Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. 22:22 - Oct 19 with 50735 viewsSpruceMoose

Look out for the bloke holding a kid.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:16 - Oct 21 with 4922 viewsjeera

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:11 - Oct 21 by shoopdelang

You're talking sh@t. Just because someone has road rage does not mean they are a bad parent. You're implying it's likely that the person who swore at you in his car beats his daughter ?

"you're talking sh*t".

What a nice guy you are.

I'm not talking sh*t, nor did I say he was a bad parent because he swore.

I said he leant across his young child screaming abuse like a loon and she looked terrified.

Which bit of that did you struggle with? Do you think that's regular behaviour for a parent?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:19 - Oct 21 with 4919 viewsshoopdelang

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:13 - Oct 21 by jeera

I don't think the rating of his punch is the point being made tbf.

Do you think the players should bare responsibility/ be punished by there clubs for the " aggression " shown in front of the mans child ?

Perhaps that is what angered him so much? These grown men acting like school children and falling into the advertising hoardings right near him. Not saying that's what happened but perhaps that's how he viewed it and reacted in the heat of the moment. People saying he should be investigated by child welfare and potentially have his child taken off him I think is disgustin.

I'm sure he's not that bad of a parent he's spending time with his son at a football match for starters... I don't know any abusive parents but I'm sure shoving/pushing/tamely punching out doesn't meat the criteria for child abuser.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:20]
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:20 - Oct 21 with 4913 viewsjeera

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:19 - Oct 21 by shoopdelang

Do you think the players should bare responsibility/ be punished by there clubs for the " aggression " shown in front of the mans child ?

Perhaps that is what angered him so much? These grown men acting like school children and falling into the advertising hoardings right near him. Not saying that's what happened but perhaps that's how he viewed it and reacted in the heat of the moment. People saying he should be investigated by child welfare and potentially have his child taken off him I think is disgustin.

I'm sure he's not that bad of a parent he's spending time with his son at a football match for starters... I don't know any abusive parents but I'm sure shoving/pushing/tamely punching out doesn't meat the criteria for child abuser.

Who said he should have his child taken away?

Not me, that's for sure.

Now who's "talking sh*t"?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:21 - Oct 21 with 4911 viewsshoopdelang

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:20 - Oct 21 by jeera

Not me, that's for sure.

I didn't say you did... in fact you didn't.
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:22 - Oct 21 with 4908 viewsshoopdelang

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:20 - Oct 21 by jeera

Not me, that's for sure.

I clearly said " people " now you going to reply to the rest of the post ?
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:23 - Oct 21 with 4907 viewssparks

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:11 - Oct 21 by shoopdelang

You're talking sh@t. Just because someone has road rage does not mean they are a bad parent. You're implying it's likely that the person who swore at you in his car beats his daughter ?

Just wrong.

If you let out a steam of abuse and threats with a young kid in the car, you are by definition parenting very badly at that time. It worries me just how oblivious many are as to the impact on children of this sort of stuff.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:27 - Oct 21 with 4902 viewssparks

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:19 - Oct 21 by shoopdelang

How on earth can you be "sure" he's not a bad parent?

The whole point is that his behaviour creates utterly reasonable and legitimate cause for concern and the position should be checked. Very simple.

You have no idea of the impact such an incident might have on a child, or will have if he is exposed to similar on further occasions.

Ask a child welfare expert or psychologist about the effects of witnessing agression and violence. Or go and read Sturge & Glasser.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:28 - Oct 21 with 4900 viewssparks

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:22 - Oct 21 by shoopdelang

I clearly said " people " now you going to reply to the rest of the post ?

Which people? Not a single one in this thread...

Login to get fewer ads

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 18:24 - Oct 21 with 4857 viewsDarth_Koont

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:02 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Goodness only knows how these players treat their own children if they are prepared to fight in front of other people's..............hopefully the authorities will investigate as they are probably unfit to be parents. In fact who in their right mind would take their children in to such a risky environment ? Investigations all around please.
There is that more like it? And whatever you do don't even think about taking your children to any local derbies!

Are you insane? Genuine question.

This is a man having a fight while holding a small child.

