Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... 16:35 - Oct 20 with 7757 viewsSpruceMoose

"The doom-sayers on here seem to think our support will degrade with increasing Championship membership. I do not happen to think that way. Div. 1 showed the extent of our innate support and we will, imo, forever need ground expansion even if it is only for the bigger games. Our support and catchment has solidified to that extent, as I see it."

I expect by 2050 Carrow Road will have a capacity of somewhere around 345,000 in that case.

This was a nice touch too:

"NCFC embraces the 21st. Century. ITFC lives in the past."

For such a forward looking club, they don't half worry about our history a lot.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 16:37]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 18:32 - Oct 20 with 1686 viewsSpruceMoose

In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 18:26 - Oct 20 by giant_stow

Wrong. From 2005 we were 6 years in div 2 and 3.

Lets cut to the chase.

Terrible fans. Terrible kit. Terrible history. You don't even have a half decent Norwich City forum.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 18:39 - Oct 20 with 1676 viewsgiant_stow

In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 18:32 - Oct 20 by SpruceMoose

Lets cut to the chase.

Terrible fans. Terrible kit. Terrible history. You don't even have a half decent Norwich City forum.

Put your claws away. Brute moose.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 18:39 - Oct 20 with 1673 viewscaught-in-limbo

"... I do not happen to think that way. Div. 1 showed the extent of our inbred support and we will, imo, forever need ground expansion even if it is only for the bigger hands ..."

Can't argue with that.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 18:41 - Oct 20 with 1663 viewsSpruceMoose

In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 18:39 - Oct 20 by giant_stow

Put your claws away. Brute moose.

Ok, I'll give you lot one compliment. Whenever I need yearn to visit some North Sea gas platform, Norwich Intergalactic Airport is my first choice airstrip to depart from.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 18:42]

In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 19:22 - Oct 20 with 1626 viewsAxeldalai_lama

In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 18:26 - Oct 20 by giant_stow

Wrong. From 2005 we were 6 years in div 2 and 3.

"div 2 and 3" is a sneaky difference though, we've had absolutely nothing. Even going down you can sell season tickets for a fiver and build a bit of momentum if you happen to hit the ground running the next season.
Not saying you haven't done well to hold up the attendences, but they prove absolutely nothing as it's all relative(pun intended).
Oh, and the "generation" bit is really pushing it. I know the dna up there is a bit funky but 25 years is a generation. I make it 13 years of decent attendances. If 13 years is a generation I'd say inbreeding is the least of your worries!
In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 20:29 - Oct 20 with 1561 viewsDinnernotTea

Giant Ullaa.

You seem ok for one of those. I did ask another of your breed this and quite a few of your breed have been asked this on twitter with not one answer. So tell me how many (serious answer) would you pull in if...

*16 years in one league (less than 5 years of those in the top 6)
*Season after season having some of the most expensive prices
*Selling any decent talent we have or seeing talented loans leave this club each summer
*Watching Roy Keane try to manage
*Watching Paul Jewell try to manage
*Watching Mick McCarthy try to manage
*Watching your rivals that you've spent a lifetime laughing at try and claim superiority (and seeing them 4 or 5 seasons in the Prem)

Come on how many?

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 21:51 - Oct 20 with 1508 viewscaught-in-limbo

In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 20:29 - Oct 20 by DinnernotTea

Giant Ullaa.

You seem ok for one of those. I did ask another of your breed this and quite a few of your breed have been asked this on twitter with not one answer. So tell me how many (serious answer) would you pull in if...

*16 years in one league (less than 5 years of those in the top 6)
*Season after season having some of the most expensive prices
*Selling any decent talent we have or seeing talented loans leave this club each summer
*Watching Roy Keane try to manage
*Watching Paul Jewell try to manage
*Watching Mick McCarthy try to manage
*Watching your rivals that you've spent a lifetime laughing at try and claim superiority (and seeing them 4 or 5 seasons in the Prem)

Come on how many?

And while we're at it, I've got a question for all the native Germans out there.

How many times would you have sex each week if you spoke French and not German?

Come on Fritz, how many?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 21:54]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 22:00 - Oct 20 with 1491 viewssparks

In today's deluded Pink 'un comments... on 19:22 - Oct 20 by Axeldalai_lama

"div 2 and 3" is a sneaky difference though, we've had absolutely nothing. Even going down you can sell season tickets for a fiver and build a bit of momentum if you happen to hit the ground running the next season.
Not saying you haven't done well to hold up the attendences, but they prove absolutely nothing as it's all relative(pun intended).
Oh, and the "generation" bit is really pushing it. I know the dna up there is a bit funky but 25 years is a generation. I make it 13 years of decent attendances. If 13 years is a generation I'd say inbreeding is the least of your worries!

Winning a title being a key difference.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024