Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frankie Boyle nails it yet again 11:56 - Oct 19 with 2531 viewsArcher4721

Describing Johnson as a "malevolent baked Alaska " ....Genius.

"The Conservatives have never been a party burdened by needless sentimentality; some MPs only keep their children’s photos in their wallet to make sure that at the end of term they don’t bring the wrong one home." Arf!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/17/tory-power-sustained-cruel

Sorry if already posted.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 11:59]
Frankie Boyle nails it yet again on 11:59 - Oct 19 with 2508 viewsIpswichIrish

Johnson is a prize opportunistic gob5hite and a scumbag to boot but the scary thing is Rees Mogg is worse. That said your man Corbyn is the next PM 100%
Frankie Boyle nails it yet again on 12:17 - Oct 19 with 2454 viewsBlueBadger

Frankie Boyle nails it yet again on 11:59 - Oct 19 by IpswichIrish

Johnson is a prize opportunistic gob5hite and a scumbag to boot but the scary thing is Rees Mogg is worse. That said your man Corbyn is the next PM 100%

Rees-Mogg is Mike Pence to Boris' Trump.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Frankie Boyle nails it yet again on 13:01 - Oct 19 with 2384 viewsIpswichIrish

Frankie Boyle nails it yet again on 12:17 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Rees-Mogg is Mike Pence to Boris' Trump.

Couldn't have put it better, much as i loathe Boris though he's not a tiny bit as vile as Trump. Pence and Rees Mogg are right wing Christian fundamentalists
Frankie Boyle nails it yet again on 13:50 - Oct 19 with 2306 viewslongtimefan

Wow! No one in the UK does an excellent job? I guess that explains the article.
Frankie Boyle nails it yet again on 15:07 - Oct 19 with 2253 viewsfactual_blue

Frankie Boyle nails it yet again on 13:01 - Oct 19 by IpswichIrish

Couldn't have put it better, much as i loathe Boris though he's not a tiny bit as vile as Trump. Pence and Rees Mogg are right wing Christian fundamentalists

Not as vile, but as stupid and self-centred as trumpy-wumpy though.

And moggy mcmogface is a traditional catholic, straight out of 1523. He even looks like a zealous inquisitor who would set fire to you as soon as look at you.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 15:10]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Frankie Boyle nails it yet again on 17:29 - Oct 19 with 2184 viewsmeekreech

Frankie Boyle nails it yet again on 11:59 - Oct 19 by IpswichIrish

Hopefully pm is short for post mortem . He is a far bigger threat to humanity with the following he has, all believers in the stalin style of government! He can't make a decision over anything without changing it in the next sentence !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Frankie Boyle nails it yet again on 18:10 - Oct 19 with 2163 viewsWeWereZombies

Lacks something when you have to imagine how he would deliver that, where he would put the dramatic pauses and milk the laughs. But it is not all laughs, he does put serious questions across too, And I didn't realise that Ruth Davidson was only eight years a Tory.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

on 18:16 - Oct 19 with 2154 views_

Frankie Boyle nails it yet again on 17:29 - Oct 19 by meekreech

Hopefully pm is short for post mortem . He is a far bigger threat to humanity with the following he has, all believers in the stalin style of government! He can't make a decision over anything without changing it in the next sentence !

Login to get fewer ads

Frankie Boyle nails it yet again on 19:03 - Oct 19 with 2117 viewsblue_oyster

It's a shame he's only just spotted that the Tories are New Labour. But then, I doubt he'd have the balls to criticise the left if they're not dressed as Tories.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024