Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'The Norwich fan at work, he's actually alright.....' 11:19 - Oct 20 with 14113 viewstextbackup

If you work with a scummer does anyone else describe their co worker in this way?

Like he wouldn't be ok but you feel the need to say it!

Or is it just me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

'The Norwich fan at work, he's actually alright.....' on 18:17 - Oct 21 with 961 viewswellyblue

'The Norwich fan at work, he's actually alright.....' on 14:16 - Oct 21 by J2BLUE

I wonder which of you will be first to paint your face, put your blue wig on and make out with one of them dressed in their colours like that EU picture...

What? Paint my face and risk getting on my CP?? Grow up boy, that was unnecessary.
'The Norwich fan at work, he's actually alright.....' on 00:17 - Oct 22 with 846 viewsamdam81

'The Norwich fan at work, he's actually alright.....' on 11:38 - Oct 20 by Townly

We're talking about someone who supports another football team here not the latest recruit to ISIS for goodness sake.

Even though that team might be our fiercest rival let's get some perspective. Why should it all encroach upon the work-place apart from genial banter? Take people for what they are not according to their allegiance on a Saturday (or Sunday) afternoon.

Those poor b-ggers in the trenches of WW1 even played a football game against those who were trying to kill them on another day. I bet they weren't bothered about what football team the fellow next to them in the trenches supported either.

Intense rivalry and all this silly "hate" business is for kids ... just like the match day aggro is (mostly.)

Of course we all want to win this game with intensity and it builds up with the increase in forum banter but losing will hardly effect my Sunday lunch, apart from a feeling of disappointment and a little anger no doubt as I down my first roast potato, but it will probably dissipate after the second glass of Sauterne.

Post of the week

Amdam81

'The Norwich fan at work, he's actually alright.....' on 00:30 - Oct 22 with 841 viewsamdam81

'The Norwich fan at work, he's actually alright.....' on 11:57 - Oct 20 by Benters

I dont call them scum to be honest.

Ive grown out of that.

I remember being at the HH a few seasons ago,and a lone Norwich fan was in there having a pint,well talk about over reaction from some of the town lads.

I prefer Norwich to West Ham anyday.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 11:58]

Same here.Would love to beat them tomorrow though.

Amdam81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024