Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. 22:22 - Oct 19 with 51068 viewsSpruceMoose

Look out for the bloke holding a kid.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:08 - Oct 20 with 7853 viewsSpruceMoose

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:39 - Oct 20 by BergholtBru

The blokes a complete moron mate. I doubt that this is an isolated incident for him. Should be banged up!

I gave this an upvote, on the basis that you're referring to the bloke doing the punching, and not the moose doing the posting!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:10 - Oct 20 with 7851 viewsSpruceMoose

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:39 - Oct 20 by BergholtBru

Even I agree!!

This made me genuinely laugh. Have an uppie.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:11 - Oct 20 with 7843 viewsvapour_trail

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:40 - Oct 20 by eireblue

What about the child's private life.

I'd expecxt that to be given plenty of scrutiny now. Social services will have an interest in any children in his care, that's if they're not already involved.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:12 - Oct 20 with 7843 viewsSpruceMoose

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 12:53 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

I'm guessing you didn't go to university (that hasn't been a tricky inference to make in fairness) but if you had you'd know that there are numerous different views expressed and different voices encouraged at such institutions.

That may be true of those high falutin liberal left colleges and Universities, but I assure you that that most definitely does not happen at the University of Life, or the School of Hard Knocks for that matter.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:16 - Oct 20 with 7830 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:05 - Oct 20 by SpruceMoose

Arsewold, don't make me wake up and read stuff like this first thing in the morning.

Next thing you'll be calling the little kid a wimp for not throwing some punches himself, I mean, he could have come out swinging while the bloke wielded him like Phil's banhammer during an international break.

Well you know....perhaps he could of backed up his ol man a touch.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:17 - Oct 20 with 7826 viewsSpruceMoose

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:16 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

Plot twist, it's actually the guy's smaller, conjoined twin.

Or he's a ventriloquist.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:37 - Oct 20 with 7803 viewsRyorry

on 11:36 - Oct 20 by _

Well OK, but people had only been focussing on him throwing a punch.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:45 - Oct 20 with 7791 viewsEireannach_gorm

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:16 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

have
Login to get fewer ads

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:56 - Oct 20 with 7781 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So are people suggesting that the state should intervene, maybe place the child into care, followed by a high probability of homelessness and odds on drug abuse ? He really should have put the lad down first and then we could have all been spared the mock indignation !
Those arguing for state intervention should carefully consider the drift to the right lest they should be appalled when a state, they approve of less in the future continues to do so.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:27 - Oct 20 with 7731 viewsDarth_Koont

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 05:26 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

Oh my God! Please I never want to live in your world! The bloke done nothing...grow up!

Without getting all Whitney Houston over the whole thing, protecting children (physically and emotionally) should be one of our most basic values — in fact I can't think of anything more important.

If you don't think he's done anything wrong then you need to sort your priorities out.

Pronouns: He/Him

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:30 - Oct 20 with 7717 viewsDarth_Koont

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:56 - Oct 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

So are people suggesting that the state should intervene, maybe place the child into care, followed by a high probability of homelessness and odds on drug abuse ? He really should have put the lad down first and then we could have all been spared the mock indignation !
Those arguing for state intervention should carefully consider the drift to the right lest they should be appalled when a state, they approve of less in the future continues to do so.

"The State"!??

No, people who spend their working day protecting children and looking after their interests.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:31 - Oct 20 with 7722 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:27 - Oct 20 by Darth_Koont

Without getting all Whitney Houston over the whole thing, protecting children (physically and emotionally) should be one of our most basic values — in fact I can't think of anything more important.

If you don't think he's done anything wrong then you need to sort your priorities out.

The post above says it all.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:33 - Oct 20 with 7703 viewsDarth_Koont

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:31 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

The post above says it all.

Thanks.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:33 - Oct 20 with 7710 viewsgiant_stow

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 13:56 - Oct 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

What a load of old bollox. Mock indignation?! There's nothing mock about it - any decent person who's seen this would immediately worry for the child. Remember this is how the kid gets treated in public - gawd only knows what happens behind closed doors.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:36 - Oct 20 with 7696 viewsBenters

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 09:16 - Oct 20 by crunchie1978

No troll here just someone with a different view on things to other members of the board.

Erm is that allowed?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:45 - Oct 20 with 7665 viewssparks

You appear to have no clue at all about child welfare issues.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:50 - Oct 20 with 7647 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 11:39 - Oct 20 by BergholtBru

Even I agree!!

Post of the day right there bud

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:56 - Oct 20 with 7627 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:45 - Oct 20 by sparks

You appear to have no clue at all about child welfare issues.

Are you suggesting that kids ending up in care don't have a higher likelihood of homelessness and drug abuse ?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 16:00 - Oct 20 with 7615 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:30 - Oct 20 by Darth_Koont

"The State"!??

No, people who spend their working day protecting children and looking after their interests.

It's the state that removes kids and then you deal with the pieces.......believe me there is plenty worse than this going on behind the respectable middle class facade of middle England well away from the prying eyes of the great British appalled masses.

Edit......#removethepoorboy

If anybody sees my comments as approving of the man's actions then you are a million miles away.......
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 16:03]

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 16:00 - Oct 20 with 7615 viewsBergholtBru

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:50 - Oct 20 by The_Romford_Blue

Post of the day right there bud

Oh cheers Rommers!! Should be good racing @ Ascot tommorrow. Are you doing a preview. Did think of going but not paying £45 for a six race card.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 16:02 - Oct 20 with 7605 viewssparks

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:56 - Oct 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Are you suggesting that kids ending up in care don't have a higher likelihood of homelessness and drug abuse ?

No. Stop showing your ignorance. Have a think about why they end up in care.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 16:03 - Oct 20 with 7601 viewsSpruceMoose

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 16:02 - Oct 20 by sparks

Play nice.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 16:09 - Oct 20 with 7587 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 15:30 - Oct 20 by Darth_Koont

"The State"!??

Actually do you know what (and generally I agree with a lot of what you post) if you work in child welfare and jump from watching this happen to making unsubstantiated
assumptions about what is happening in the boy's home then heaven help us. I have known many oiks that I imagine you would assume the same about and you would have been entirely wrong.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 16:17 - Oct 20 with 7565 viewsDarth_Koont

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 16:09 - Oct 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Actually do you know what (and generally I agree with a lot of what you post) if you work in child welfare and jump from watching this happen to making unsubstantiated
assumptions about what is happening in the boy's home then heaven help us. I have known many oiks that I imagine you would assume the same about and you would have been entirely wrong.

Eh? Why wouldn't they substantiate the assumptions about the home life?

Also, this is evidence of child neglect/abuse in itself. No assumptions needed.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 16:22 - Oct 20 with 7554 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 16:02 - Oct 20 by sparks

So you kind of agree then. All I'm saying is that with the gradual drift to the right don't be surprised to wake up one day to find child 'welfare' experts removing children from parents that maybe aren't quite thinking 'clearly' enough !
Similar reasons for not consenting to the surveillance society and erosion of civil liberties really. Not to worry though I'm sure it will never happen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024