Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump Watch 12:20 - Oct 20 with 12647 viewsunstableblue

Been a while since some Trump news. I know how some of you don't like the focus, but hey-ho.

So today he tweets:

'Just out report: "United Kingdom crime rises 13% annually amid spread of Radical Islamic terror." Not good, we must keep America safe!'

And in some ways he's correct the Ariana Grande concert did seriously inflate our number of murders.

But it's a big jump to use the 13% and relate it directly to Islamic Terror, as I understand the Manchester attacks were not actually used in the metrics which go across all crime.

Our murder rate was by 46 victims to 629, with 17,250 in the US. US population is 323 million, UK is 65. So our equivalent should be 3,125... errrr, so that's 14,000 more deaths if our society matched the USA and its open gun policy and social inequality.

(Again take the stats with a pinch of salt).

58 people dies in the Las Vegas shooting, from an unhinged non-Muslim white American.

But of course the main point is that it is completely inappropriate and dangerous for Trump to just blurt out this opinion and this misguided quote.

I had actually thought that General Kelly's support of Trump and accusations of a callous call to a war widow was very sound, and had merit. Then you see Kelly's ant-Liberal rantings on this latest Trump thread, and you start to question his point of view.

Well done on Bush and Obama for calling out Trump, albeit without naming him directly.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Trump Watch on 19:58 - Oct 20 with 5385 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Trump Watch on 19:42 - Oct 20 by unstableblue

Secretly I love you and all you stand for... I just like to pretend to be a liberal.

More tweets please.

This board is just a leftwing zone when it comes to politics. Anyone with any 'conservative' or 'populist' views are shouted down as Far right/Bigot/Xenophobe. I'm all for debate but recently on this board I have been called 'a racist, told to change my avatar as its of a black man because some dik thinks I'm a neo Nazi/white supremacist'. All from people who don't even know me but because I have a different political view they think they can throw disgusting labels at me and its out of line and unacceptable. There's banter but this has gone beyond that. There's the so called antifa types acting like actual fascists i.e shutting down free speech and smearing people because they do not tolerate other peoples views. I've tried engaging in dialogue with them but its a waste of time so I have given up trying with some like Darth Cant. Its insulting, pathetic and moronic just like the people on here comparing Trump to Hitler or making out he is worse than North Korea.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Trump Watch on 20:01 - Oct 20 with 5381 viewsStokieBlue

Trump Watch on 19:37 - Oct 20 by IpswichIrish

As many non profit and international organisations have backed up with figures his airstrikes have killed innocent civilians. What's my problem with him dropping a huge bomb on a foreign country then bragging about it? it's colonialism and him bombing Syria was a power trip, why doesn't he attack Israel who butcher men,women and children and steal land from the Palestinians? I'm not sensationalising anything, and how will a reactionary, pathological lying idiot like Trump 'see sense' ? he is firmly against Iran with the Israeli war criminal Netanyahu, I support North Korea and Iran having nukes. Britain, America and Israel have them, all aggressive imperialist states so why shouldn't they? if Kim Jong Un didn't have weapons he'd be invaded, end of, and the same with Iran

You post reads much like the rantings you so dislike about Trump.

Nobody can take you seriously when you say this:

"I support North Korea and Iran having nukes."

NK would not be invaded without Nukes and your assertion shows you have at best a basic understanding of the politics and military positions in the region.

"it's colonialism and him bombing Syria was a power trip"

So you don't think it's right to destroy an airfield which was used to gas civilians? That attack resulted in zero civilian causalities. I don't see how you can take issue with that specific event which you have done twice now.

"Israeli war criminal Netanyahu"
" why doesn't he attack Israel who butcher men,women and children and steal land from the Palestinians?"

And I think we finally get to the issue of your anger. This is a completely different subject and is hardly Trump specific - why not reference every US president since the creation of Israel if this is your issue - why restrict it to Trump?

These things might go down well at the local momentum meeting but we like a bit more substance around here if at all possible.

Trump is an idiot on many, many things but you've picked some odd ones to concentrate on, especially as many of the grievances you have go back multiple presidencies.

SB
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 20:03]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump Watch on 20:05 - Oct 20 with 5375 viewsRyorry

Trump Watch on 15:28 - Oct 20 by DonaldTrump

Watch as the UK becomes a Muslim caliphate. And on TWTD Unstable Blue can only complain about the great job I'm doing. Great job. Sad, Unstable. Sad!

