Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Job Vacancy at TWTD 15:29 - Oct 18 with 10045 viewsSpruceMoose

Hurt Feelings Form Processing Officer

Salary Range:
£15.99 + VAT per hour
Hours: 87 Hours Per Week
Closing Date:
20 October, 2017 - 10:00

Due to increased sensitivity of forum members over the last month or so, we have the above vacancy for a Hurt Feelings Form Processing Officer to join the Customer Support Unit of Sprucemoose Customer Placation Services Inc., providing clerical and administrative support to TWTD.

Day to Day

Duties will include dealing with inquiries by Private Message from members of the TWTD Forum community. You will be solely responsible for the processing of form 'TW-1T - Record of Hurt Feelings and Blubbing', submitted by forum members when they take forum life far too seriously.

Other duties include deleting threads, administering bans, dealing with flouncing, and the occasional confirming or denying of 'Def Infos' as required by TWTD.

About You

You will have 1 A Level or 5 GCSE’s, or an NVQ Level 3 in Bannhammering, or 2 years qualitative experience as well as being used to dealing with flouncy right wing members of the public. You will have a clean non-Tory or UKIP voting record, or be willing to undergo realignment training at your own cost. You must have good computer and communications skills and demonstrate a customer-focussed and responsive approach that improves ban delivery.

For more information about this role please contact MarkTWTD at MarkTWTD@TWTD.co.uk

Interviews will be held week commencing 30th October 2017. The selection process will be an interview, a casting couch with J2BLUE and a political interrogation administered by Facters.

Vegans need not apply.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 19:15 - Oct 18 with 1243 viewsSpruceMoose

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 19:10 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

I assumed i'd be paid the VAT.

You assumed incorrectly. TWTD are a VAT free non-profit.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 19:16 - Oct 18 with 1240 viewsJ2BLUE

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 19:15 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

You assumed incorrectly. TWTD are a VAT free non-profit.

Even so, i'll take it. I need a year of my salary in advance. You have 24 hours.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 19:19 - Oct 18 with 1229 viewsSpruceMoose

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 19:16 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

Even so, i'll take it. I need a year of my salary in advance. You have 24 hours.

You can find your belongings in a cardboard box by the front security desk. Enjoy your unemployment.

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 04:02 - Oct 20 with 1147 viewsCurrie10

Job Vacancy at TWTD on 15:57 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

Well, I guess that's my loss, as now I won't be able to enjoy your posts, such as the one explaining why kids should be banned from pubs.

The denim Alan Partridge sketch...
Job Vacancy at TWTD on 06:51 - Oct 20 with 1129 viewsBenters

Can i tend the gardens?

I have a new garden vac for all the fallen leaves and everything.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024