Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley customer service strictly Non league ? 18:58 - Oct 18 with 1338 viewskpblues

Slightly off topic but a rant if I may.

Tried to book tickets this week for England v Germany.
As usual their ticketing system can specify a block but no more specific.

Wrote to Wembley and said at Championship Ipswich we can not only book the row we want but can also book the exact seat. (21st century or what ?)

Computer generated reply saying how they would definitely get back " with a personal and definite response"

No reply of course after 7 days.

What else would we expect from a non World class set up ?

Sweet FA obviously. ('Scuse' the pun)

Poll: Do you want Ipswich to be a city?

Wembley customer service strictly Non league ? on 20:05 - Oct 18 with 1280 viewsFtnfwest

I blame Rooney
Wembley customer service strictly Non league ? on 20:41 - Oct 18 with 1258 viewsTractorWood

Yes but wembley is 90k and website traffic will be 10 times+ that of Ipswich so they have limited scope for gold plating. In my experience the view from wembley is all good. Block 112 would be my recommendation, if they allocate you lower than row 30, go to the next block. Avoid 109 as it's mainly travel club fans so might be a but different to your expectation.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Wembley customer service strictly Non league ? on 09:18 - Oct 20 with 1128 viewskpblues

Wembley customer service strictly Non league ? on 20:41 - Oct 18 by TractorWood

Yes but wembley is 90k and website traffic will be 10 times+ that of Ipswich so they have limited scope for gold plating. In my experience the view from wembley is all good. Block 112 would be my recommendation, if they allocate you lower than row 30, go to the next block. Avoid 109 as it's mainly travel club fans so might be a but different to your expectation.

Thanks Tractorwood for the advice.

COYB on Suinday !

Poll: Do you want Ipswich to be a city?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024