Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holy sh*t target reached.... bonkers!!!! 16:52 - Oct 19 with 1071 viewsStuartBrett8

https://www.gofundme.com/cohenswishforwheels

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Holy sh*t target reached.... bonkers!!!! on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 1057 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Holy sh*t target reached.... bonkers!!!! on 16:56 - Oct 19 with 1039 viewsJ2BLUE

Nice one Stuart.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Holy sh*t target reached.... bonkers!!!! on 17:25 - Oct 19 with 1004 viewsRyorry

Brilliant, well done all.

And I see there was a donation of £1,097 from 'Anonymous' only 54 minutes ago A huge well done to whoever s/he/they are!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Holy sh*t target reached.... bonkers!!!! on 17:41 - Oct 19 with 986 viewsStuartBrett8

Holy sh*t target reached.... bonkers!!!! on 17:25 - Oct 19 by Ryorry

Brilliant, well done all.

And I see there was a donation of £1,097 from 'Anonymous' only 54 minutes ago A huge well done to whoever s/he/they are!!

Crazy isn't it? Still got loads of events and Cohens on the front cover of the local paper tomorrow too :)

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Holy sh*t target reached.... bonkers!!!! on 18:28 - Oct 19 with 940 viewsFreddy

Holy sh*t target reached.... bonkers!!!! on 17:41 - Oct 19 by StuartBrett8

Crazy isn't it? Still got loads of events and Cohens on the front cover of the local paper tomorrow too :)

Well done, great news
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024