Not much point creating a comedy troll Trump when the real one does it so brilliantly himself!
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 20:06]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Trump Watch on 20:18 - Oct 20 with 5356 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump Watch on 19:58 - Oct 20 by Jonnosdreadlocks

This board is just a leftwing zone when it comes to politics. Anyone with any 'conservative' or 'populist' views are shouted down as Far right/Bigot/Xenophobe. I'm all for debate but recently on this board I have been called 'a racist, told to change my avatar as its of a black man because some dik thinks I'm a neo Nazi/white supremacist'. All from people who don't even know me but because I have a different political view they think they can throw disgusting labels at me and its out of line and unacceptable. There's banter but this has gone beyond that. There's the so called antifa types acting like actual fascists i.e shutting down free speech and smearing people because they do not tolerate other peoples views. I've tried engaging in dialogue with them but its a waste of time so I have given up trying with some like Darth Cant. Its insulting, pathetic and moronic just like the people on here comparing Trump to Hitler or making out he is worse than North Korea.

You sir, are a big fat Far right/Bigot/Xenophobe.

Jog on.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump Watch on 20:19 - Oct 20 with 5351 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh, and one more thing...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump Watch on 20:25 - Oct 20 with 5335 viewsIpswichIrish

Trump Watch on 20:01 - Oct 20 by StokieBlue

You post reads much like the rantings you so dislike about Trump.

Nobody can take you seriously when you say this:

"I support North Korea and Iran having nukes."

NK would not be invaded without Nukes and your assertion shows you have at best a basic understanding of the politics and military positions in the region.

"it's colonialism and him bombing Syria was a power trip"

So you don't think it's right to destroy an airfield which was used to gas civilians? That attack resulted in zero civilian causalities. I don't see how you can take issue with that specific event which you have done twice now.

"Israeli war criminal Netanyahu"
" why doesn't he attack Israel who butcher men,women and children and steal land from the Palestinians?"

And I think we finally get to the issue of your anger. This is a completely different subject and is hardly Trump specific - why not reference every US president since the creation of Israel if this is your issue - why restrict it to Trump?

These things might go down well at the local momentum meeting but we like a bit more substance around here if at all possible.

Trump is an idiot on many, many things but you've picked some odd ones to concentrate on, especially as many of the grievances you have go back multiple presidencies.

SB
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 20:03]

I hate Trump because he's a perv and a warmonger!

Obama was also an Israel yes man as was Bush

I do support Korea and Iran having nukes as I said Britain, America and Israel are all aggressive states and have them so it's hypocrisy to suggest others can't have them.

I'm not a55ed about 'substance' I'm a simple lad, not a brainbox or genius, I'm against American and British imperialism, end of story. Don't try and insinuate I don't like Trump because of Palestine though all US presidents except Kennedy and Carter have been Zionist puppets. Trump is no more worse than them on that front, my problem with him is he is totally out of his depth and a vile man. You sound like you support him but are ashamed to admit it
Trump Watch on 20:29 - Oct 20 with 5321 viewsIpswichIrish

Trump Watch on 20:25 - Oct 20 by IpswichIrish

I do support Korea and Iran having nukes as I said Britain, America and Israel are all aggressive states and have them so it's hypocrisy to suggest others can't have them.

I'm not a55ed about 'substance' I'm a simple lad, not a brainbox or genius, I'm against American and British imperialism, end of story. Don't try and insinuate I don't like Trump because of Palestine though all US presidents except Kennedy and Carter have been Zionist puppets. Trump is no more worse than them on that front, my problem with him is he is totally out of his depth and a vile man. You sound like you support him but are ashamed to admit it

Trump would definitely invade North Korea if they didn't have nukes and it shows your utter delusions that you think he wouldn't, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc, the cowboy Yankees love an invasion
Trump Watch on 20:43 - Oct 20 with 5305 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't agree with every word but there is definitely a double standard. It's not all left wingers but there's quite a lot who will happily accept lies, violence, rioting and abuse as long as those doing it can justify it by being 'right'.

