Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Australia v Honduras 02:09 - Oct 19 with 4702 viewsCurrie10

My first away day since Sheff Weds v us last year, just bought two tickets in the Honduras end. Very much looking forward to that! Aussie end was beyond a library vs Syria. Awful.
Australia v Honduras on 05:56 - Oct 19 with 4670 viewsIllinoisblue

Honduras fans were mental in Chicago a couple years ago; 20000 of them, noisy as hell and bombarding the linesman with beer cups after a couple dodgy decisions.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Australia v Honduras on 05:59 - Oct 19 with 4668 viewsIpswichIrish

Hope Australia win
Tom Rogic fan :-)
Australia v Honduras on 06:03 - Oct 19 with 4664 viewsCurrie10

Australia v Honduras on 05:59 - Oct 19 by IpswichIrish

Hope Australia win
Tom Rogic fan :-)

Oh after living, working here for 10 months I hope Honduras absolutely batter them.
Australia v Honduras on 07:12 - Oct 19 with 4630 viewsIpswichIrish

Australia v Honduras on 06:03 - Oct 19 by Currie10

Oh after living, working here for 10 months I hope Honduras absolutely batter them.

Just delighted Ireland got Denmark who we should beat and that the USA failed to qualify
Australia v Honduras on 07:27 - Oct 19 with 4612 viewschristiand

Wow Currie, was the performance at Hillsborough that bad that your next away game you decided to go round the other side of the world?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Australia v Honduras on 08:44 - Oct 19 with 4561 viewsCurrie10

Australia v Honduras on 07:27 - Oct 19 by christiand

Wow Currie, was the performance at Hillsborough that bad that your next away game you decided to go round the other side of the world?

Haha it was actually very good, nice 2-1 win! Weird to see us win. All the better to see my partner / her folks annoyed in the home end and discuss the game after. Her dad was less smug after ;)
Australia v Honduras on 10:31 - Oct 19 with 4505 viewsHeathlander

Why is that then? What's wrong with the aussies? Not arguing or anything but just wondered why you say that? I have no opinion either way.
Australia v Honduras on 10:48 - Oct 19 with 4482 viewscaught-in-limbo

Having spent 6 months living in Australia myself and been called a whinging pom for much of that time I can say that the Aussies are among the greatest sporting whingers on the planet. I also hope they lose, but in the most controversial and whinge-worthy way imaginable.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Login to get fewer ads

Australia v Honduras on 11:35 - Oct 19 with 4437 viewsbrazil1982

Australia v Honduras on 10:48 - Oct 19 by caught-in-limbo

Having spent 6 months living in Australia myself and been called a whinging pom for much of that time I can say that the Aussies are among the greatest sporting whingers on the planet. I also hope they lose, but in the most controversial and whinge-worthy way imaginable.

They're the worst winners and losers out there.
Australia v Honduras on 12:04 - Oct 19 with 4419 viewsitfctilidie

for the good of the game in Australia i am the opposite and hope they qualify. It will help build momentum and the game over here can only get better. If they don't qualfy people lose interest in the sport. I have been here 7 years, and have adopted them a my second country/team in the football. Other sports not so much. Aussie football team are poor at the moment though and will struggle against Honduras.
Australia v Honduras on 12:19 - Oct 19 with 4403 viewshype313

Australia v Honduras on 10:31 - Oct 19 by Heathlander

Why is that then? What's wrong with the aussies? Not arguing or anything but just wondered why you say that? I have no opinion either way.

After so many years of being excellent in Rugby Union, Cricket, Track and Field, Swimming etc it's so nice to see since 2012 that they have been dreadful at all of the mentioned above.

Again, having lived there for 2 years, I take great pride in their demise, along with the fact that my Cousins are born and bred Aussie's and I take great joy in giving them some stick.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Australia v Honduras on 13:08 - Oct 19 with 4368 viewsIpswichIrish

Australia v Honduras on 12:04 - Oct 19 by itfctilidie

for the good of the game in Australia i am the opposite and hope they qualify. It will help build momentum and the game over here can only get better. If they don't qualfy people lose interest in the sport. I have been here 7 years, and have adopted them a my second country/team in the football. Other sports not so much. Aussie football team are poor at the moment though and will struggle against Honduras.

I've got a double on Australia and Ireland to qualify. Honduras tried to boot England off the pitch and it wasn't Spain they were against! and following Celtic as I have would lean towards the aussies for Tom Rogic who doesn't score tap ins
Australia v Honduras on 22:53 - Oct 19 with 4289 viewsCurrie10

Australia v Honduras on 10:31 - Oct 19 by Heathlander

They're alright for the most part, however...

* Seriously lacking sense of humour. Not all however many. Their ' humour ' on mainstream tv is as obvious / funny as 60s English. Just poor.
* A lot of totally misplaced arrogance around.
* Seem to think ' pom ' is offensive, yet if you say anything back it's a drama.....
* Just the happy clapping embarrassing nature of sports atmosphere here. Utterly awful. They had a ' band ' doing all sorts of weird songs for the game vs Syria which killed any chance of an atmosphere being created.

Rather chance the away end and see what Honduras can do.
Australia v Honduras on 22:54 - Oct 19 with 4287 viewsCurrie10

Australia v Honduras on 07:12 - Oct 19 by IpswichIrish

Just delighted Ireland got Denmark who we should beat and that the USA failed to qualify

Don't see it - fancy Eriksen to run both games.
Australia v Honduras on 23:16 - Oct 19 with 4271 viewsEireannach_gorm

Australia v Honduras on 22:54 - Oct 19 by Currie10

Don't see it - fancy Eriksen to run both games.

Is he more robust than Joe Allen?

Australia v Honduras on 23:22 - Oct 19 with 4263 viewsCurrie10

Australia v Honduras on 23:16 - Oct 19 by Eireannach_gorm

Is he more robust than Joe Allen?

I guess it's a very interesting tie you vs the Danes. You'd have to admit he's key though, if he can operate / pull strings I think it will be very difficult for quite a limited / hard working Irish side.

That said, the Danes whilst favourites don't have the best front line in the world. Definitely a better draw than Italy or Croatia for you boys.

Ireland often raise to the occasion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024