About You

You will have 1 A Level or 5 GCSE’s, or an NVQ Level 3 in Bannhammering, or 2 years qualitative experience as well as being used to dealing with flouncy right wing members of the public. You will have a clean non-Tory or UKIP voting record, or be willing to undergo realignment training at your own cost. You must have good computer and communications skills and demonstrate a customer-focussed and responsive approach that improves ban delivery.

For more information about this role please contact MarkTWTD at MarkTWTD@TWTD.co.uk

Interviews will be held week commencing 30th October 2017. The selection process will be an interview, a casting couch with J2BLUE and a political interrogation administered by Facters.

Vegans need not apply.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:32 - Oct 18 with 4552 viewsNewcyBlue

Casting couch with J2?! You don't want any applicants then.

What next? Packed Lunches provided by Rommy?!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:34 - Oct 18 with 4535 viewsbluewein

"A casting couch with J2BLUE" How does anyone else fit on this couch...?

Also, how long is this political interrogation with Facters? Half an hour? An hour? 2? And is that purely 5 minutes of being questioned and the other 1 hr and 55 minutes wiping the drool from his chin..?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:36 - Oct 18 with 4519 viewsSpruceMoose

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:32 - Oct 18 by NewcyBlue

Casting couch with J2?! You don't want any applicants then.

What next? Packed Lunches provided by Rommy?!

Rommy is actually employed as an apprentice at our Special Preparatory And Catering Kindergarten. He's learning, slowly, but he can now identify legitimate food stuffs as opposed to attempting to saute bricks or shoelaces.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:48 - Oct 18 with 4487 viewsmonytowbray

I'm not sure if you think you are being funny whilst blissfully unaware of how you come across or actively sh1t stirring under the "banter" umbrella.

Either way posts like this are the reason I haven't bothered posting here in ages.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:54 - Oct 18 with 4449 viewsBergholtBru

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:48 - Oct 18 by monytowbray

I'm not sure if you think you are being funny whilst blissfully unaware of how you come across or actively sh1t stirring under the "banter" umbrella.

Either way posts like this are the reason I haven't bothered posting here in ages.

Nah, I think he`s a laugh mate! We`ve had many a splat but you just dish it out and take it back like.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:55 - Oct 18 with 4440 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Sprucemoose would like to thank you for your custom.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:57 - Oct 18 with 4424 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, I guess that's my loss, as now I won't be able to enjoy your posts, such as the one explaining why kids should be banned from pubs.

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:59 - Oct 18 with 4402 viewsSpruceMoose

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:54 - Oct 18 by BergholtBru

Nah, I think he`s a laugh mate! We`ve had many a splat but you just dish it out and take it back like.

I genuinely think some on here take it faaaar too seriously. I reckon you're all pretty OK people, even those of you with views that don't align with mine. I wish you all the best in life. I'd even let you all buy me a drink.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 15:59]

Login to get fewer ads

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:01 - Oct 18 with 4389 viewsKieran_Knows

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:55 - Oct 18 by ThisIsMyUsername

Sprucemoose would like to thank you for your custom.

.... and charges $15.99 +VAT for the privilege.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:02 - Oct 18 with 4387 viewsbluewein

And how you've been missed.

Take a joke man, for crying out loud...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:02 - Oct 18 with 4381 viewsSpruceMoose

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:01 - Oct 18 by Kieran_Knows

.... and charges $15.99 +VAT for the privilege.

Well, I did just donate 18 billion dollars to a charitable organization. Got to recoup some money where possible.

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:03 - Oct 18 with 4371 viewsfactual_blue

You voted leave, didn't you, my pretty?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:11 - Oct 18 with 4327 viewsartsbossbeard

Keep up the good work, Sprucey.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:13 - Oct 18 with 4313 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:14 - Oct 18 with 4306 viewsBergholtBru

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:59 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

I genuinely think some on here take it faaaar too seriously. I reckon you're all pretty OK people, even those of you with views that don't align with mine. I wish you all the best in life. I'd even let you all buy me a drink.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 15:59]

Yeah, but not in the Anchor Pub @ Stratford St Mary mate. £4.30 a pint ffs!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:28 - Oct 18 with 4255 viewshoppy

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:14 - Oct 18 by BergholtBru

They'd probably ramp it up to £15.99 a pint if they saw his antlers in the door...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:35 - Oct 18 with 4229 viewsSpruceMoose

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:14 - Oct 18 by BergholtBru

You wouldn't be happy paying what I pay round these parts. Equivalent of 7.50 roughly!

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:36 - Oct 18 with 4224 viewsSpruceMoose

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:28 - Oct 18 by hoppy

They'd probably ramp it up to £15.99 a pint if they saw his antlers in the door...

I'd just be happy to not be above the door...

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:37 - Oct 18 with 4214 viewsJ2BLUE

You always return to tell us you haven't posted for ages because of threads like this. It's like you monitor the forum for a chance to have a strop.

Either post and have the decency to stop trashing the site or kindly do one x

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:39 - Oct 18 with 4195 viewsSpruceMoose

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:37 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

You always return to tell us you haven't posted for ages because of threads like this. It's like you monitor the forum for a chance to have a strop.

Either post and have the decency to stop trashing the site or kindly do one x

I'll leave this here for him in case he comes back.

By Army, the form obviously refers to the TWTD army.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 16:40]

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:40 - Oct 18 with 4177 viewsJ2BLUE

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:39 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

I'll leave this here for him in case he comes back.

By Army, the form obviously refers to the TWTD army.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 16:40]

I'm going to be named and shamed...

Truly impaired.

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:41 - Oct 18 with 4162 viewsSpruceMoose

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:40 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

I'm going to be named and shamed...

Don't worry. Until we fill the vacancy these forms will just pile up on Phil's desk.

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:43 - Oct 18 with 4146 viewsJ2BLUE

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:41 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

Don't worry. Until we fill the vacancy these forms will just pile up on Phil's desk.

I'm tempted myself to be honest. Good pay and if I can cut my hours on here down to 87 a week that would be a bonus.

Truly impaired.

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:43 - Oct 18 with 4142 viewsNewcyBlue

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:43 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

I'm tempted myself to be honest. Good pay and if I can cut my hours on here down to 87 a week that would be a bonus.

A bonus for everyone....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:44 - Oct 18 with 4135 viewsSpruceMoose

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 16:43 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

Working from home can be negotiated. And you'll have real power over the lesser posters on here. I'd consider it if I were you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024