Pronouns: He/Him

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 18:28 - Oct 21 with 4853 viewsDarth_Koont

If there was an exam to see if you're qualified to be a parent, you just failed it.

The thing about being a parent (or indeed an adult) is that you don't put your own interests above a child's need to feel secure and loved.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 18:41 - Oct 21 with 4843 viewsSpruceMoose

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:08 - Oct 21 by shoopdelang

Who actually are you?

Like in real life not your virtual twtd reality

What you want an address or something?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 19:22 - Oct 21 with 4821 viewscrunchie1978

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 18:41 - Oct 21 by SpruceMoose

What you want an address or something?

Somewhere in Canada id imagine?
Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 21:36 - Oct 21 with 4766 viewsjaykay

i think some on are upset because he never let the child get in a punch slap or whatever

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:25 - Oct 21 with 4739 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:08 - Oct 21 by jeera

Daft.

FWIW I often agree with your sentiment on many things but feel you're off the mark here.

It's not complicated really. I remember a few years ago some utter cretin pulled up alongside me at a junction and leant across his young daughter pointing at me whilst screaming abuse.

Poor kid looked terrified of her own dad and mortified at his actions. If he can snap like that and put all emotion over the welfare of his child then there is an underlying issue.

How often do you read about children who have died as a result of too little investigation into violent parents and their partners?

If the home life is looked at and all is fine, then what harm is done? To ignore the violent behaviour of an adult in care of a child would be irresponsible.

So should parents who emotionally neglect their children by working all hours to pay off the mortgage and keep them quiet with the latest ipad (who knows what they are watching on there !) also be investigated for that neglect. Or are we to draw distinctions between being physically and mentally neglectful ? Living in the Framlingham, Aldeburgh area I see plenty of the second category ! Kids who's parents treat them like an inconvenience.

Before anybody accuses me of it, no not all people with mortgages are neglecting their kids.

In the scenario you describe then he has clearly messed up but it is a moment in time, not an opening to trawl through his family life. The times kids slip through the net are few and far between and imho the problem is that media jump all over them when they do and politicians feel obliged to be seen to doing something and then create unnecessary legislation. It shouldn't be long now until 'fighty Everton man's son's law.'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:42 - Oct 21 with 4725 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 17:23 - Oct 21 by sparks

Just wrong.

If you let out a steam of abuse and threats with a young kid in the car, you are by definition parenting very badly at that time. It worries me just how oblivious many are as to the impact on children of this sort of stuff.

I'm not oblivious to any of it, in fact quite the opposite, I just disagree that it should be used as an excuse to further investigate somebody's home life.
Ironically I am incredibly critical of parenting skills across the social spectrum but that is by the by. It was the tone in Darth K's initial response that got my goat as it had an implied snobbishness about it which reminds me of the hoity hoity emotionally neglectful parents I so often witness looking down their noses at the nasty aggressive oiks !

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:47 - Oct 21 with 4722 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 18:24 - Oct 21 by Darth_Koont

Are you insane? Genuine question.

This is a man having a fight while holding a small child.

Genuine answer.....if the current world represents sanity, then hopefully not ! The lunatics have taken over the asylum ! Enjoy .

Edit.....have I at any point approved of his actions or suggested he should not face the immediate consequences of them ?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:49]

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:56 - Oct 21 with 4711 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 18:28 - Oct 21 by Darth_Koont

If there was an exam to see if you're qualified to be a parent, you just failed it.

The thing about being a parent (or indeed an adult) is that you don't put your own interests above a child's need to feel secure and loved.

Now there you go....second sentence agreed. If you had started with that about 5 pages ago I could have given you an uppie and got on with my holiday. Mind you I still wouldn't have voted for it as it is a bit "pass the sick bucket" !

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 23:09 - Oct 21 with 4695 viewsHerbivore

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:42 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm not oblivious to any of it, in fact quite the opposite, I just disagree that it should be used as an excuse to further investigate somebody's home life.
Ironically I am incredibly critical of parenting skills across the social spectrum but that is by the by. It was the tone in Darth K's initial response that got my goat as it had an implied snobbishness about it which reminds me of the hoity hoity emotionally neglectful parents I so often witness looking down their noses at the nasty aggressive oiks !