It's like Brexit, they're happy to attack the leave campaign for lies but when you point out the remain campaign also lied that's not an issue. The leave campaign are also attacked for being unrealistic while remainers talk about how we could have reformed the EU if we had stayed.

I don't agree with many of your views but I can see why you get annoyed. To some people you are a thick racist and therefore anything they do or say to you is perfectly fine because they have the moral high ground, at least in their own minds.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump Watch on 20:43 - Oct 20 with 5302 viewsStokieBlue

Trump Watch on 20:29 - Oct 20 by IpswichIrish

Trump would definitely invade North Korea if they didn't have nukes and it shows your utter delusions that you think he wouldn't, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc, the cowboy Yankees love an invasion

Lovely terminology you use for the Americans there.

You are totally incorrect about a NK invasion, it would not happen. They have countless artillery pieces on the border most of which are in the range of Seoul. They can shoot chemical warfare agents directly into the SK capital and cause untold damage. The US wouldn't risk it and neither would anyone else.

Were you against the first Iraq war? That was US led.

I think you need to go away and do a bit more reading.

SB

Trump Watch on 20:46 - Oct 20 with 5295 viewsStokieBlue

I'm not a Trump supporter, I've declared him an idiot in all of my replies to you.

How can one not be bothered about substance? Everything is in the detail in all subjects in life.

It wasn't me who said you didn't like Trump because of Israel, you did that very clearly in your post. You don't need my help.

You've not really address my counter points to you which is unfortunate. Your language is also unfortunate, oh well.

SB
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 20:46]

Trump Watch on 20:48 - Oct 20 with 5290 viewsIpswichIrish

Trump Watch on 20:43 - Oct 20 by StokieBlue

Lovely terminology you use for the Americans there.

You are totally incorrect about a NK invasion, it would not happen. They have countless artillery pieces on the border most of which are in the range of Seoul. They can shoot chemical warfare agents directly into the SK capital and cause untold damage. The US wouldn't risk it and neither would anyone else.

Were you against the first Iraq war? That was US led.

I think you need to go away and do a bit more reading.

SB

I'm 28 so can't say I was against or for the first Iraq war but I think the 2nd was a disaster. Tony Blair is a war criminal and even though I voted remain it makes me sick him of all mobsters trying to stop brexit
Trump Watch on 20:52 - Oct 20 with 5282 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump Watch on 20:48 - Oct 20 by IpswichIrish

I'm 28 so can't say I was against or for the first Iraq war but I think the 2nd was a disaster. Tony Blair is a war criminal and even though I voted remain it makes me sick him of all mobsters trying to stop brexit

Hasn't there been strong rumours Blair wanted one of the top jobs in the EU?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump Watch on 20:57 - Oct 20 with 5270 viewsIpswichIrish

Trump Watch on 20:52 - Oct 20 by J2BLUE

Hasn't there been strong rumours Blair wanted one of the top jobs in the EU?

Probably, him and Mandelson are absolute scum
Trump Watch on 21:32 - Oct 20 with 5251 viewsFootballpete

LBJ was the first US President to be especially supportive of Israel so your point doesn't really stack up. And there's never been a US President in history that has been a "Zionist puppet" and I doubt there ever will be. Israel has a hugely successful and influential lobbying network in the US, but US foreign policy is controlled and works in the interests of only one nation, and that is the US. Your idea that the tail somehow wags the dog is at best misguided.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Trump Watch on 21:49 - Oct 20 with 5231 viewsIpswichIrish

Trump Watch on 21:32 - Oct 20 by Footballpete

LBJ was the first US President to be especially supportive of Israel so your point doesn't really stack up. And there's never been a US President in history that has been a "Zionist puppet" and I doubt there ever will be. Israel has a hugely successful and influential lobbying network in the US, but US foreign policy is controlled and works in the interests of only one nation, and that is the US. Your idea that the tail somehow wags the dog is at best misguided.

Have to disagree.
Trump Watch on 21:57 - Oct 20 with 5225 viewsFootballpete

Trump Watch on 21:49 - Oct 20 by IpswichIrish

Have to disagree.

That's good, life would be boring if we all agreed on everything. I'd be curious as to what you disagree with?

Trump Watch on 22:44 - Oct 20 with 5185 viewsIpswichIrish

Trump Watch on 21:57 - Oct 20 by Footballpete

That's good, life would be boring if we all agreed on everything. I'd be curious as to what you disagree with?

