Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game 09:38 - Oct 20 with 1068 viewsmaccyd9

than many recent encounters....play off's aside.

I must admit to having felt less than enthused in the last week or so, but seeing our flags up the training grounds (courtesy of Text), Olivera's comments, Chambo's response and knowing that by this time in 48 hours I'll probably be on my 5th pint...I can't bloody wait.

And I definitely fancy us to win.

COYB
I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 11:23 - Oct 20 with 196 viewsPhilTWTD

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:50 - Oct 20 by SomethingBlue

I agree – I suspect we won't be seeing Garner or Celina though.

Had an unconfirmed whisper yesterday that there might be good news on Garner, but we'll find out at 2pm.
I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 11:24 - Oct 20 with 187 viewsMick_Knows

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 11:23 - Oct 20 by PhilTWTD

Had an unconfirmed whisper yesterday that there might be good news on Garner, but we'll find out at 2pm.

If he's fit, i'll be 10 times more confident going in to the game.

Poll: If we was given the option to sign 1 of these permanently, who would it be?

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 11:24 - Oct 20 with 186 viewsBlue_Order

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 11:23 - Oct 20 by PhilTWTD

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 11:44 - Oct 20 with 146 viewsITFC_Forever

If only there was a way we could watch the presser live and find out first-hand...

P 950, W 424, D 232, L 295, F 1433, A 1168
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2017