Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... 17:23 - Oct 19 with 4462 viewsLuk38644

I know we only got a draw against 'them' but I remember watching Benty miss the pen, my head went into my hands and then I look up to see Pablo bury it and send PR absolutely mad!

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 17:26 - Oct 19 with 4435 viewstextbackup

Made the edge of penalty area when that went in

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 17:27 - Oct 19 with 4435 viewsdocklandsblue

I went through both layers of the chair in front of me celebrating that goal. Still got a scar that runs the length of my shin from it. Scenes.
Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 17:33 - Oct 19 with 4423 viewsLuk38644

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 17:26 - Oct 19 by textbackup

Made the edge of penalty area when that went in

Makes me wonder if anyone would get on the pitch nowadays if we scored something like that?

Chambo backpost header last minute winner on Sunday...
Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 17:46 - Oct 19 with 4378 viewscaught-in-limbo

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 17:33 - Oct 19 by Luk38644

Makes me wonder if anyone would get on the pitch nowadays if we scored something like that?

I haven't felt this confident of a Town win over Nodge for years. I'd give anything to be able to be there.

The last derby match I went to was this one in 1998.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 17:57 - Oct 19 with 4351 viewsSteve_M

The save from Ambrose's shot in the middle of all that was excellent; shame the ball fell straight to Pablo.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 18:18 - Oct 19 with 4301 viewspatrickswell

I think it's because it's from the dog days of the end of the Burley era when a previously well oiled machine was clearly not running well - and hadn't been for over a year.

I was elated at the goal and stopping Norwich winning 3 in a row at Portman Road - it was the only game in 5 visits to us that they didn't win - but I remember the game as symptomatic of the last year of Burley's reign. Nice passing but utterly ineffectual and frustrating for long periods of time.
Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 18:21 - Oct 19 with 4283 viewsReuser_is_God

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 17:33 - Oct 19 by Luk38644

Of course they would.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 18:32 - Oct 19 with 4263 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 18:21 - Oct 19 by Reuser_is_God

Of course they would.

I wouldn't advise it.

Poll: Best Football Song

Login to get fewer ads

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 19:15 - Oct 19 with 4188 viewstextbackup

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 18:32 - Oct 19 by RoyKeanesDog

I wouldn't advise it.

Even if you went on in numbers they'd trail cctv to get ya lol

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 19:17 - Oct 19 with 4183 viewsSpruceMoose

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 17:46 - Oct 19 by caught-in-limbo

I haven't felt this confident of a Town win over Nodge for years. I'd give anything to be able to be there.

The last derby match I went to was this one in 1998.

Agreed. That's why I issued my rare "SpruceMoose Win Guarantee". Should we fail to win, I will retire from the board.

Lump on people, it is in the bag.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 19:23 - Oct 19 with 4176 viewsGarv

Oddly enough probably my favourite derby goal, maybe because it was my first. Atmosphere was just unreal, especially for a young one as I was then.

Plus Pablo is the best player of the post premiership era...*ducks for cover*

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 19:30 - Oct 19 with 4148 viewsReuser_is_God

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 18:32 - Oct 19 by RoyKeanesDog

I wouldn't advise it.

I reckon if 50 or so happened to over spill you'd get away with it

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 19:41 - Oct 19 with 4130 viewstortoise

I watched that in a pub in Norwich. Hadn’t lived there long and accidentally chose quite a rough pub. Luckily the fact that everyone else was celebrating the penalty save disguised our reaction a little! Went to the loo straight after and when I got back my mate was already at the door ‘suggesting’ we leave sharpish!
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 19:42]
Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 19:43 - Oct 19 with 4115 viewsSpruceMoose

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 19:41 - Oct 19 by tortoise

I watched that in a pub in Norwich. Hadn’t lived there long and accidentally chose quite a rough pub. Luckily the fact that everyone else was celebrating the penalty save disguised our reaction a little! Went to the loo straight after and when I got back my mate was already at the door ‘suggesting’ we leave sharpish!
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 19:42]

Hope you didn't flush.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 19:44 - Oct 19 with 4108 viewsLeoMuff

Went half the stadium on the pitch after the Gunn air kick match ? or doth my memory fail me...

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 20:00 - Oct 19 with 4081 viewsITFC_Forever

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 19:15 - Oct 19 by textbackup

Even if you went on in numbers they'd trail cctv to get ya lol

The police did that in 1996 after the pitch invasion at the end of the game after Gunn’s mis-kick.

Several people I know got done as a result of footage of who was on the pitch.... one mate of mine got nicked at the Portsmouth away game the following week. He came out Fratton Park and asked a policeman which way to the station. Only problem was, it was Kingy he asked who recognised him after spending the week watching the footage and promptly arrested him.

Luckily I didn’t go to that Portsmouth away game, or else I’d have been done as well, as I almost certainly would have been with him.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 20:16 - Oct 19 with 4037 viewsStNeotsBlue

Surprised the Counago equaliser '02 isn't talked about more... on 19:44 - Oct 19 by LeoMuff

Went half the stadium on the pitch after the Gunn air kick match ? or doth my memory fail me...

Fair few after the goal. On the final whistle there were shedloads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024