Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm at Oxford United vs Rotherham today 11:46 - Oct 21 with 1867 viewsITFC_Aylesbury

Team news is that Josh Emmanuel is starting apparently.

I'll deliver a full report on him and Kieffer after the game.
I'm at Oxford United vs Rotherham today on 16:41 - Oct 21 with 1759 viewsITFC_Aylesbury

Well taken goal from Moore after a good move. Been a constant nuisance but lacking a bit of nous. Unlucky to have hit the bar earlier.

Emmanuel looking a bit clumsy.

Kassam stadium is absolute shiiiiit.
I'm at Oxford United vs Rotherham today on 19:24 - Oct 21 with 1579 viewsDinnernotTea

I'm at Oxford United vs Rotherham today on 16:41 - Oct 21 by ITFC_Aylesbury

Well taken goal from Moore after a good move. Been a constant nuisance but lacking a bit of nous. Unlucky to have hit the bar earlier.

Emmanuel looking a bit clumsy.

Kassam stadium is absolute shiiiiit.

With Moore I notice pretty much every goal is inside the area which is not a dig. But at Ipswich how many flowing moves will we have that will end up him getting a simple finish in? I just fear McCarthy's style will see him look more of a cart horse than cynical within 18 yards.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

I'm at Oxford United vs Rotherham today on 19:33 - Oct 21 with 1539 viewshoppy

I'm at Oxford United vs Rotherham today on 19:24 - Oct 21 by DinnernotTea

With Moore I notice pretty much every goal is inside the area which is not a dig. But at Ipswich how many flowing moves will we have that will end up him getting a simple finish in? I just fear McCarthy's style will see him look more of a cart horse than cynical within 18 yards.

Is it the clinic in you that thinks that?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'm at Oxford United vs Rotherham today on 22:14 - Oct 21 with 1314 viewsITFC_Aylesbury

I'm at Oxford United vs Rotherham today on 19:24 - Oct 21 by DinnernotTea

I take your point.

He attacks the space well and his movement caused panic in the Oxford back line. His effort off the bar was made through his own persistence and physicality. On another day, he could've had a deserved hat-trick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024