You don't think a parent recklessly endangering their child is worth looking into? Really?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 23:13 - Oct 21 with 4691 viewsHerbivore

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:25 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

So should parents who emotionally neglect their children by working all hours to pay off the mortgage and keep them quiet with the latest ipad (who knows what they are watching on there !) also be investigated for that neglect. Or are we to draw distinctions between being physically and mentally neglectful ? Living in the Framlingham, Aldeburgh area I see plenty of the second category ! Kids who's parents treat them like an inconvenience.

Before anybody accuses me of it, no not all people with mortgages are neglecting their kids.

In the scenario you describe then he has clearly messed up but it is a moment in time, not an opening to trawl through his family life. The times kids slip through the net are few and far between and imho the problem is that media jump all over them when they do and politicians feel obliged to be seen to doing something and then create unnecessary legislation. It shouldn't be long now until 'fighty Everton man's son's law.'

You think a kid spending time on an iPad whilst his parents do work constitutes significant harm? You think it's comparable to the incident with the Everton fan that's under discussion? You're wrong. This isn't a matter of opinion, you're just wrong.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 23:17 - Oct 21 with 4686 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 23:09 - Oct 21 by Herbivore

You don't think a parent recklessly endangering their child is worth looking into? Really?

Really ! Endangering ?......if you want to investigate all cases of reckless stupidity then be my guest but don't forget emotional neglect too ......they will be busy.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 23:20 - Oct 21 with 4678 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 23:13 - Oct 21 by Herbivore

You think a kid spending time on an iPad whilst his parents do work constitutes significant harm? You think it's comparable to the incident with the Everton fan that's under discussion? You're wrong. This isn't a matter of opinion, you're just wrong.

And that is not what I said, I even tried to pre-empt you half way through.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 08:22 - Oct 22 with 4592 viewsHerbivore

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 23:17 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Really ! Endangering ?......if you want to investigate all cases of reckless stupidity then be my guest but don't forget emotional neglect too ......they will be busy.

You don't think he was endangering his child? He physically took him into a proper melee where punches were being thrown and a number of people, including himself, were acting completely out of control. Luckily the kid didn't get physically hurt but that was down to chance, not his dad protecting him. You want to talk about emotional harm, it doesn't harm kids emotionally if their parents are working by and large, they find ways to adapt and enjoy the time they do spend together for the most part. It does however harm children emotionally to witness their parents behaving aggressively and causing them to feel fear, which is precisely what this numpty did. You're having a howler on this one, by trying to make it about class war you're ignoring the reality of the situation entirely.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 08:32 - Oct 22 with 4588 viewssparks

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:42 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Extraordinary.

Its not an "excuse". It is a civilised and informed society's reaction to a huge red flag, in a situation where a child's welfare is in question.

You are so obssessed with your bizarre class agenda, you are unable to actually see or accept the blindingly obvious. A child who's parent behaves in that manner in public with a child in arms, is someone who may well behave that way elsewhere in front of his child. And is also someone who displays a worrying lack of insight into the impact his behaviour has on the child.

Young children witnessing violence and aggression are widely known to suffer potentially significant harm. All the studies say so. As I said before, go and read Sturge & Glasser's work.

It is the job of local authority children's services to look at situations where there is a reason to think that a child is at risk of harm.

That is a country mile away from the state "taking children away" or interfering in family life. It is clearly appropriate to take a proper look at this family and make sure the child is safe and protected. If all is well- that would be then end of it. If not, then they may move to a child in need plan, or a child protection plan.

Your desperation to avoid acknowledging this is very hard to fathom and rather worrying.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 8:34]

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 08:37 - Oct 22 with 4579 viewsDarth_Koont

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 22:56 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Now there you go....second sentence agreed. If you had started with that about 5 pages ago I could have given you an uppie and got on with my holiday. Mind you I still wouldn't have voted for it as it is a bit "pass the sick bucket" !

With every post you're making yourself look more of a dick.

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 08:42 - Oct 22 with 4572 viewsClausThomsen

Utter moron. Should never be allowed to set foot in a ground again. on 10:59 - Oct 21 by sparks

How many people who are subject of care orders grow up in orphanages?

The reason you answered my question with another question is because answering with the answer would have made you look stupid.

As you were.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024