Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton 21:51 - Oct 20 with 11919 viewsSteve_M

That's gone down well with the home fans. Shame.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 10:05 - Oct 21 with 2579 viewsRyorry

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 09:06 - Oct 21 by ClausThomsen

Brighton were outstanding though which was the main element of the game for me. Organized to a tee.

Slaven Bilic is a good manager, but he's had Payet leave and the club move to a soulless stadium. Can see them going down if they sack him.

Reckon that stadium is going to cost them their Prem place - oh how they must wish they'd stayed at Upton Park!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 10:15 - Oct 21 with 2556 viewsBlueBadger

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 02:29 - Oct 21 by IpswichIrish

Derry James and Martin the legend r.i.p also Martin was elected unlike that scab who you posted a pic of before. You sound rattled mind

For God's sake dad, will you and Uncle Seamus go to bed, you're both pissed.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 11:17]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 10:18 - Oct 21 with 2552 viewsEastTownBlue

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 10:05 - Oct 21 by Ryorry

Reckon that stadium is going to cost them their Prem place - oh how they must wish they'd stayed at Upton Park!

It's the only way that stadium is going to cost them big money ...
West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 10:28 - Oct 21 with 2546 viewsBlue_Order

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 02:29 - Oct 21 by IpswichIrish

Derry James and Martin the legend r.i.p also Martin was elected unlike that scab who you posted a pic of before. You sound rattled mind

Heavy rattled, mate.

Your hero surrendered, and Ulster's still British, no matter how much you or McLean cry about it.
West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 10:32 - Oct 21 with 2538 viewsBergholtBru

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 08:04 - Oct 21 by IpswichIrish

Not really, even an eejit knows West Ham's cringeworthy pandering to the royal dole is a disgrace

I`ve known many lovely Irish people. You ,however, come across as a terde. God Save the Queen!!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:11 - Oct 21 with 2505 viewsIpswichIrish

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 10:28 - Oct 21 by Blue_Order

Heavy rattled, mate.

Your hero surrendered, and Ulster's still British, no matter how much you or McLean cry about it.

Hahaha the ra forced the army out
West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:14 - Oct 21 with 2495 viewsIpswichIrish

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 10:32 - Oct 21 by BergholtBru

I`ve known many lovely Irish people. You ,however, come across as a terde. God Save the Queen!!!

Nah am a good lad just hate the dole's longest serving claimant who is totally unelected and sat on billions of quid while other BRITISH people are homeless, starving and paying for the bedroom tax while she has hundreds of spare rooms, that's why I hate West Ham for pandering to them, dunno what your problem is with that my ma fuc**ng hates the royals too and she's as English as the days long
West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:18 - Oct 21 with 2490 viewsIpswichIrish

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 10:15 - Oct 21 by BlueBadger

For God's sake dad, will you and Uncle Seamus go to bed, you're both pissed.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 11:17]

I'm not a drinker, I said I can't stand the queen and a few knobheads brainwashed by the propaganda took offence, I could understand if I made a bigoted statement like I hate the British which I don't, I love Ipswich that doesn't mean I have to ass lick that dictatorship in buck house who are all on the dole
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:21 - Oct 21 with 2491 viewsBlueBadger

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:18 - Oct 21 by IpswichIrish

I'm not a drinker, I said I can't stand the queen and a few knobheads brainwashed by the propaganda took offence, I could understand if I made a bigoted statement like I hate the British which I don't, I love Ipswich that doesn't mean I have to ass lick that dictatorship in buck house who are all on the dole

To be honest, you're both coming across as two Blueas comedy creations arguing with each other, right now.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 11:33]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:23 - Oct 21 with 2488 viewsBergholtBru

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:14 - Oct 21 by IpswichIrish

Nah am a good lad just hate the dole's longest serving claimant who is totally unelected and sat on billions of quid while other BRITISH people are homeless, starving and paying for the bedroom tax while she has hundreds of spare rooms, that's why I hate West Ham for pandering to them, dunno what your problem is with that my ma fuc**ng hates the royals too and she's as English as the days long

I`ll give you the benefit. Of course the Queen is unelected, but if we had a referendum I`m sure we`d vote to retain the monachy.

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:30 - Oct 21 with 2474 viewsIpswichIrish

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:23 - Oct 21 by BergholtBru

I`ll give you the benefit. Of course the Queen is unelected, but if we had a referendum I`m sure we`d vote to retain the monachy.

Just can't stand when you criticise them and people say 'your anti British' my ma and my team are English ffs. I don't agree I think as long as that shower of excrement the BBC kept out of it and the media never spread their pro royal scab propaganda they'd be voted out, many Irish in the north of Ireland and Scottish hate her too and would vote
West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:38 - Oct 21 with 2463 viewsBlue_Order

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:21 - Oct 21 by BlueBadger

To be honest, you're both coming across as two Blueas comedy creations arguing with each other, right now.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 11:33]

Except one of us is just posting facts, while the other's frothing at the mouth wishing an old lady dead and idolising terrorists.
West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:40 - Oct 21 with 2460 viewsBergholtBru

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:30 - Oct 21 by IpswichIrish

Just can't stand when you criticise them and people say 'your anti British' my ma and my team are English ffs. I don't agree I think as long as that shower of excrement the BBC kept out of it and the media never spread their pro royal scab propaganda they'd be voted out, many Irish in the north of Ireland and Scottish hate her too and would vote

I didn`t say your anti-British. I do agree with your opinion of the BBC. Couldn`t have put it better myself. I`m happy to agree to differ about The Queen, but as I say I do think majority of people would vote to retain the RF.

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:49 - Oct 21 with 2439 viewsIpswichIrish

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:38 - Oct 21 by Blue_Order

Except one of us is just posting facts, while the other's frothing at the mouth wishing an old lady dead and idolising terrorists.

I don't support and never did support the IRA

I liked McGuinness and Adams for working towards peace, I think Bobby Sands etc were brave, and admired them, doesn't mean I 'idolize' terrorists. Its as daft to say I idolize terrorists as me saying anyone who wears a poppy supports the terrorists from the parachute regiment who butchered the 14 innocents in Derry on bloody Sunday
West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 12:26 - Oct 21 with 2407 viewsBlue_Order

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 11:49 - Oct 21 by IpswichIrish

I don't support and never did support the IRA

I liked McGuinness and Adams for working towards peace, I think Bobby Sands etc were brave, and admired them, doesn't mean I 'idolize' terrorists. Its as daft to say I idolize terrorists as me saying anyone who wears a poppy supports the terrorists from the parachute regiment who butchered the 14 innocents in Derry on bloody Sunday

Doesn't idolise terrorists, just admires them. Thanks for clarifying.

I'm sure this subject is boring everyone else, so I'm done. Enjoy your weekend and Uppa Town.
West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 12:39 - Oct 21 with 2395 viewsIpswichIrish

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 12:26 - Oct 21 by Blue_Order

Doesn't idolise terrorists, just admires them. Thanks for clarifying.

I'm sure this subject is boring everyone else, so I'm done. Enjoy your weekend and Uppa Town.

They're not terrorists
And ciao
West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 12:46 - Oct 21 with 2383 viewsBlueBadger

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 07:19 - Oct 21 by Benters

This.

In all fairness, though, you also hate Ipswich more than you do Norwich.

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 12:58 - Oct 21 with 2360 viewsBenters

West Ham 0 - 3 Brighton on 12:46 - Oct 21 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, though, you also hate Ipswich more than you do Norwich.

Nice one

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024