Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. 11:15 - Oct 19 with 2378 viewsSwailsey

3:2 Sheffield Utd - i.e. the ‘Dale Roberts’ game.

I know a few people always ask about them..

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. on 12:40 - Oct 19 with 2294 viewsgainsboroughblue

My word. That was an emotional day. Dale Roberts was such an unsung hero while he was here. I cried like a baby before kick off and done myself injury celebrating at the end. Topped off with the session to end all sessions in the town pubs after.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. on 13:00 - Oct 19 with 2251 viewsmo_itfc

I went to this with my Dad and Cousin. It was my cousins first every football match. WHAT A WAY TO BE INTRODUCED TO THE TOWN!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. on 13:04 - Oct 19 with 2240 viewsSwailsey

Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. on 13:00 - Oct 19 by mo_itfc

I went to this with my Dad and Cousin. It was my cousins first every football match. WHAT A WAY TO BE INTRODUCED TO THE TOWN!

Sorry, accidental down vote!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. on 13:09 - Oct 19 with 2229 viewsBlue_Order

16 year old me played Tom Hark on constant repeat for about a month after that.
Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. on 13:10 - Oct 19 with 2225 viewsReuser_is_God

Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. on 13:09 - Oct 19 by Blue_Order

16 year old me played Tom Hark on constant repeat for about a month after that.

Same.

Back in the days of Limewire.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. on 13:18 - Oct 19 with 2208 viewsBlue_Order

Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. on 13:10 - Oct 19 by Reuser_is_God

Same.

Back in the days of Limewire.

"2-0, and you fcked it up" as my MSN Messenger status.
Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. on 17:13 - Oct 19 with 2072 viewsNo9

What an afternoon that was
Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. on 23:32 - Oct 19 with 1970 viewsCurrie10

Anyone have video footage highlights of this game? Not seen them since.
Login to get fewer ads

on 23:41 - Oct 19 with 1957 views_

Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. on 23:32 - Oct 19 by Currie10

Anyone have video footage highlights of this game? Not seen them since.

Sorry for another thread but here are those long lost highlights.. on 00:16 - Oct 20 with 1936 viewsCurrie10

on 23:41 - Oct 19 by _

Perhaps blocked at work. WIll try at home tonight!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024