Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently the Chelsea manager is moaning about not being properly backed.. 19:39 - Oct 18 with 5104 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

...during the summer.

Chelsea spent £200m.

I hate football.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Apparently the Chelsea manager is moaning about not being properly backed.. on 09:50 - Oct 19 with 743 viewsmonty_radio

Apparently the Chelsea manager is moaning about not being properly backed.. on 20:40 - Oct 18 by The_Romford_Blue

He bombed out two of his best players in Matic and Costa. He said they could leave as he wanted improvements.

If he spunked the money after selling them on inadequate replacements, I think it's unfair on the owner to then come out to the press and moan that he hasn't had the money to buy top class players.

"He bombed out ..... Matic and Costa."

I think Costa was already primed to self-destruct.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Apparently the Chelsea manager is moaning about not being properly backed.. on 10:30 - Oct 19 with 722 viewsTLA

Apparently the Chelsea manager is moaning about not being properly backed.. on 09:39 - Oct 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

The Costa saga had been rumbling since before Conte though, with him wanting out for a while. It was always going to end that way sooner or later

Re the players they tried to sign - that is pretty much my point, they were only in for those players desperately on the last day as moves for first choice targets hadn't come off. Also not sure it's fair to suggest they would have spent another £70m, as presumably had they signed one they wouldn't have signed the other, and likely wouldn't have signed Drinkwater either who was seemingly about 9th choice when all the other moves had failed

You know what, you're right.

I'm feeling a bit grumpy today about some work stuff and think I was looking for a chance to have a moan about something! Why I chose Chelsea, with a manager, players and a club generally that I don't care about is a mystery.

Sometimes, it's good to stay away from the board!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024