Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? 16:08 - Oct 20 with 9080 viewsBLUEBEAT

Not everybody wants to watch through the banality of cliché quotes, non-commital comments, brown-nosing and predictable rhetoric.

Am having to resort to Watson’s Twitter feed instead.

Poll: W or W

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 16:11 - Oct 20 with 7503 viewsSpruceMoose

You'll be wanting the moon on a stick next.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 16:12 - Oct 20 with 7509 viewsbluehook

I said this a couple of weeks ago and all the flouncers properly went into one.
My point was that I can’t listen to his grindingly monotone voice.
Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 16:35 - Oct 20 with 7476 viewsBenters

Yeah but he's great isnt he and we are so lucky to have him and all that.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 16:37 - Oct 20 with 7471 viewsBLUEBEAT

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 16:11 - Oct 20 by SpruceMoose

You'll be wanting the moon on a stick next.

Yeah, 3 points on Sunday.

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 17:00 - Oct 20 with 7433 viewsfactual_blue

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 16:35 - Oct 20 by Benters

Yeah but he's great isnt he and we are so lucky to have him and all that.

Funnily enough, that's a pretty fair summary of what Gav says when Phil asks him 'Do we really have to put up with Benters?'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 17:43 - Oct 20 with 7384 viewsJ2BLUE

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 16:12 - Oct 20 by bluehook

I said this a couple of weeks ago and all the flouncers properly went into one.
My point was that I can’t listen to his grindingly monotone voice.

I think the point is people demanding something from a free to use site. We're incredibly spoilt to have this site. Some people always want a bit more. That is aimed at the OP more than you. Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? Perhaps because it takes time to condense an entire press conference into a news article...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 17:46 - Oct 20 with 7364 views_

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 17:43 - Oct 20 by J2BLUE

I think the point is people demanding something from a free to use site. We're incredibly spoilt to have this site. Some people always want a bit more. That is aimed at the OP more than you. Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? Perhaps because it takes time to condense an entire press conference into a news article...

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 17:49 - Oct 20 with 7355 viewsJ2BLUE

on 17:46 - Oct 20 by _

A bus!??!? Tea and biscuits??!? You're easily pleased!

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 18:05 - Oct 20 with 7324 viewsfactual_blue

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 17:49 - Oct 20 by J2BLUE

A bus!??!? Tea and biscuits??!? You're easily pleased!

OK. Just for you a bus and eggs benedict.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 18:10 - Oct 20 with 7315 viewsSpruceMoose

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 17:43 - Oct 20 by J2BLUE

Hang on, I think we should consider that Phil might not exactly be working flat out here. Gav always says he's a lazy so and so in the matchday chatroom.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 18:11 - Oct 20 with 7316 viewsSpruceMoose

on 17:46 - Oct 20 by _

Good god, why would I ever want to be in the same room, let alone the same vehicle as most of you suckers?

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 18:38 - Oct 20 with 7289 viewsBLUEBEAT

Other journalists don’t have an issue with it. This is the 21st Century. News is pretty much immediate everywhere.

Free to use? Yes if you don’t mind being bombarded with spamverts, unless you PAY to have them removed.

It’s OK though, I’ll just refer to Watson for up-to-minute news from now on.

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 18:39 - Oct 20 with 7284 viewsSpruceMoose

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 18:38 - Oct 20 by BLUEBEAT

Other journalists don’t have an issue with it. This is the 21st Century. News is pretty much immediate everywhere.

Free to use? Yes if you don’t mind being bombarded with spamverts, unless you PAY to have them removed.

Since when did TWTDs have journalists?!

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 18:53 - Oct 20 with 7272 viewsJ2BLUE

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 18:38 - Oct 20 by BLUEBEAT

Bit different sending a few tweets to putting up a full article.

Amazed at this: 'Free to use? Yes if you don’t mind being bombarded with spamverts, unless you PAY to have them removed.' I really don't think anyone can argue there are too many ads. I genuinely barely notice them. I have one at the moment for VASHI rings and Christopher Ward watches. If we weren't talking about them I wouldn't have taken any notice of them.

Truly impaired.

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 18:57 - Oct 20 with 7265 viewsBLUEBEAT

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 18:53 - Oct 20 by J2BLUE

Bit different sending a few tweets to putting up a full article.

Amazed at this: 'Free to use? Yes if you don’t mind being bombarded with spamverts, unless you PAY to have them removed.' I really don't think anyone can argue there are too many ads. I genuinely barely notice them. I have one at the moment for VASHI rings and Christopher Ward watches. If we weren't talking about them I wouldn't have taken any notice of them.

Tweets are OK. Only need bullet points to know how the team is shaping up.

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 20:00 - Oct 20 with 7210 viewsPhilTWTD

The club tweet the main headline newsy points made during the press conference anyway, so never thought there was much point in doing the same, particularly now it's all going out live anyway. Tend to put the whole thing out as text as soon as I can get it typed up.
Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 20:17 - Oct 20 with 7182 viewsBLUEBEAT

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 20:00 - Oct 20 by PhilTWTD

The club tweet the main headline newsy points made during the press conference anyway, so never thought there was much point in doing the same, particularly now it's all going out live anyway. Tend to put the whole thing out as text as soon as I can get it typed up.

You seem to do it the opposite way to the others.

Interesting.

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 20:21 - Oct 20 with 7176 viewsSpruceMoose

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 20:00 - Oct 20 by PhilTWTD

Don't rise to it Phil. Div list 'im.

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 21:01 - Oct 20 with 7124 viewsBrixtonBlue

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 21:27 - Oct 20 with 7095 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good thing too in this day of dumbed down sound bites on Twitter. And idiot can post a sentence - look at Trump for example. I appreciate the detail you put in.

Maybe you need a usp. What about reporting from a war zone, just to spice things up?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 01:04 - Oct 21 with 7018 viewsIllinoisblue

Terrible service. Cancel that subscription!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 04:19 - Oct 21 with 6966 viewsBenters

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 17:00 - Oct 20 by factual_blue

Funnily enough, that's a pretty fair summary of what Gav says when Phil asks him 'Do we really have to put up with Benters?'

Calm down Grandpa.

Fancy a pint tomoz?

Gentlybentley

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 04:22 - Oct 21 with 6961 viewsBenters

I pay to use the site.

Gentlybentley

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 08:01 - Oct 21 with 6906 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Doesn't want to find out enough what MM says to feel able to watch him live.

Wants to find out so much what MM says to complain that the report isn't posted online immediately.

Right...
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 8:03]

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 08:34 - Oct 21 with 6878 viewsJ2BLUE

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? on 04:22 - Oct 21 by Benters

I pay to use the site.

You pay to have ads removed, something that isn't encouraged IIRC.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024