Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SARL stand 17:53 - Oct 19 with 5103 viewstownman1986

How can we get this stand rocking on Sunday ?? I’ve been a north stand regular since the 1980s
But this weekend I’ve decided I wanna sit down there and give it a go.
So this is a call to anyone in the lower let’s make a wall of noise I will be in section 6 right near the scum
on 17:56 - Oct 19 with 5077 views_

SARL stand on 18:04 - Oct 19 with 5051 viewsWeirdFishes

I stood in that section the night we lost 5-1, was noisy, but more just shouting at the Norwich fans than anything.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

SARL stand on 18:04 - Oct 19 with 5049 viewsSpruceMoose

A freak earthquake?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

SARL stand on 18:18 - Oct 19 with 5006 viewsReuser_is_God

Please please please make this happen.

I guess us taking the lead, & then increasing said lead, would aid this massively.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

SARL stand on 18:25 - Oct 19 with 4976 viewsbrogansnose

What always riles up PR is some dodgy refereeing decisions and some twonk from the opposition being a complete and utter cu...............!!!
SARL stand on 18:29 - Oct 19 with 4960 viewsTractorWood

It's what that stand needs. Some dissident north standers.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

SARL stand on 19:56 - Oct 19 with 4825 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If a number of north standers did this and organised to affectively take over the section 6 in the South stand, it could be a regular thing for the Scum game I reckon and would work well.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

SARL stand on 20:02 - Oct 19 with 4814 viewsMisterBlue

Don't forget your blanket and Thermos tho. 😉
Login to get fewer ads

SARL stand on 20:13 - Oct 19 with 4779 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

SARL stand on 20:02 - Oct 19 by MisterBlue

Don't forget your blanket and Thermos tho. 😉

The silence in SAR is deafening, broken only by the rustling of a packet of Wurthers Originals.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

SARL stand on 20:16 - Oct 19 with 4770 viewsSpruceMoose

SARL stand on 20:13 - Oct 19 by StochesStotasBlewe

The silence in SAR is deafening, broken only by the rustling of a packet of Wurthers Originals.

At least it isn't being broken by wind, as one would expect with that stand's demographic.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

SARL stand on 20:21 - Oct 19 with 4753 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

SARL stand on 20:16 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

At least it isn't being broken by wind, as one would expect with that stand's demographic.

It will be on Sunday,I,ll be in there.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

SARL stand on 20:50 - Oct 19 with 4667 viewsMelford

This could maybe a thing going forward. Everybody who goes in the SBR lower normally gets tickets in SAR lower instead just for that game. It's alright us selling out SBR lower and giving it large vocally but we're not in their faces and they can hardly hear us where we are. As long as we are in the same division as them we need to migrate to Sir Alf for this one game.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

SARL stand on 21:05 - Oct 19 with 4634 viewslazyblue

Top tier in the xoener is the place to sit
SARL stand on 21:31 - Oct 19 with 4580 viewstextbackup

For the 5-1 game I was over in the seats (no longer there) under scoreboard, sht that was a bit... errr, I won't say.
But for every 1 bloke up for noise there was 20 of your typical Town fans.

It's said every year that we need to move down there, but nobody does, still think more should be don't to wake that ground up a bit, either away fans at our end or we go their end. But as I say it won't happen

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

SARL stand on 21:43 - Oct 19 with 4557 viewsBowls1e

I'm doing exactly that this game.. Usually sit North Stand but sat SAR Lower for the play off game & caused havoc.

I'm surprised people don't move for this game anyway. There's nothing like giving it to em right in front of them!
on 21:43 - Oct 19 with 4551 views_

SARL stand on 21:43 - Oct 19 by Bowls1e

I'm doing exactly that this game.. Usually sit North Stand but sat SAR Lower for the play off game & caused havoc.

I'm surprised people don't move for this game anyway. There's nothing like giving it to em right in front of them!

SARL stand on 22:10 - Oct 19 with 4482 viewsBowls1e

on 21:43 - Oct 19 by _

No think I was being slightly OTT.. Launching the ball as far away from Jon Ruddy as possible when he politely asked for it back & then bouncing through the gate on to outskirts of the pitch when Ando equalised was as hardcore as it got for me.

I do like to make it as uncomfortable as possible for the yellow folk though (within the law obviously) as I really think the crowd can make a difference in these games.
SARL stand on 23:02 - Oct 19 with 4395 viewsFixed_It

SARL stand on 20:13 - Oct 19 by StochesStotasBlewe

Apart from on Derby Day - or when Dirty Leeds are in town. It is the place to be on those occasions - and I guarantee will be loud and proud on Sunday.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024