Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS 12:18 - Oct 19 with 16951 viewsyorkshireblue

FFS on 12:21 - Oct 19 with 11232 viewsBlueBadger

Edgy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

FFS on 12:23 - Oct 19 with 11211 viewsbluewein

FFS on 12:21 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Edgy.

Lads, lads, lads...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

FFS on 12:30 - Oct 19 with 11165 viewsReuser_is_God

What utter morons.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

FFS on 12:31 - Oct 19 with 11154 viewsKieran_Knows

FFS on 12:30 - Oct 19 by Reuser_is_God

What utter morons.

Youth of today.

Benters will be along soon telling us it is just 'BANTA'.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

FFS on 12:35 - Oct 19 with 11118 viewsIllinoisblue

Finn deserves a good hiding. Still not convinced entirely by that photo; cant imagine he or his dimwitted friends would have the nous to make that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

FFS on 12:41 - Oct 19 with 11078 viewsSwailsey

Scum if true.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

FFS on 12:52 - Oct 19 with 11010 viewsSwailsey

FFS on 12:35 - Oct 19 by Illinoisblue

Finn deserves a good hiding. Still not convinced entirely by that photo; cant imagine he or his dimwitted friends would have the nous to make that.

Nah he’s defending himself now.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

FFS on 12:54 - Oct 19 with 10986 viewsuefacup81

FFS on 12:52 - Oct 19 by Swailsey

Indefensible.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Login to get fewer ads

FFS on 12:59 - Oct 19 with 10959 viewsSwailsey

FFS on 12:54 - Oct 19 by uefacup81

Indefensible.

I’ve somehow become involved with a bit of a twitter ‘war’ - people were attacking his girlfriend, calling her a dog etc which isn’t on.

He’s been reported loads so hopefully something will be done. Little c’nt.

Let’s not bring other posters into it though.

FFS on 13:00 - Oct 19 with 10946 viewsJ2BLUE

This is the problem with social media. One idiot can tar an entire fan base.

Ban them from Portman Road for the rest of the season. The ITFC hashtag gives the club the right to take action IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

FFS on 13:09 - Oct 19 with 10869 viewsBrixtonBlue

Idiots. Too stupid to consider the feelings of any relatives of Justin Fashanu that might see this.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

FFS on 13:16 - Oct 19 with 10822 viewsSpruceMoose

Christ. His Twitter feed is a black void. What a mug. It is clear to see his life will amount to very little.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FFS on 13:36 - Oct 19 with 10701 viewsitfcjoe

Some people need to realise there is a huge difference between a WhatsApp group chat with your mates and posting something on Twitter

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

FFS on 13:49 - Oct 19 with 10602 viewsBlueBadger

FFS on 13:36 - Oct 19 by itfcjoe

Some people need to realise there is a huge difference between a WhatsApp group chat with your mates and posting something on Twitter

He'd still be a massive cock posting it on a whatsapp group, in all fairness.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

FFS on 13:53 - Oct 19 with 10581 viewsitfcjoe

FFS on 13:49 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

He'd still be a massive cock posting it on a whatsapp group, in all fairness.

But, he'd be posting it to people who know he is a massive cock and put up with him, or are massive cocks themselves - rather than subjecting us all to this

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

FFS on 14:31 - Oct 19 with 10458 viewsDeano69

FFS on 13:00 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

This is the problem with social media. One idiot can tar an entire fan base.

Ban them from Portman Road for the rest of the season. The ITFC hashtag gives the club the right to take action IMO.

This is much worse than 'entering the field of play' in my opinion. Consequences should be considerable for this. These are not fans or supporters of ITFC I have any wish to be connected with.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

FFS on 14:35 - Oct 19 with 10429 viewsIllinoisblue

FFS on 14:31 - Oct 19 by Deano69

This is much worse than 'entering the field of play' in my opinion. Consequences should be considerable for this. These are not fans or supporters of ITFC I have any wish to be connected with.

you make a very valid point; Lucan stumbles over the advertising hoardings and gets a ridiculously OTT 3-year-ban yet what will happen to this cretin?

62 - 78 - 81

FFS on 14:44 - Oct 19 with 10375 viewsIllinoisblue

FFS on 12:52 - Oct 19 by Swailsey

his tweets are proteected now

62 - 78 - 81

FFS on 15:44 - Oct 19 with 10252 viewsPhilTWTD

FFS on 12:35 - Oct 19 by Illinoisblue

I would imagine he's not going to be at Portman Road for a while judging by the club's response when it was reported to them.

FFS on 15:44 - Oct 19 with 10235 viewsSpruceMoose

FFS on 15:44 - Oct 19 by PhilTWTD

I would imagine he's not going to be at Portman Road for a while judging by the club's response when it was reported to them.

Yay!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

FFS on 15:57 - Oct 19 with 10164 viewsSwailsey

FFS on 15:44 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

Yay!

Wonderful!

FFS on 16:07 - Oct 19 with 10105 viewsSuperfrans

FFS on 15:44 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

Yay!

Indeed.

Hopefully the club will cancel any ticket he has bought for Sunday, plus his season ticket (if he has one).

And a reminder for people not to sing that disgusting song on Sunday would also not go amiss.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

on 16:08 - Oct 19 with 10092 views_

FFS on 16:09 - Oct 19 with 10088 viewsSpruceMoose

FFS on 16:07 - Oct 19 by Superfrans

Indeed.

Hopefully the club will cancel any ticket he has bought for Sunday, plus his season ticket (if he has one).

And a reminder for people not to sing that disgusting song on Sunday would also not go amiss.

I'd bring him out on the pitch at half time, in a Norwich shirt, and let Bluey kick seven shades out of him.

FFS on 16:09 - Oct 19 with 10080 viewsJ2BLUE

FFS on 16:09 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

I'd bring him out on the pitch at half time, in a Norwich shirt, and let Bluey kick seven shades out of him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024