Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Champions League nights 20:53 - Oct 18 with 2484 viewsJohnny_Boy

Anyone else partial to watching the BT Sport Goals Show with James Richardson & chums?
Champions League nights on 20:55 - Oct 18 with 2472 viewsJ2BLUE

No. I'm wondering why the CL feels so sh1t now. Bring back ITV and Sky.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Champions League nights on 21:01 - Oct 18 with 2458 viewsJakeITFC

Yeah, on the nights I watch it that's what I go with.

A great format, host and a knowledgable panel make for a very good couple of hours.
Champions League nights on 21:02 - Oct 18 with 2458 viewsJohnny_Boy

Champions League nights on 20:55 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

Yeah, I get what you are saying. All the 'big' hyped games tend to be damp affairs. Hence why this format of going to all the goals & incidents as they happen is a far better way of keeping up with the action.

Have a watch. It's on BT Sports 1 now.
Champions League nights on 21:11 - Oct 18 with 2448 viewsBlueBadger

If I had Bt, I probably would be. I used to love the Serie A footage when he was doing that on Channel 4.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Champions League nights on 21:15 - Oct 18 with 2440 viewsJohnny_Boy

Champions League nights on 21:11 - Oct 18 by BlueBadger

If I had Bt, I probably would be. I used to love the Serie A footage when he was doing that on Channel 4.

Blaaaam

Chelsea 2-0 up at home, Luiz gets taken off, Roma have just got it to 3-2.

20mins left.
Champions League nights on 21:36 - Oct 18 with 2391 viewstextbackup

Champions League nights on 20:55 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

stop crying

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Champions League nights on 21:42 - Oct 18 with 2379 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Champions League nights on 21:02 - Oct 18 by Johnny_Boy

Yeah, I get what you are saying. All the 'big' hyped games tend to be damp affairs. Hence why this format of going to all the goals & incidents as they happen is a far better way of keeping up with the action.

Have a watch. It's on BT Sports 1 now.

Same thing as the NFL red zone isn't it?

Where they go around the grounds and see the good stuff basically?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Champions League nights on 21:47 - Oct 18 with 2359 viewsJohnny_Boy

Champions League nights on 21:42 - Oct 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Same thing as the NFL red zone isn't it?

Where they go around the grounds and see the good stuff basically?

Yep. The exact same format.
Login to get fewer ads

Champions League nights on 22:48 - Oct 18 with 2288 viewsCurrie10

I found BT sport an absolute hassle on champs league nights, however for the right reasons.

I wouldn't watch the goalshow personally as would like to watch a game.

Problem being for someone who'd never had sky / only terrestrial before the BT C league package came out I found it impossible to focus on one game with seven others open for me to hop over to!

Usually watched whoever Besiktas were playing to check in how Quaresma is fairing. 3 games 3 assists this term with Besiktas top of their group.
Champions League nights on 08:55 - Oct 19 with 2192 viewsbluewein

Watched the United match last night (in the pub, not through choice) and found that the unprofessionalism from the commentators was at the high end of the spectrum re. the Benfica keeper. Poor sod was making his second ever appearance, youngest goalkeeper ever to play Champions League and all Fletcher and McManaman could do was mock him.

I know the goal was a cock up, but hearing McManaman repeatedly saying "That's how you catch a ball" met by childish sniggering every 5 minutes became rather tiresome. It's almost as if he forgot that he was a kid making his debut himself once.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 8:57]

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Champions League nights on 23:00 - Oct 19 with 2106 viewsCurrie10

Champions League nights on 08:55 - Oct 19 by bluewein

Watched the United match last night (in the pub, not through choice) and found that the unprofessionalism from the commentators was at the high end of the spectrum re. the Benfica keeper. Poor sod was making his second ever appearance, youngest goalkeeper ever to play Champions League and all Fletcher and McManaman could do was mock him.

I know the goal was a cock up, but hearing McManaman repeatedly saying "That's how you catch a ball" met by childish sniggering every 5 minutes became rather tiresome. It's almost as if he forgot that he was a kid making his debut himself once.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 8:57]

Bit ironic for headless chicken, beat 5 players and then cross the ball into row Z Steve Macca to say that....

When Bobby Robson was at Barca, he was instructed to sign McManaman. Robson however wasn't convinced, and persuaded the board to spend less on a certain Rivaldo........
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 23:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024