Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. 22:22 - Oct 19 with 51001 viewsSpruceMoose

Look out for the bloke holding a kid.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:27 - Oct 19 with 17165 viewsm14_blue

How embarrassing.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:33 - Oct 19 with 17131 viewsDarth_Koont

He should be prosecuted for child abuse/neglect for that. And child services should take a look at the home situation too.

Utterly shocking way to treat a small child.

Pronouns: He/Him

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:34 - Oct 19 with 17126 viewsHarry_Palmer

Poor kid, imagine having that for a role model.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:46 - Oct 19 with 17062 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm really sad the way football's gone with all the hate. We haven't fully recovered from the moronic behaviour in the 70s and early 80s. It wasn't like this in Factor's time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

on 23:56 - Oct 19 with 16848 views_

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 00:03 - Oct 20 with 16889 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Did he actually throw a punch?

Looked like angry gesturing to me
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 6:18]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

on 00:08 - Oct 20 with 16825 views_

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 00:03 - Oct 20 by The_Romford_Blue

Did he actually throw a punch?

Looked like angry gesturing to me
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 6:18]

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 00:15 - Oct 20 with 16870 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 00:08 - Oct 20 by _

Just seen a slow motion video on twitter from the other angle, you're right, he definetely throws a couple of punches. Also slaps the Lyon blokes forehead.

Idiot

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 00:20 - Oct 20 with 16857 viewsSpruceMoose

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 00:15 - Oct 20 by The_Romford_Blue

Just seen a slow motion video on twitter from the other angle, you're right, he definetely throws a couple of punches. Also slaps the Lyon blokes forehead.

Idiot

Even if he hadn't of thrown a punch, what the hell is he doing getting all aggro while carrying a toddler!? Poor kid.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 00:30 - Oct 20 with 16840 viewscatch74

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:46 - Oct 19 by Swansea_Blue

I'm really sad the way football's gone with all the hate. We haven't fully recovered from the moronic behaviour in the 70s and early 80s. It wasn't like this in Factor's time.

Getting the sheeps bladder into the next village was actually quite violent.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:26 - Oct 20 with 16702 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:33 - Oct 19 by Darth_Koont

He should be prosecuted for child abuse/neglect for that. And child services should take a look at the home situation too.

Utterly shocking way to treat a small child.

Oh my God! Please I never want to live in your world! The bloke done nothing...grow up!
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:32 - Oct 20 with 16691 viewsnoggin

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:26 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

Oh my God! Please I never want to live in your world! The bloke done nothing...grow up!

Really? I hope you don't have children.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:34 - Oct 20 with 16691 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:32 - Oct 20 by noggin

Plenty
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:39 - Oct 20 with 16690 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:32 - Oct 20 by noggin

Dragging him through the courts...giving him a potential criminal record possibly effecting his job...soical services round his house looking for anything out of order to pin on him...all this will have a detrimental effect on the child home life.. .not watching his dad throw a couple of punches...yes by all means ban the bloke but doing what was said is way way over the top.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 06:34 - Oct 20 with 16616 viewsGlasgowBlue

His actions alone should see him banned for life but holding a kiddie at the same time makes for very ugly viewing.

That said I’d also throw the book at the players who were fighting and falling into the crowd. Poor behaviour all round.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 06:48 - Oct 20 with 16592 viewsClausThomsen

Bellend
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 07:14 - Oct 20 with 16545 viewsBlueBadger

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:26 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

He's throwing punches whilst holding a small child. That's pretty much the height faux-had man posturing.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 7:19]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 07:22 - Oct 20 with 16521 viewsBlueBadger

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:39 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

Dragging him through the courts...giving him a potential criminal record possibly effecting his job...soical services round his house looking for anything out of order to pin on him...all this will have a detrimental effect on the child home life.. .not watching his dad throw a couple of punches...yes by all means ban the bloke but doing what was said is way way over the top.

Oh, spare us your faux-concern. Given that he's prepared to chuck his fists around whilst holding his(presumably very frightened) toddler in arms I rather suspect that the poor little sod's home life is already having a detrimental effect...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 07:22 - Oct 20 with 16520 viewsBlueBadger

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:34 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

Plenty

None of which live with you, right?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 07:23 - Oct 20 with 16515 viewsBlueBadger

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 00:20 - Oct 20 by SpruceMoose

Even if he hadn't of thrown a punch, what the hell is he doing getting all aggro while carrying a toddler!? Poor kid.

And there was me thinking that Arsey supported Derby nowadays as well.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 07:54 - Oct 20 with 16444 viewsDeano69

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 07:22 - Oct 20 by BlueBadger

None of which live with you, right?

I think he means he goes to school with plenty.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 07:58 - Oct 20 with 16433 viewsHerbivore

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 07:14 - Oct 20 by BlueBadger

He's throwing punches whilst holding a small child. That's pretty much the height faux-had man posturing.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 7:19]

Pretty sure he's a troll, he appeared very soon after the Cruncher incarnation of Arsey got banned and posts similar views but with the odd capital letter and slightly better grammar thrown in.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 08:10 - Oct 20 with 16383 viewschicoazul

Scousers. What do you expect?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

on 08:36 - Oct 20 with 16276 views_

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:00 - Oct 20 with 16254 viewsartsbossbeard

Love this.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024