Israeli war criminal Netanyahu is on film bragging America does as they say

The Israeli attack on the USS liberty

Their constant banging in and trying to get America to invade or attack Iran in case they get nuclear weapons, even though Israel, who have broken more international law than ANYONE have nukes and jailed Mordechai Vanunu the Christian whistleblower, in solitary confinement for 11 years of an 18 year jail sentence. America give Israel billions and billions in military aid, Israel were the only country in the middle east who egged on America and its poodle Britain to invade Iraq. I believe they dictate to American coward governments
Trump Watch on 22:55 - Oct 20 with 5181 viewscaught-in-limbo

Trump Watch on 22:44 - Oct 20 by IpswichIrish

Their constant banging in and trying to get America to invade or attack Iran in case they get nuclear weapons, even though Israel, who have broken more international law than ANYONE have nukes and jailed Mordechai Vanunu the Christian whistleblower, in solitary confinement for 11 years of an 18 year jail sentence. America give Israel billions and billions in military aid, Israel were the only country in the middle east who egged on America and its poodle Britain to invade Iraq. I believe they dictate to American coward governments

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Trump Watch on 23:18 - Oct 20 with 5157 viewsFootballpete

The US gives Israel billions in military aid because they share the same strategic objectives, not because Israel has control of US foreign policy, quite the contrary. The US maintains Israel's strength in the region in order to maintain it's dominance over the asset rich region. This situation is beneficial to Israel as it sees its only way of survival is through military strength. It's a mutually beneficial relationship but one that is maintained by and in the interests of the US. Of course Israel wants to see a weakened Iran or Iraq, it doesn't want to see any threat to its military hagemony, and nor does the US who benefits from its closest ally in the region being the most militarily powerful.

Israel may well be in breach of countless UN resolutions, Netanyahu may well be a complete bastard (I'm sure that he is), but that doesn't mean that Israel controls US foreign policy, and it's nonsensical to believe that they do.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 23:20]

Trump Watch on 23:20 - Oct 20 with 5152 viewsClapham_Junction

Your comments on Obama suggest your knowledge of Middle Eastern politics is a little lacking.

Obama was despised by the Israeli government for his stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and Iran and Netanyahu openly criticised US policy in a speech to the US Congress in 2015. Israel was also one of the few countries in the world where the public had a negative opinion of Obama.
Trump Watch on 23:21 - Oct 20 with 5151 viewsStokieBlue

So I was right earlier, it's not Trump you actually dislike, you just have a massive hatred for the US and Israel.

Glad we got that cleared up.

Let's us know how the fringe meeting goes this week.

SB

Trump Watch on 23:41 - Oct 20 with 5128 viewsFootballpete

Trump Watch on 22:55 - Oct 20 by caught-in-limbo

What point are you making? Alan Dershowitz is an arse who's full of his own self importance.

Trump Watch on 00:30 - Oct 21 with 5096 viewsIpswichIrish

Trump Watch on 23:21 - Oct 20 by StokieBlue

So I was right earlier, it's not Trump you actually dislike, you just have a massive hatred for the US and Israel.

Glad we got that cleared up.

Let's us know how the fringe meeting goes this week.

SB

I hate American warmongers like Trump, Bush, Killary, Obama, John Bolton and the neocons yes, not Americans in general at all, I hate right wing Israeli war criminals like Netanyahu, Sharon, Mark Regev, Buruk etc, I also totally disagree with the mentality of Zionism. My mum and grandad are English but I wouldn't expect to turn up in England tomorrow and violently evict the English from an house I wanted like Zionists do in Palestine

Fringe meeting? Corbyn is favourite to be next PM
Trump Watch on 00:46 - Oct 21 with 5090 viewsStNeotsBlue

Trump Watch on 20:48 - Oct 20 by IpswichIrish

Aren't you a little bit British if you were entitled to vote in the referendum.
Trump Watch on 00:50 - Oct 21 with 5081 viewsIpswichIrish

Trump Watch on 00:46 - Oct 21 by StNeotsBlue

Aren't you a little bit British if you were entitled to vote in the referendum.

Probably my ma is English, I've no shame in that or disregard, other Irish citizens voted in the referendum too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024