Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. 22:22 - Oct 19 with 50737 viewsSpruceMoose

Look out for the bloke holding a kid.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:06 - Oct 20 with 6203 viewsitfcjoe

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:00 - Oct 20 by artsbossbeard

Love this.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:15 - Oct 20 with 6178 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 07:22 - Oct 20 by BlueBadger

None of which live with you, right?

How did u guess
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:16 - Oct 20 with 6171 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 07:58 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Pretty sure he's a troll, he appeared very soon after the Cruncher incarnation of Arsey got banned and posts similar views but with the odd capital letter and slightly better grammar thrown in.

No troll here just someone with a different view on things to other members of the board.
on 09:18 - Oct 20 with 6153 views_

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:16 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

No troll here just someone with a different view on things to other members of the board.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:19 - Oct 20 with 6158 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 07:58 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Pretty sure he's a troll, he appeared very soon after the Cruncher incarnation of Arsey got banned and posts similar views but with the odd capital letter and slightly better grammar thrown in.

It's good to engage with people of different views than yours....or would you like this board to resemble a university campus where only the one liberal view is allowed.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:26 - Oct 20 with 6131 viewsartsbossbeard

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:19 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

It's good to engage with people of different views than yours....or would you like this board to resemble a university campus where only the one liberal view is allowed.

I'm all for free speech and different views but you appear to be defending a man looking to get involved in a scrap at a game of football whilst holding a small child.

Methinks you're just looking for an argument.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:37 - Oct 20 with 6105 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:26 - Oct 20 by artsbossbeard

I'm all for free speech and different views but you appear to be defending a man looking to get involved in a scrap at a game of football whilst holding a small child.

Methinks you're just looking for an argument.

No I said in a previous post he should be banned....but invading his private life for a few air shots is going somewhat to far.....im sure he will look back with regret as to what he's done...lifetime ban from a club he probably loves is punishment enough in my eyes.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:39 - Oct 20 with 6101 viewsBergholtBru

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:26 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

Oh my God! Please I never want to live in your world! The bloke done nothing...grow up!

The blokes a complete moron mate. I doubt that this is an isolated incident for him. Should be banged up!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Login to get fewer ads

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:40 - Oct 20 with 6094 viewseireblue

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:37 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

No I said in a previous post he should be banned....but invading his private life for a few air shots is going somewhat to far.....im sure he will look back with regret as to what he's done...lifetime ban from a club he probably loves is punishment enough in my eyes.

What about the child's private life.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:48 - Oct 20 with 6062 viewsm14_blue

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:37 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

To be fair, your first post on the subject said that he had 'done nothing'.

He's obviously an idiot and almost certainly not fit to be a parent. Spend your energy defending people who actually deserve it.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:50 - Oct 20 with 6047 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:39 - Oct 20 by BergholtBru

The blokes a complete moron mate. I doubt that this is an isolated incident for him. Should be banged up!

Lock him up? For that?
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:52 - Oct 20 with 6034 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:48 - Oct 20 by m14_blue

To be fair, your first post on the subject said that he had 'done nothing'.

He's obviously an idiot and almost certainly not fit to be a parent. Spend your energy defending people who actually deserve it.

I'm not defending him....just what was suggested in my opinion( which I'm allowed) would be taking it to far.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:54 - Oct 20 with 6019 viewsm14_blue

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:52 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

I'm not defending him....just what was suggested in my opinion( which I'm allowed) would be taking it to far.

No one's saying your not allowed an opinion, they're just disagreeing with it.

Anyway, I agree to a certain extent that a trial by media won't do anyone much good. He should expect a knock on the door soon though.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:00 - Oct 20 with 5993 viewsartsbossbeard

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:54 - Oct 20 by m14_blue

Anyway, I agree to a certain extent that a trial by media won't do anyone much good. He should expect a knock on the door soon though.

Old Bill?
Social Services?
Bailiff a few months after his boss sees the footage?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

on 10:02 - Oct 20 with 5975 views_

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:00 - Oct 20 by artsbossbeard

Old Bill?
Social Services?
Bailiff a few months after his boss sees the footage?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:04 - Oct 20 with 5976 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:54 - Oct 20 by m14_blue

He will definitely be getting a knock.on the door...and a football banning order no doubt....and untold grief of the missus!
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:08 - Oct 20 with 5958 viewsuncle

One of my evertonian mates told me they'd make a big impact in Europe this season.

Yep. Done that.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:05 - Oct 20 with 5909 viewssparks

Punishment is not the issue. Protection of the children is.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:29 - Oct 20 with 5875 viewsRyorry

on 00:08 - Oct 20 by _

It's not just that - the fact that carrying the child, he deliberately moved towards and into an area where heavy punches were being thrown wildly/indiscriminately, numerous heavy men were falling over the perimeter fence, & those involved were unable to control their actions/what was happening - meant he put his child at huge risk - the kid could have been accidentally hit, the man could have been floored by a punch or fallen on by one of the players or crowd, the child might have landed on his head on concrete, or been trampled etc etc.

In that situation, "normal" people with a child move away from the situation, not towards/into it! Man's a complete and utter selfish moron.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 11:31]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

on 11:36 - Oct 20 with 5851 views_

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:29 - Oct 20 by Ryorry

It's not just that - the fact that carrying the child, he deliberately moved towards and into an area where heavy punches were being thrown wildly/indiscriminately, numerous heavy men were falling over the perimeter fence, & those involved were unable to control their actions/what was happening - meant he put his child at huge risk - the kid could have been accidentally hit, the man could have been floored by a punch or fallen on by one of the players or crowd, the child might have landed on his head on concrete, or been trampled etc etc.

In that situation, "normal" people with a child move away from the situation, not towards/into it! Man's a complete and utter selfish moron.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 11:31]

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:39 - Oct 20 with 5852 viewsBergholtBru

on 11:36 - Oct 20 by _

Even I agree!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

on 11:40 - Oct 20 with 5845 views_

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:39 - Oct 20 by BergholtBru

Even I agree!!

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:42 - Oct 20 with 5839 viewsSamuelowen88

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41691580

He's been banned

Poll: England v Wales Score

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 12:53 - Oct 20 with 5794 viewsHerbivore

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:19 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

I'm guessing you didn't go to university (that hasn't been a tricky inference to make in fairness) but if you had you'd know that there are numerous different views expressed and different voices encouraged at such institutions.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:05 - Oct 20 with 5777 viewsSpruceMoose

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:26 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

Oh my God! Please I never want to live in your world! The bloke done nothing...grow up!

Arsewold, don't make me wake up and read stuff like this first thing in the morning.

Next thing you'll be calling the little kid a wimp for not throwing some punches himself, I mean, he could have come out swinging while the bloke wielded him like Phil's banhammer during an international break.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024