Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had a rather heavy night last night... 18:58 - Oct 19 with 6663 viewsBlueBadger

...and I've ended up in the national news.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-41683405
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 18:59]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:04 - Oct 19 with 6126 viewsSpruceMoose

I've been meaning to ask you if you would be interested in forming a Football Woodland Alliance. The FWA would promote and protect the interests of the TWTD woodland creature contingent.

Interested?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:04 - Oct 19 with 6125 viewsBlueBadger

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:04 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

I've been meaning to ask you if you would be interested in forming a Football Woodland Alliance. The FWA would promote and protect the interests of the TWTD woodland creature contingent.

Interested?

Deffo.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:05 - Oct 19 with 6115 viewsPJH

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:04 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Deffo.

I would think hoppy would want to join too.
Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:07 - Oct 19 with 6113 viewsSpruceMoose

Deffo.

Ok, well we will need to shave our heads, put on five stone, and get a banner. Also we might need some of the face pixelation spray. I assume it comes in a can.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:09 - Oct 19 with 6100 viewsBlueBadger

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:07 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

Ok, well we will need to shave our heads, put on five stone, and get a banner. Also we might need some of the face pixelation spray. I assume it comes in a can.

I'm not sure I've got the computer skills to reconfigure my spellchecker to the 'functionally illiterate' setting though.

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:10 - Oct 19 with 6091 viewsSpruceMoose

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:09 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

I'm not sure I've got the computer skills to reconfigure my spellchecker to the 'functionally illiterate' setting though.

Don't worry about that. Can you walk around holding a banner, and if you really need to act like the big badger you are, punch a police horse or something?

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:11 - Oct 19 with 6083 viewsSpruceMoose

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:05 - Oct 19 by PJH

I would think hoppy would want to join too.

Oh yes. We are an open and inclusive organisation. Amphibians are acceptable.

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:13 - Oct 19 with 6074 viewsBlueBadger

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:10 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

Don't worry about that. Can you walk around holding a banner, and if you really need to act like the big badger you are, punch a police horse or something?

I would totally kick an alsatian in the b*llocks.

Login to get fewer ads

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:15 - Oct 19 with 6053 viewsBlueBadger

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:11 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

I understand that the FLA attract large numbers of pond life..

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:16 - Oct 19 with 6053 viewsSpruceMoose

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:13 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

I would totally kick an alsatian in the b*llocks.

Glad to have you aboard. I'll keep an eye out for new members.

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:19 - Oct 19 with 6044 viewsJ2BLUE

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:16 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

Glad to have you aboard. I'll keep an eye out for new members.

I'm in. I'll need to shave my head, lose 5 stone and get a banner.

Oh and you're wondering what animal? I'm blue. And i'm a tit.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:19 - Oct 19 with 6034 viewsSpruceMoose

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:19 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

I'm in. I'll need to shave my head, lose 5 stone and get a banner.

Oh and you're wondering what animal? I'm blue. And i'm a tit.

You can oversee the militant wing of the party.

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:23 - Oct 19 with 6013 viewsJ2BLUE

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:19 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

You can oversee the militant wing of the party.

I'll assemble a squad, furiously deny we are racist and beat the sh1t out of anyone who is darker than the first 5 shades of white on a Dulux chart.

Truly impaired.

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:24 - Oct 19 with 6008 viewsSpruceMoose

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:23 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

I'll assemble a squad, furiously deny we are racist and beat the sh1t out of anyone who is darker than the first 5 shades of white on a Dulux chart.

I presume you're talking about fur, rather than skin there...

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:26 - Oct 19 with 5999 viewsJ2BLUE

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:24 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

I presume you're talking about fur, rather than skin there...

Thank god penguins don't have fur, that would have been confusing.

Truly impaired.

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:56 - Oct 19 with 5913 viewsfactual_blue

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:11 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

What about those of us of more advanced years?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:57 - Oct 19 with 5909 viewsSpruceMoose

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:56 - Oct 19 by factual_blue

This is a Woodland Alliance for Woodland creatures only. Old goats do not qualify.

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:57 - Oct 19 with 5901 viewsPJH

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:56 - Oct 19 by factual_blue

Membership fee reduction for over 65's only.
Had a rather heavy night last night... on 20:06 - Oct 19 with 5879 viewsfactual_blue

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:57 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

This is a Woodland Alliance for Woodland creatures only. Old goats do not qualify.

Species-ist

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 20:46 - Oct 19 with 5813 viewsJohnny_Boy

Deffo.

All sounds a bit Pleasurewood Hills-esq
Had a rather heavy night last night... on 22:51 - Oct 19 with 5653 viewsstickymockwell

Interested?

How much is the membership fee?
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 22:54]

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 23:02 - Oct 19 with 5621 viewsSwansea_Blue

Interested?

K**kin Football Woodland Alliance!

He's in the Woodland Alliance of Football.

Tsk, Football Woodland Alliance

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 23:13 - Oct 19 with 5591 viewsWeWereZombies

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 19:57 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

There's someone on the News comments uses a Tufty Club avatar, don't forget to ask them...

Let us know where your first meeting is, getting a bit bored of human flesh at the moment.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 00:03 - Oct 20 with 5549 viewsfactual_blue

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 23:13 - Oct 19 by WeWereZombies

There's someone on the News comments uses a Tufty Club avatar, don't forget to ask them...

Let us know where your first meeting is, getting a bit bored of human flesh at the moment.

You know what a news commenter has as an avatar?

You really need to take a long, hard look at yourself.

And possibly self-refer for therapy.

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 07:08 - Oct 20 with 5437 viewsWeWereZombies

Had a rather heavy night last night... on 00:03 - Oct 20 by factual_blue

You know what a news commenter has as an avatar?

You really need to take a long, hard look at yourself.

And possibly self-refer for therapy.

Yes, tragically superciliousness does not come naturally for some of us and we have to resort to other means...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024