Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New York based Blues??? 17:06 - Oct 21 with 2940 viewsRegencyBlue

Daughter on holiday in New York. Any suggestions where she can watch the game or are there any TV channels showing the match??
New York based Blues??? on 17:43 - Oct 21 with 2915 viewsIllinoisblue

Hate to say it but google New York canaries - think they have a decent sized group of scummers over here - they may have info on bars showing game. Not available on TV - can stream via ESPN3 but you need a cable TV login and password to do so

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

New York based Blues??? on 17:48 - Oct 21 with 2904 viewsIpswich1984

We watched a game in The Football Factory, there were a couple of other Town fans in as well, breakfast was decent too.

https://www.legendsff.com

Poll: Should there be a lap of honour after the Sheffield United game?

New York based Blues??? on 18:15 - Oct 21 with 2878 viewshorsehollerer

New York based Blues??? on 17:48 - Oct 21 by Ipswich1984

We watched a game in The Football Factory, there were a couple of other Town fans in as well, breakfast was decent too.

Yep, this is the place, next to the empire state building. Word of warning, it's the HQ of the Naaarwich US supporters club. Last time I was there for a derby (the 0-2 at Carrot Rd) I was outnumbered about 40 to 1. It was still surprisingly good fun, with some good natured "bantz". Although Town's tepid display gave me little to work with, I was very vocal in my support and they seem to respect that.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

New York based Blues??? on 18:36 - Oct 21 with 2843 viewsFtnfwest

Playwrights west 35th street
New York based Blues??? on 18:43 - Oct 21 with 2836 viewsRegencyBlue

Many Thanks.

Details passed on, although I'm not sure I want her mixing with too many canaries!
New York based Blues??? on 18:50 - Oct 21 with 2818 viewshorsehollerer

New York based Blues??? on 18:36 - Oct 21 by Ftnfwest

Playwrights west 35th street

I doubt they'll open at 7am on a sunday just for this game.

New York based Blues??? on 00:58 - Oct 22 with 2628 viewsBlue_Moses

New York based Blues??? on 17:48 - Oct 21 by Ipswich1984

Got to be the football factory. Where else can you get a pint of tea?
New York based Blues??? on 02:18 - Oct 22 with 2599 viewsAlexGreen

Yep - Legends at Football Factory is the only place to go in NYC - I go here a lot (I've lived here four years), they'll absolutely be showing it despite it being 7am, they always do.

The Norwich fans are all fine (some American Norwich fans which is weird, from their time when they were in the Premiership), it's actually good fun.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Login to get fewer ads

New York based Blues??? on 08:24 - Oct 22 with 2506 viewshorsehollerer

New York based Blues??? on 02:18 - Oct 22 by AlexGreen

Yep - Legends at Football Factory is the only place to go in NYC - I go here a lot (I've lived here four years), they'll absolutely be showing it despite it being 7am, they always do.

The Norwich fans are all fine (some American Norwich fans which is weird, from their time when they were in the Premiership), it's actually good fun.

Agree with all of this. And yep, about half of them were Americans last time. The rest were Nodge fans on holiday. There won't be any aggro at all. I checked and FF are definitely showing it. I'd go myself but I can't be assed to get the subway from Brooklyn at 6.30am!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024