Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will something get donw about the FA? 17:20 - Oct 19 with 1708 viewsNo9

The FA has not been fit for purpose for a long while when will something get done?
It has to be soon.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/fa-mark-sampson-eni
When will something get donw about the FA? on 17:30 - Oct 19 with 1697 viewscrunchie1978

So addressing someone in a fake Jamaican accent is deemed as racist behaviour.....a sky news presenter this morning put on a awful French accent...should he be sacked.....or should I for constantly taking the p##s out of my Welsh workmates attempts at English.
When will something get donw about the FA? on 19:28 - Oct 19 with 1657 viewsGarv

When will something get donw about the FA? on 17:30 - Oct 19 by crunchie1978

So addressing someone in a fake Jamaican accent is deemed as racist behaviour.....a sky news presenter this morning put on a awful French accent...should he be sacked.....or should I for constantly taking the p##s out of my Welsh workmates attempts at English.

I couldn't help being help being skeptical when I read that paragraph of the report. Without being there you can't know the context ultimately, but all doesn't look right to me.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

When will something get donw about the FA? on 19:34 - Oct 19 with 1653 viewsSpruceMoose

I'd watch it with your Welsh colleague. They'd be within their rights to complain.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When will something get donw about the FA? on 19:53 - Oct 19 with 1633 viewsJ2BLUE

When will something get donw about the FA? on 19:34 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

I'd watch it with your Welsh colleague. They'd be within their rights to complain.

Too busy shagging a sheep I reckon.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When will something get donw about the FA? on 20:12 - Oct 19 with 1621 viewsIpswichIrish

It's like a golf club, no diversity at the highest level bit like the FAI with the creep John Delaney. If they want progress they should bring Ian Wright, Trevor Sinclair and Steven Gerrard on board, all passionate, honest and know the game, the suits haven't a clue
When will something get donw about the FA? on 20:25 - Oct 19 with 1611 viewscrunchie1978

The F.A have just said they are investigating him....laughable.
When will something get donw about the FA? on 20:31 - Oct 19 with 1603 viewsSpruceMoose

When will something get donw about the FA? on 20:25 - Oct 19 by crunchie1978

The F.A have just said they are investigating him....laughable.

Why laughable? Do you think it is just bantz?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

When will something get donw about the FA? on 20:42 - Oct 19 with 1595 viewscrunchie1978

When will something get donw about the FA? on 20:31 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

Why laughable? Do you think it is just bantz?

Yes.....just like people putting on their best Roger Moore or their best RAF squadron leader..."what what chocks away" English accent...she should be told to "man the f##k up"..... darn now that's sexist...damm.
Login to get fewer ads

When will something get donw about the FA? on 20:47 - Oct 19 with 1576 viewsSpruceMoose

When will something get donw about the FA? on 20:42 - Oct 19 by crunchie1978

Yes.....just like people putting on their best Roger Moore or their best RAF squadron leader..."what what chocks away" English accent...she should be told to "man the f##k up"..... darn now that's sexist...damm.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024