Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 13:47 - Oct 19 with 2987 viewshomer_123

Really?

I know they are not reliable nor representative but....blimey.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 20:52 - Oct 19 with 2849 viewsRoyal_Blue

I was there, he wasn't. Went missing too often, played like a poor junior Sunday morning player. Up until last Saturday I thought he had potential, not so sure now.
on 21:24 - Oct 19 with 2808 views_

Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 21:28 - Oct 19 with 2800 viewsSwailsey

on 21:24 - Oct 19 by _

He is crap though.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 21:44 - Oct 19 with 2779 viewsSteve_M

Usual desire to find a scapegoat. He had a poor game on Saturday and has been a bit mixed all season but stable from right back with pace and power at times and had the ability to cover at pace. Doubt he'll ever live up to the early career hype but the collective judgement is over the top.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 21:47 - Oct 19 with 2772 viewsBlueySwede

Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 21:28 - Oct 19 by Swailsey

He is crap though.

That is a bit harsh, I think. But very uneven, and deserves to be dropped after the last performances.
Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 21:48 - Oct 19 with 2767 viewsDubtractor

Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 21:44 - Oct 19 by Steve_M

Usual desire to find a scapegoat. He had a poor game on Saturday and has been a bit mixed all season but stable from right back with pace and power at times and had the ability to cover at pace. Doubt he'll ever live up to the early career hype but the collective judgement is over the top.

I just find it amusing that after playing for about 15 years without a recognised right back we now have three for some reason.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 21:57 - Oct 19 with 2742 viewsPJH

on 21:24 - Oct 19 by _

Certainly nobody should take those ratings seriously.

Iorfa had a poor game at Sheffield and rightly in my view got the lowest marks but as with almost every game the ratings generally are not a true reflection of individual performances just individual prejudices of people that may or may not have actually seen the game.
Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 09:27 - Oct 20 with 2621 viewsSimonds92

Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 21:44 - Oct 19 by Steve_M

I think he is absolutely terrible. Same level as a young Zeki Fryers. Positionally completely inept. Gets out of jail because he's an athlete, his ability on the ball is non existent and he's not good in the air for someone as tall as him.
Login to get fewer ads

Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 11:55 - Oct 20 with 2544 viewstheblueginger

Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 09:27 - Oct 20 by Simonds92

I think he is absolutely terrible. Same level as a young Zeki Fryers. Positionally completely inept. Gets out of jail because he's an athlete, his ability on the ball is non existent and he's not good in the air for someone as tall as him.

Agreed. I think he is in danger of becoming another Nouble, in the sense that his pace and size at 18 made him look amazing, but due to over-reliance on this and a lack of coaching, his lack of technical and mental attributes is getting exposed by better footballers who have also closed the physical gaps as they've matured.

Iorfa's best game for Town was at Barnsley, where he was given a ton of space and bombed up and down the wing for 90 minutes, causing havoc.
Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 14:35 - Oct 20 with 2486 viewsSimonds92

Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 11:55 - Oct 20 by theblueginger

Agreed. I think he is in danger of becoming another Nouble, in the sense that his pace and size at 18 made him look amazing, but due to over-reliance on this and a lack of coaching, his lack of technical and mental attributes is getting exposed by better footballers who have also closed the physical gaps as they've matured.

Iorfa's best game for Town was at Barnsley, where he was given a ton of space and bombed up and down the wing for 90 minutes, causing havoc.

Exactly right, even in that game though his final ball was so bad!
Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 16:19 - Oct 20 with 2436 viewsHarryWright

Spence is way better and criminally underrated in my opinion.
Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 16:21 - Oct 20 with 2431 viewsSpruceMoose

Player ratings: Dominic Iorfa - 1.91 on 16:19 - Oct 20 by HarryWright

Spence is way better and criminally underrated in my opinion.

I think Spence will go on to have a decent career for us. Iorfa, not so much.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024