Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You get to do the team talk on sunday 16:54 - Oct 20 with 2887 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What would you be saying to the boys to get them up for it?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

You get to do the team talk on sunday on 16:57 - Oct 20 with 2877 viewsfooters

Select: Give overall team talk.

Mood: Aggressive

'A team like ours should be winning this match without any problem at all.'

18 players reacted positively.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

You get to do the team talk on sunday on 16:58 - Oct 20 with 2875 viewsSarge

Men, there's a little crippled boy sitting in a hospital who wants you to win this game. I know because I crippled him myself to inspire you.
You get to do the team talk on sunday on 17:55 - Oct 20 with 2821 viewsmonty_radio

"We've prepared like we always do. We'll match 'em up, shape for shape. It's 3 points that's at stake. I've only got a 10% success rate in derby's over a long, distinguished career so we need two sitters in midfield ______ Oh sorry, brought someone else's notes with me. You mean: I give the talk. Right then.................

"If you're from this town, as I am, you won't care to be reminded that 3 more derby wins takes them above us. The last of these 3 stars, untouchable as they are, was not within the living memory of a single Town fan under 40. Star Lane is closed for the month before Christmas; Cornhill Market is moving to the old sugar beet site; Suffolk Police are merging with Norfolk -
to be based in Norwich, and henceforth to be known as Snorfolk Police; Buttermarket is set to welcome its very first charity shop; - C'mon! Let's give these guys something to cheer about!

P.S. I made up that bit about Star Lane.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

You get to do the team talk on sunday on 17:56 - Oct 20 with 2809 viewsSpruceMoose

Punt it. Punt it harder.

Shins, not the ball.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

You get to do the team talk on sunday on 18:00 - Oct 20 with 2801 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

'There's 22,000 of our fans here today that would give anything to see you lot beat them c*nts. Win the first tackle. Win the first header. Fight for every 50/50 and make every single one of them here today proud again. BELEVE!'

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

You get to do the team talk on sunday on 18:01 - Oct 20 with 2785 viewsSpruceMoose

You get to do the team talk on sunday on 18:00 - Oct 20 by The_Romford_Blue

'There's 22,000 of our fans here today that would give anything to see you lot beat them c*nts. Win the first tackle. Win the first header. Fight for every 50/50 and make every single one of them here today proud again. BELEVE!'

As a player, I'd be thinking, what the hell is a 'beleve'?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

You get to do the team talk on sunday on 18:04 - Oct 20 with 2776 viewsPJH

You get to do the team talk on sunday on 18:01 - Oct 20 by SpruceMoose

As a player, I'd be thinking, what the hell is a 'beleve'?

I think it is a word sometimes used in posts before editing.
You get to do the team talk on sunday on 19:18 - Oct 20 with 2691 viewsSuperTommySmith

Someone posted this the other day and I think I quite like it

Login to get fewer ads

You get to do the team talk on sunday on 19:22 - Oct 20 with 2676 viewsReuser_is_God

Win today & you go down on folklore.

Let's fcuking have it

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

You get to do the team talk on sunday on 19:26 - Oct 20 with 2664 viewsIpswichIrish

I feel more confident Mick giving a teamtalk than their manager who sounds like a pi55 take on a bo selecta or John culshaw show
You get to do the team talk on sunday on 20:21 - Oct 20 with 2590 viewsSuffolktractor

We are Ipswich. Let's show those yellow B*stards what that means. Give them a going over they will never forget.
You get to do the team talk on sunday on 20:45 - Oct 20 with 2550 viewscrunchie1978

Beat them c#@ts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024