Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed Sheeran, Ipswich fan, named best act in the world at Q Awards 11:39 - Oct 19 with 2401 viewsBobbychase

Got something to say about that Oliveira?

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

on 11:52 - Oct 19 with 2373 views_

Ed Sheeran, Ipswich fan, named best act in the world at Q Awards on 12:16 - Oct 19 with 2333 viewsBlue_Order

Ed Sheeran, Ipswich fan, named best act in the world at Q Awards on 12:18 - Oct 19 with 2325 viewsBlueBadger

This news will cheer up 12th Man, he's fed up of being reminded that Ipswich won the league in 1962.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ed Sheeran, Ipswich fan, named best act in the world at Q Awards on 12:59 - Oct 19 with 2238 viewsTractorCam

Bet he's devastated

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Ed Sheeran, Ipswich fan, named best act in the world at Q Awards on 13:10 - Oct 19 with 2211 viewsJ2BLUE

He's a Chelsea fan.

Plus Stephen Fry is a winner of the Pipe Smoker of the Year award so it's basically 1-1.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ed Sheeran, Ipswich fan, named best act in the world at Q Awards on 14:11 - Oct 19 with 2110 viewsLankHenners

on 11:52 - Oct 19 by _

Barely even that.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ed Sheeran, Ipswich fan, named best act in the world at Q Awards on 14:18 - Oct 19 with 2090 viewsHarryWright

on 11:52 - Oct 19 by _

But he was at the derby last year supporting Ipswich and pictured swearing at a Norwich player (I think it was holt). He also wants to play portman road so I think he does has some affiliation with Ipswich even if he's not what you would call a 'fan'.
Ed Sheeran, Ipswich fan, named best act in the world at Q Awards on 16:14 - Oct 19 with 2001 viewsSuperfrans

Ed Sheeran, Ipswich fan, named best act in the world at Q Awards on 14:18 - Oct 19 by HarryWright

But he was at the derby last year supporting Ipswich and pictured swearing at a Norwich player (I think it was holt). He also wants to play portman road so I think he does has some affiliation with Ipswich even if he's not what you would call a 'fan'.

He also turned up at a R2 session with a Town shirt apparently...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

on 16:20 - Oct 19 with 1989 views_

Ed Sheeran, Ipswich fan, named best act in the world at Q Awards on 14:18 - Oct 19 by HarryWright

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024