Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead 16:51 - Oct 18 with 3377 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/18/ex-national-front-organiser-reno

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 16:52 - Oct 18 with 3351 viewsWD19

Have you got your eye on any chap in particular?
on 16:52 - Oct 18 with 3345 views_

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 16:52 - Oct 18 by WD19

Have you got your eye on any chap in particular?

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 16:53 - Oct 18 with 3342 viewsSpruceMoose

on 16:52 - Oct 18 by _

The one with the blurred face?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 17:00 - Oct 18 with 3316 viewsfactual_blue

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 16:53 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

The one with the blurred face?

The one with the double digit IQ, known as 'Brains' to the rest of the gang.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 17:02 - Oct 18 with 3307 viewscrunchie1978

Can't beat a bit of sausage.
on 17:03 - Oct 18 with 3299 views_

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 17:02 - Oct 18 by crunchie1978

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 17:27 - Oct 18 with 3272 viewsSpruceMoose

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 17:02 - Oct 18 by crunchie1978

Dolly is back!

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 17:32 - Oct 18 with 3262 viewsGlasgowBlue

Do you like them rough and racist then?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 17:34 - Oct 18 with 3258 viewsSpruceMoose

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 17:32 - Oct 18 by GlasgowBlue

Do you like them rough and racist then?

I feel I could have perhaps phrased things better...

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 09:27 - Oct 19 with 3127 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting thing about the 'anti-extremist' FLA. From curiosity and the spirit of 'benefit of the doubt' I joined one of their Facebook groups. I was banned within the hour by asking one of the admins 'if we're anti-extremist why are you posting links to Tommy Robinson and Britain First affiliated pages?'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 14:34 - Oct 19 with 3064 viewsBenters

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 09:27 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Interesting thing about the 'anti-extremist' FLA. From curiosity and the spirit of 'benefit of the doubt' I joined one of their Facebook groups. I was banned within the hour by asking one of the admins 'if we're anti-extremist why are you posting links to Tommy Robinson and Britain First affiliated pages?'

Did you show him your wedding snaps?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 18:50 - Oct 19 with 2973 viewsBlueBadger

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 14:34 - Oct 19 by Benters

Why would I share my wedding photos with some far-right thickos when I've your mates to do that for me?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 19:01 - Oct 19 with 2955 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 14:34 - Oct 19 by Benters

They sound a right bunch of snowflakes if he can't even ask a question.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 06:47 - Oct 20 with 2883 viewsBenters

I hope a few more in the FLA follow his lead on 18:50 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Why would I share my wedding photos with some far-right thickos when I've your mates to do that for me?

Yeah good point.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024