Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. 22:22 - Oct 19 with 50739 viewsSpruceMoose

Look out for the bloke holding a kid.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:37 - Oct 21 with 5441 viewssparks

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:28 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

But when the reality is that the state does not keep them safe either then I would rather take my chances in my community. Obviously this would not apply in all cases but I know of many where once the interests of social services are pricked they tend to 'over focus shall we say. Interestingly home education is the latest area of interest from the authorities.
I can't see why, especially with the drift to the right, people can't see that we are making a rod for our own backs down the line (as per the surveillance state to protect us from all those rampaging terrorists.)
I would also suggest that the "assessments" you refer to probably have wealth/class biases inbuilt to them.

Ridiculous.

Only Courts can make orders removing children. When that happens, they are usually fostered or adopted eventually. The reason children in care sometimes do badly is because the damage has already been done. The disruption is already there. The witnessing of violence etc with their parents has already left deep scars and messed them up psychologically.

Your "suggestion" about assessments is just ignorant based not on a shred of information or insight, but entirely on your own rather ugly prejudices.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 9:49]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:18 - Oct 21 with 5393 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 20:52 - Oct 20 by jeera

Holy crap. What?

And to add, "done"?

"The bloke done nothing wrong?

Is English your 10th language?

Is English your 11th language? Where is the word wrong? Good try....epic fail.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:24 - Oct 21 with 5386 viewssparks

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:18 - Oct 21 by crunchie1978

Is English your 11th language? Where is the word wrong? Good try....epic fail.

Not sure if serious...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:30 - Oct 21 with 5374 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:24 - Oct 21 by sparks

Not sure if serious...

Very
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:31 - Oct 21 with 5371 viewsClausThomsen

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:34 - Oct 21 by sparks

Simply untrue.

How many people do you know who grew up in an orphanage?
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:33 - Oct 21 with 5363 viewsRyorry

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:30 - Oct 21 by crunchie1978

Very

Best to check your grammar & spelling before making your ignorance so public.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:59 - Oct 21 with 5341 viewssparks

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:31 - Oct 21 by ClausThomsen

How many people who are subject of care orders grow up in orphanages?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:08 - Oct 21 with 5330 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 16:00 - Oct 20 by BergholtBru

Oh cheers Rommers!! Should be good racing @ Ascot tommorrow. Are you doing a preview. Did think of going but not paying £45 for a six race card.

Naaa no preview

I looked at going too but decided against it. Am now in save for Cheltenham mode now I've booked my hotel

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:13 - Oct 21 with 5323 viewsBergholtBru

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:08 - Oct 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Naaa no preview

I looked at going too but decided against it. Am now in save for Cheltenham mode now I've booked my hotel

Done well to find a room that week I reckon. Wouldn`t touch it personally, too crowded. Have a few days in York booked up next May ( Dante ).

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:18 - Oct 21 with 5319 viewsHerbivore

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 08:57 - Oct 21 by ClausThomsen

The least safe place for a child is in state control.

Unless you're buying the "historic" rhetoric.

What do you mean by state control?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:25 - Oct 21 with 5310 viewsHerbivore

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:28 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

But when the reality is that the state does not keep them safe either then I would rather take my chances in my community. Obviously this would not apply in all cases but I know of many where once the interests of social services are pricked they tend to 'over focus shall we say. Interestingly home education is the latest area of interest from the authorities.
I can't see why, especially with the drift to the right, people can't see that we are making a rod for our own backs down the line (as per the surveillance state to protect us from all those rampaging terrorists.)
I would also suggest that the "assessments" you refer to probably have wealth/class biases inbuilt to them.

You keep mentioning the state as though these kids get stuck in a house on their own with Big Brother watching them. The majority of kids in care are looked after within families with a minority - usually the ones with the most complex needs - needing to be looked after in a residential setting. Foster carers don't get instructions from the government on how to indoctrinate the children.

You keep saying that kids in care aren't kept safe, for the most part that's not true, many children do very well in the care system. Overall as a demographic they do worse than their peers but this is most usually down to the fact that these kids have already suffered significant harm at the hands of their parents before coming into the care system. Unfortunately the trauma stays with them. Compare these children to those from similar backgrounds who haven't gone into care and their outcomes really are quite good, but it's not realistic to expect that carers can undo year's of damage to a child and make them achieve as well as a child who has never suffered abuse or neglect. The threshold for removing children is very high, it can't be done just on a whim or because someone's house is a bit untidy. It's also getting more difficult year on year due to the judiciary being keen to ensure that children are only ever removed when no other course of action can keep them safe, and rightly so.

I'd also be interested to hear more about these biases you speak of, I'm assuming you're familiar with the assessments social workers undertake so please enlighten me as to what these class biases are.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:27 - Oct 21 with 5305 viewsHerbivore

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:31 - Oct 21 by ClausThomsen

Orphanage? You still think there's such things as orphanages in the UK?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:32 - Oct 21 with 5294 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:13 - Oct 21 by BergholtBru

Done well to find a room that week I reckon. Wouldn`t touch it personally, too crowded. Have a few days in York booked up next May ( Dante ).

