Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Managed to scrape up 8 family members for Sunday 22:00 - Oct 18 with 1509 views3_5_2

Told them that we are going to win and they shouldn't miss it.

Anyone else going in big numbers?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Managed to scrape up 8 family members for Sunday on 22:02 - Oct 18 with 1504 viewsLankHenners

In terms of family members then the away end wins webbed hands down.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Managed to scrape up 8 family members for Sunday on 22:03 - Oct 18 with 1501 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Four people plus myself coming from Romford

Though they are in the cobbold as the north was sold out so couldn't stand with me.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Managed to scrape up 8 family members for Sunday on 08:12 - Oct 19 with 1347 viewsOsborneOneNil

6 of us. Me, Mrs Osborne, sons 1,2,3 and son 1's girlfriend.

First Derby for all 3 boys, first ever game for Son 3.
Managed to scrape up 8 family members for Sunday on 08:19 - Oct 19 with 1333 viewsBluebell

Managed to scrape up 8 family members for Sunday on 08:12 - Oct 19 by OsborneOneNil

6 of us. Me, Mrs Osborne, sons 1,2,3 and son 1's girlfriend.

First Derby for all 3 boys, first ever game for Son 3.

I love the names you have given your sons. Much easier to remember.

I bet they get teased at school though.

Joking aside, I hope they all enjoy the game. For 3 it may make up his mind whether he supports Ipswich or not!
Managed to scrape up 8 family members for Sunday on 10:46 - Oct 19 with 1253 viewsOsborneOneNil

Managed to scrape up 8 family members for Sunday on 08:19 - Oct 19 by Bluebell

I love the names you have given your sons. Much easier to remember.

I bet they get teased at school though.

Joking aside, I hope they all enjoy the game. For 3 it may make up his mind whether he supports Ipswich or not!

Haha! Yes, much essier.....although the middle one doesn't appreciate being called a No 2.

3 has basically copied his older brothers, who he idolises.....I'd be amazed if he went elsewhere. No 2 may be affected if we were to lose heavy. No 1, heis Town forever, and basically moans as to why we didn't follow my Dads team, Spurs. Fair point at the moment!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024