Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... 13:15 - Oct 20 with 2468 viewsgiant_stow

weirdy twtd-using yellow freako:

You lot badly need a win to get back on track or you'll all start turning on your Mick again and getting generally disillusioned / pissed off.

We meanwhile badly need a win to keep up the momentum of this strange draw-laden German revival we're experiencing so that we can make the most of our best / last chance at promotion for the next several years (with the parachute thing in mind).

All a bit tense hey?

Thanks for reading. Cool story bro.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:22 - Oct 20 with 2423 viewsGuthrum

Wonder what happened to Yoda, another yellow-and-green who used to come on here a lot?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:23 - Oct 20 with 2417 viewsSpruceMoose

I think you would be a lot happier if you just gave into the secret desire in your heart. Buy yourself a Town shirt, pull it on, admire the three stars in the mirror, and officially join us. You're in no-man's land at the moment. It's time to come home.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:24 - Oct 20 with 2406 viewsPJH

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:22 - Oct 20 by Guthrum

Wonder what happened to Yoda, another yellow-and-green who used to come on here a lot?

Has been on here a lot this week but not posting.
Often see that he is logged in.
The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:28 - Oct 20 with 2385 viewsGuthrum

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:24 - Oct 20 by PJH

Has been on here a lot this week but not posting.
Often see that he is logged in.

Was always very reasonable, too.

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:29 - Oct 20 with 2382 viewsSpruceMoose

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:28 - Oct 20 by Guthrum

Was always very reasonable, too.

Other than his choice in football teams, yes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:32 - Oct 20 with 2364 viewsJakeITFC

You know that you're Ipswich really.
The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:33 - Oct 20 with 2361 viewsGuthrum

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:29 - Oct 20 by SpruceMoose

Other than his choice in football teams, yes.

Indeed, was mainly thinking in terms of "Not like Griller".

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:34 - Oct 20 with 2357 viewsSpruceMoose

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:33 - Oct 20 by Guthrum

I'd forgotten all about that bald ape. What a nincompoop he was.

Login to get fewer ads

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:35 - Oct 20 with 2358 viewsgiant_stow

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:23 - Oct 20 by SpruceMoose

I think you would be a lot happier if you just gave into the secret desire in your heart. Buy yourself a Town shirt, pull it on, admire the three stars in the mirror, and officially join us. You're in no-man's land at the moment. It's time to come home.

I like my no man's land - it feels detached - I won't cry if we lose on Sunday.

I do worry about some of you lot though if you lose - gawd, it'll be ugly.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:36 - Oct 20 with 2340 viewsSpruceMoose

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:35 - Oct 20 by giant_stow

I like my no man's land - it feels detached - I won't cry if we lose on Sunday.

I do worry about some of you lot though if you lose - gawd, it'll be ugly.

How many more years do you think it will be before you drift fully onto the blue side?

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:36 - Oct 20 with 2329 viewsBluebell

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:33 - Oct 20 by Guthrum

Griller was ok. I quite enjoyed winding him up. Another who never went to games.

I am sure he still reads the forum.
The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:37 - Oct 20 with 2321 viewsHerbivore

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:22 - Oct 20 by Guthrum

I saw a post from him the other day, he's still about.

Yoda, give us a wave!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:39 - Oct 20 with 2316 viewsgiant_stow

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:36 - Oct 20 by SpruceMoose

How many more years do you think it will be before you drift fully onto the blue side?

I think I must have been on this bludy site for 20 odd years roughly, so it would have happened by now. I just like the chit chat, not your horsey football team.

Anyway, you can't change teams in middle age (unless you're my old accountant, the weirdo) - as a 8 year old maybe, but not an oldie.

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:44 - Oct 20 with 2278 viewsBluebell

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:39 - Oct 20 by giant_stow

I think I must have been on this bludy site for 20 odd years roughly, so it would have happened by now. I just like the chit chat, not your horsey football team.

Anyway, you can't change teams in middle age (unless you're my old accountant, the weirdo) - as a 8 year old maybe, but not an oldie.

I don’t blame you for preferring this forum to those yellow, green and pink ones!

We are far more superior on here.
The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:45 - Oct 20 with 2271 viewsSpruceMoose

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:39 - Oct 20 by giant_stow

If Norwich ever got wound up (god willing) would you fully join us then?

The view from the sidelines from a non-attending, non-expert.... on 13:52 - Oct 20 with 2250 viewsRyorry

Yodel lost him.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024