Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vegan Lunches 10:00 - Oct 19 with 6941 viewsHarryWright

So i'm giving this Vegan thing a go for minimum of a month to see how it goes - Quite interested in the health benefits of it and want to see what effect it would have.

One thing i'm struggling with is food to prepare then take to work and eat cold as most recipes seem to be if you're cooking them there and then.

Anyone got any suggestions or even sites I could look at to give me some ideas?
Vegan Lunches on 13:41 - Oct 19 with 1910 viewsHarry_Palmer

Vegan Lunches on 13:36 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

Sounds good, I'll take one, thanks. Do you deliver?

Certainly Sir, as long as you are within a 30 mile radius of Inverness, The Sandwich will be £3 and the delivery charge is a mere £5, very reasonable don't you agree?
Vegan Lunches on 13:53 - Oct 19 with 1891 viewsJ2BLUE

Vegan Lunches on 13:41 - Oct 19 by Harry_Palmer

Certainly Sir, as long as you are within a 30 mile radius of Inverness, The Sandwich will be £3 and the delivery charge is a mere £5, very reasonable don't you agree?

Do you offer delivery by drone?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Vegan Lunches on 14:10 - Oct 19 with 1870 viewsHarry_Palmer

Vegan Lunches on 13:53 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

Do you offer delivery by drone?

Unfortunately not, tried it once but we never seemed to quite make it past the Scottish highlands, bloody mountains!
on 14:10 - Oct 19 with 1870 views_

Vegan Lunches on 12:13 - Oct 19 by StokieBlue

Then a burger at 3pm?

SB

Vegan Lunches on 14:16 - Oct 19 with 1859 viewsHarryWright

Thanks all appreciate the responses, definitely loads here for me to try so hopefully it will be alright. It's interesting how creative you can be when you want to.
Vegan Lunches on 14:37 - Oct 19 with 1839 viewsSpruceMoose

Vegan Lunches on 13:39 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

$15.99 + VAT

Didn't I fire you yesterday?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Vegan Lunches on 14:56 - Oct 19 with 1818 viewsJ2BLUE

Vegan Lunches on 14:37 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

Didn't I fire you yesterday?

You did but there is the small problem that I don't work for you. My business empire is considered to be vastly more powerful than yours. In fact, Forbes called you 'the very poor man's J2BLUE'

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Vegan Lunches on 15:07 - Oct 19 with 1802 viewsSpruceMoose

Vegan Lunches on 14:56 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

You did but there is the small problem that I don't work for you. My business empire is considered to be vastly more powerful than yours. In fact, Forbes called you 'the very poor man's J2BLUE'

You are the Donald Trump of this board to my Warren Buffett.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Vegan Lunches on 15:21 - Oct 19 with 1792 viewsusm

Vegan Lunches on 13:23 - Oct 19 by Harry_Palmer

Try this for a sandwich - Granary bread, houmous, Sliced tomato, Avocado, baby salad leaves. The tomato can be changed for mixed diced peppers if you prefer, either way this is a tasty and pretty healthy sandwich.

Well done for giving it a try, I will be doing Veganuary again next year, its a challenge but with a bit of planning it becomes easier than you think.

Houmous will be your best friend for the next month!

no

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Vegan Lunches on 20:20 - Oct 19 with 1760 viewsnorth_stand77

I have loads of salads and use a lot of raw stuff - sweetcorn, carrots, peas, broad beans etc . Add some fruit like strawberries, pears, satsumas or apples and then some nuts and seeds such as walnuts, hazelnuts and pumpkin seeds. Maybe drizzle with some fuit flavoured balsamic. Very tasty and surprisingly filling.
Vegan Lunches on 23:16 - Oct 19 with 1720 viewsRyorry

Seeded bread or olive oil etc biscuits.
Bag of KP salted peanuts with sunflower oil.
Raw vegetable sticks, fruit.
Ecomil almond drink, mini size (from Spanish sourced almonds).
Sorted.

Or sarnies, no limit to the possibilities. Btw, by far and away the best vegan substitute cheddar cheese I've ever tried is Cheezley - really does taste like the real thing - they also do a red cheddar and blue cheese version -

https://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-local/frameset/detail/418078_Vbites_White_C

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Vegan Lunches on 23:28 - Oct 19 with 1715 viewsStNeotsBlue

Vegan Lunches on 13:23 - Oct 19 by Harry_Palmer

Try this for a sandwich - Granary bread, houmous, Sliced tomato, Avocado, baby salad leaves. The tomato can be changed for mixed diced peppers if you prefer, either way this is a tasty and pretty healthy sandwich.

Well done for giving it a try, I will be doing Veganuary again next year, its a challenge but with a bit of planning it becomes easier than you think.

Houmous will be your best friend for the next month!

Veganuary??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024