The rooms in Bristol and then I'll get a train into Cheltenham for half hour each morning

£412 for the week including all breakfasts, dinner, use of the gym and swimming pool.

Then stay in Bristol for the Bristol City Ipswich game on the Saturday.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:47 - Oct 21 with 5276 viewsBergholtBru

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:32 - Oct 21 by The_Romford_Blue

The rooms in Bristol and then I'll get a train into Cheltenham for half hour each morning

£412 for the week including all breakfasts, dinner, use of the gym and swimming pool.

Then stay in Bristol for the Bristol City Ipswich game on the Saturday.

Sounds good planning to me.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 12:04 - Oct 21 with 5261 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:37 - Oct 21 by sparks

Ridiculous.

Only Courts can make orders removing children. When that happens, they are usually fostered or adopted eventually. The reason children in care sometimes do badly is because the damage has already been done. The disruption is already there. The witnessing of violence etc with their parents has already left deep scars and messed them up psychologically.

Your "suggestion" about assessments is just ignorant based not on a shred of information or insight, but entirely on your own rather ugly prejudices.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 9:49]

My goodness.........so many presumptions! It appears you know my life story better than I do !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 12:10 - Oct 21 with 5253 viewsHerbivore

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 12:04 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

My goodness.........so many presumptions! It appears you know my life story better than I do !

Apart from the last bit of the last sentence everything he's said is correct.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:49 - Oct 21 with 5222 viewsshoopdelang

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:26 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

Oh my God! Please I never want to live in your world! The bloke done nothing...grow up!

Agree.

The players all " fighting " right in front of fans ( including the child ) surely they are spartly to blame? And I would hardly call it a punch. Don't know what works some of these people live in.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:51 - Oct 21 with 5222 viewsshoopdelang

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:06 - Oct 20 by itfcjoe

The fact that's the sun reporting. And they're scum anyway. But also they are banned from Everton football club makes the story even more bias.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 14:07 - Oct 21 with 5210 viewsSpruceMoose

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:51 - Oct 21 by shoopdelang

The fact that's the sun reporting. And they're scum anyway. But also they are banned from Everton football club makes the story even more bias.

I see you've stopped blubbing long enough to start posting tripe again.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 14:10 - Oct 21 with 5206 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:51 - Oct 21 by shoopdelang

All the other papers had it front page as well to be fair..

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:02 - Oct 21 with 5149 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Goodness only knows how these players treat their own children if they are prepared to fight in front of other people's..............hopefully the authorities will investigate as they are probably unfit to be parents. In fact who in their right mind would take their children in to such a risky environment ? Investigations all around please.
There is that more like it? And whatever you do don't even think about taking your children to any local derbies!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:08 - Oct 21 with 5147 viewsshoopdelang

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 14:07 - Oct 21 by SpruceMoose

I see you've stopped blubbing long enough to start posting tripe again.

Who actually are you?

Like in real life not your virtual twtd reality
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:08 - Oct 21 with 5143 viewsjeera

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:02 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Goodness only knows how these players treat their own children if they are prepared to fight in front of other people's..............hopefully the authorities will investigate as they are probably unfit to be parents. In fact who in their right mind would take their children in to such a risky environment ? Investigations all around please.
There is that more like it? And whatever you do don't even think about taking your children to any local derbies!

Daft.

FWIW I often agree with your sentiment on many things but feel you're off the mark here.

It's not complicated really. I remember a few years ago some utter cretin pulled up alongside me at a junction and leant across his young daughter pointing at me whilst screaming abuse.

Poor kid looked terrified of her own dad and mortified at his actions. If he can snap like that and put all emotion over the welfare of his child then there is an underlying issue.

How often do you read about children who have died as a result of too little investigation into violent parents and their partners?

If the home life is looked at and all is fine, then what harm is done? To ignore the violent behaviour of an adult in care of a child would be irresponsible.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:11 - Oct 21 with 5139 viewsshoopdelang

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:08 - Oct 21 by jeera

Daft.

FWIW I often agree with your sentiment on many things but feel you're off the mark here.

It's not complicated really. I remember a few years ago some utter cretin pulled up alongside me at a junction and leant across his young daughter pointing at me whilst screaming abuse.

Poor kid looked terrified of her own dad and mortified at his actions. If he can snap like that and put all emotion over the welfare of his child then there is an underlying issue.

How often do you read about children who have died as a result of too little investigation into violent parents and their partners?

If the home life is looked at and all is fine, then what harm is done? To ignore the violent behaviour of an adult in care of a child would be irresponsible.

You're talking sh@t. Just because someone has road rage does not mean they are a bad parent. You're implying it's likely that the person who swore at you in his car beats his daughter ?
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:13 - Oct 21 with 5135 viewsjeera

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:49 - Oct 21 by shoopdelang

Agree.

The players all " fighting " right in front of fans ( including the child ) surely they are spartly to blame? And I would hardly call it a punch. Don't know what works some of these people live in.

I don't think the rating of his punch is the point being made tbf.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024