Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game 09:38 - Oct 20 with 3978 viewsmaccyd9

than many recent encounters....play off's aside.

I must admit to having felt less than enthused in the last week or so, but seeing our flags up the training grounds (courtesy of Text), Olivera's comments, Chambo's response and knowing that by this time in 48 hours I'll probably be on my 5th pint...I can't bloody wait.

And I definitely fancy us to win.

COYB
I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 09:41 - Oct 20 with 3222 viewschicoazul

I hate to say it but I think it's because both clubs know these games are pretty much their season this time. Neither club looks like troubling the play offs or the bottom three at the moment. Hope i'm wrong of course.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 09:47 - Oct 20 with 3196 viewsITFC_Forever

I'm the opposite for some reason.... can't get in to it this time for some reason.

Not sure why.... probably because I know I can't drink on Sunday as I have to drive later on.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 09:54 - Oct 20 with 3170 viewsKieran_Knows

Wonder if the Moon would let us in for a quick pint early doors!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 09:54 - Oct 20 with 3173 viewsmaccyd9

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 09:41 - Oct 20 by chicoazul

I hate to say it but I think it's because both clubs know these games are pretty much their season this time. Neither club looks like troubling the play offs or the bottom three at the moment. Hope i'm wrong of course.

I agree, I said similar after the Sheff Utd defeat.

To be honest, I'm at the stage where I'd happily take a season of 10th and 4 points of them.
I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 09:57 - Oct 20 with 3158 viewsmaccyd9

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 09:54 - Oct 20 by Kieran_Knows

Wonder if the Moon would let us in for a quick pint early doors!

Now there's an idea!

I'll ask tonight!!

I intend to be in Mannings by 8am so they will have to go some to help out!
I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 09:58 - Oct 20 with 3144 viewsITFC_Forever

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 09:54 - Oct 20 by maccyd9

I agree, I said similar after the Sheff Utd defeat.

To be honest, I'm at the stage where I'd happily take a season of 10th and 4 points of them.

10th and 4 points from them would be dreamland.

Expecting 16th and 0 points from them.

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 09:58 - Oct 20 with 3140 viewsKieran_Knows

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 09:57 - Oct 20 by maccyd9

Now there's an idea!

I'll ask tonight!!

I intend to be in Mannings by 8am so they will have to go some to help out!

Ha! Might see you up there tonight then.

Good effort, hope to be meeting R_I_G at 9am either in Mannings or Degeros.

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:07 - Oct 20 with 3086 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is there likely to be black armbands in respect for Christopher Butcher?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

on 10:10 - Oct 20 with 3073 views_

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:11 - Oct 20 with 3060 viewshype313

on 10:10 - Oct 20 by _

Was just going to post similar, it's probably because we have a team capable of beating them, something we haven't had for a few years.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

on 10:14 - Oct 20 with 3048 views_

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:11 - Oct 20 by hype313

Was just going to post similar, it's probably because we have a team capable of beating them, something we haven't had for a few years.

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:15 - Oct 20 with 3041 viewsKieran_Knows

on 10:14 - Oct 20 by _

I want to know the odds of Garner to score 2+ goals and also to be sent off, is!

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:16 - Oct 20 with 3033 viewsITFC_Forever

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:15 - Oct 20 by Kieran_Knows

I want to know the odds of Garner to score 2+ goals and also to be sent off, is!

Extremely high, seeings as he's injured.

on 10:17 - Oct 20 with 3026 views_

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:15 - Oct 20 by Kieran_Knows

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:18 - Oct 20 with 3023 viewsKieran_Knows

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:16 - Oct 20 by ITFC_Forever

Extremely high, seeings as he's injured.

Gutted, if true of course. Sure Mick will confirm one way or the other, later.

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:34 - Oct 20 with 2988 viewsgainsboroughblue

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:11 - Oct 20 by hype313

More that they have a team capable of losing to us.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:37 - Oct 20 with 2984 viewsSteve_M

Wait until Harry's notes - full of idiotic, arrogant quotes from Budgies - are up. He'll have been nicely selective.

I thought there was a bit of a buzz around last August's match too, we seemed to take the important lesson from the play-off match regarding atmosphere - i.e. get the pubs open early.

They also know that they will lose to us eventually, and it's going to hurt quite a bit. Very much hope that is on Sunday.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:39 - Oct 20 with 2953 viewsReuser_is_God

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 09:58 - Oct 20 by Kieran_Knows

Ha! Might see you up there tonight then.

Good effort, hope to be meeting R_I_G at 9am either in Mannings or Degeros.

Me & JA will be at Mannings for 8.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:40 - Oct 20 with 2954 viewsSomethingBlue

Know what you mean. Think we have a good chance although will be much more optimistic if at least one of Adeyemi or Garner is fit. Garner for the niggly derby stuff, Adeyemi because I'm fairly sure we wouldn't have lost both of the last two games had he been available.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:40 - Oct 20 with 2947 viewsKieran_Knows

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:39 - Oct 20 by Reuser_is_God

Me & JA will be at Mannings for 8.

Okay buh, will drop you a text on my way in to see if you're still there or not.

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:44 - Oct 20 with 2928 viewsReuser_is_God

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:40 - Oct 20 by SomethingBlue

Know what you mean. Think we have a good chance although will be much more optimistic if at least one of Adeyemi or Garner is fit. Garner for the niggly derby stuff, Adeyemi because I'm fairly sure we wouldn't have lost both of the last two games had he been available.

If we line up like this:

Bart
Spence Chambers Webster Knudsen
Skuse Adeyemi
Waghorn McGoldrick Celina
Garner

I'd be massively confident, even more so than I currently am.

Evans out

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:50 - Oct 20 with 2892 viewsSomethingBlue

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:44 - Oct 20 by Reuser_is_God

If we line up like this:

Bart
Skuse Adeyemi
Garner

I agree — I suspect we won't be seeing Garner or Celina though.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:51 - Oct 20 with 2886 viewsITFC_Forever

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:44 - Oct 20 by Reuser_is_God

If we line up like this:

Bart
Skuse Adeyemi
Garner

Garner's injured isn't he?

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:52 - Oct 20 with 2877 viewsReuser_is_God

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:51 - Oct 20 by ITFC_Forever

Garner's injured isn't he?

Apparently but I'll wait until we've heard from Mick.

From my line up though I'd be surprised to see Garner, Celina & Adeyemi.

Evans out

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:53 - Oct 20 with 2873 viewsReuser_is_God

I don't know why but there seems to be a bigger buzz about this game on 10:50 - Oct 20 by SomethingBlue

I agree — I suspect we won't be seeing Garner or Celina though.

& possibly Adeyemi.

Evans out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024